Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160261 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 08:14 - Dec 3 with 4437 viewsdistortR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 02:46 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think that is fair.

Smithies
Chery
Eze
Bright
Luongo
Freeman
BFG (Defender)
Barbet
Dickie
Field
Dunne
Willock
Paal

That’s before we talk about Armstrong, Dieng, Furlong, Shodipo who have been developed.

All these players are either star player for the side or have been sold for a profit.

I think I’ve missed loads too.

Yeah, but apart from Smithies, Cherie, Eze, Bright, Luongo, Freeman, BFG, Barbet, Dickie, Field, Dunne, Willock, Paal, etc -
What have the Roman's ever done for us?
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:57 - Dec 3 with 4235 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Beale's bailing thread... on 08:01 - Dec 3 by PunteR

Current mood. Sorry.
Ok, maybe poor was the wrong choice of word probably should have said average. Well average and below average. What I mean is how many of them have gone onto a higher level than us and exceeded.
Eze. Of course, Smithies hasn't established himself as far as I know.
We have had some good signings for us as QPR players that we love ,of course we have. But when you look at our league position year in year out, and the profit we've made from selling its not that impressive is it.?
Maybe I'm not being fair. We had to overcome self-inflicted hurdles along the way and yes there's lots of examples of teams doing worse than us. So maybe I should just shut up and put up.
Who knows, we might still go on to hit playoffs and scrape a promotion.

The thing is Punt, I’ve gotten really frustrated with Les in the past. The Bright and Barbet saga for instance, or the appointments of McClaren and Hasselbaink, and the spending rush that has fcked our FFP schedule so badly according to Clive. He’s certainly not perfect and has signed a couple of howlers that went no where.

However, happy clappers like me are forced into a position of entrenchment because of the ridiculous attacks thrown at him (not by you, you are really reasonable) such as ‘why hasn’t he brought a 20 goal striker’ or ‘why did he choose to get us relegated’ or ‘why does he only hire black managers / mates’ which are demonstrably untrue.

When all is said and done though, only three teams can go up and it’s reasonable to assume that the team with the some of the lowest income and smallest attendance will be at the back of that queue until both those issues are dealt with. The training ground and more important the footballer factory could address one of those problems and it’s well under way, free of FFP interference. I’d like to see the stadium issue sorted but that’s not really Les or Hoos fault.

And it takes time. Not 8 years, and probably not 10. If we binned Hoos and Les we’d have to start all over again under someone else’s guidance. This is fine if you can afford to throw away a few seasons like United or Chelsea but we can’t.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 12:00]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:03 - Dec 3 with 4060 viewsPunteR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:57 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

The thing is Punt, I’ve gotten really frustrated with Les in the past. The Bright and Barbet saga for instance, or the appointments of McClaren and Hasselbaink, and the spending rush that has fcked our FFP schedule so badly according to Clive. He’s certainly not perfect and has signed a couple of howlers that went no where.

However, happy clappers like me are forced into a position of entrenchment because of the ridiculous attacks thrown at him (not by you, you are really reasonable) such as ‘why hasn’t he brought a 20 goal striker’ or ‘why did he choose to get us relegated’ or ‘why does he only hire black managers / mates’ which are demonstrably untrue.

When all is said and done though, only three teams can go up and it’s reasonable to assume that the team with the some of the lowest income and smallest attendance will be at the back of that queue until both those issues are dealt with. The training ground and more important the footballer factory could address one of those problems and it’s well under way, free of FFP interference. I’d like to see the stadium issue sorted but that’s not really Les or Hoos fault.

And it takes time. Not 8 years, and probably not 10. If we binned Hoos and Les we’d have to start all over again under someone else’s guidance. This is fine if you can afford to throw away a few seasons like United or Chelsea but we can’t.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 12:00]

I don't follow any other club closely so I really don't know how to compare our club to others. To put another way, i dont know how well Les and Lee are really doing here at QPR. I can only compare the club to its previous self.
I think the Warnock 10/11 season has maybe distorted my view on recruitment. He made it look easy. Plus it was a short term plan and we spent money.
I try and be reasonable and the things that are thrown Lee and Les's way are mostly over the top but I think it's right to question their performance. The criticism levelled at Lee Hoos is ridiculous though as I believe he's doing his role very well. I'm just unsure of Les Ferdinand. I think he does things with best intentions for QPR and understands our situation I'm just not 100% sure he carries things out properly. The fall outs, player sales,recruitment, youth development, unhappy players,managers, contracts. Some of that is probably Hoos department.
Really though, Ferdinand and Hoos can only work with what the owners give them and probably that's where most of the issues stem from.
Beale has shafted us all at QPR and now Ferdinand really does have his work cut out. Maybe I should lay off him a bit. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:57 - Dec 3 with 3981 viewsHayesender

Just c&p this. This will be my last post on the bloke, but I'm glad he's no longer at our club. Come across as a complete and utter knob.

Michael Beale 🗣“It’s like I’ve never been away in terms of a coach working with the squad. We fit together well. The first three days couldn’t have gone any better for me.”

“We need to win 56 as soon as possible and improve our cup record. We need to improve our identity on the pitch. All the players in the building have responsibility too.”

Looking forward to wearing my suit in the dugout.

The players will also go back to wearing suits for home matches. This is a traditional club and I am very proud to be back here.

"We are the people and don't you ever forget it."

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:05 - Dec 3 with 3953 viewsCamberleyR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:57 - Dec 3 by Hayesender

Just c&p this. This will be my last post on the bloke, but I'm glad he's no longer at our club. Come across as a complete and utter knob.

Michael Beale 🗣“It’s like I’ve never been away in terms of a coach working with the squad. We fit together well. The first three days couldn’t have gone any better for me.”

“We need to win 56 as soon as possible and improve our cup record. We need to improve our identity on the pitch. All the players in the building have responsibility too.”

The players will also go back to wearing suits for home matches. This is a traditional club and I am very proud to be back here.

When that cünt gets the sack at GR as he surely will, I'll be cracking open the bubbly.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:26 - Dec 3 with 3922 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good Lord...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:51 - Dec 3 with 3805 viewsted_hendrix

Dear me, what a great pile of unnecessary waffle.

It begs the question why our players weren't wearing suits? If they were then surely we should be top of the Championship.

Get our squad down to Hardy Amies in Savile Row a bit pronto, we'll soon be banging them In in front of the Loft.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:53 - Dec 3 with 3801 viewsNorthernr

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:51 - Dec 3 by ted_hendrix

Dear me, what a great pile of unnecessary waffle.

It begs the question why our players weren't wearing suits? If they were then surely we should be top of the Championship.

Get our squad down to Hardy Amies in Savile Row a bit pronto, we'll soon be banging them In in front of the Loft.

They actually have been Ted, something the Bealeshitter brought in.
Which then begs the next question - how do you lose at home to fcking Huddersfield regardless of the miracle suits?

Login to get fewer ads

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:58 - Dec 3 with 3774 viewsnumptydumpty

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:26 - Dec 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Good Lord...

Crikey.

The man has no shame !!

Next stop, celebrity in the jungle !!!

Obviously press conferences and publicity statements shown a massive lack of intelligence.

It's a part of the managers role but not the most important, but he needs be much more self aware because so many holes can be picked up in what he says.

The phrase "Keep digging that hole" Mick is ringing loud !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 3761 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:53 - Dec 3 by Northernr

They actually have been Ted, something the Bealeshitter brought in.
Which then begs the next question - how do you lose at home to fcking Huddersfield regardless of the miracle suits?

Reserve R Dogs
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:11 - Dec 3 with 3722 viewsMatch82

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:26 - Dec 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Good Lord...

The Beale's bailing thread... (n/t) on 17:27 - Dec 3 with 3685 viewsGloryHunter

The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:11 - Dec 3 by Match82

[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 17:28]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 3679 viewsGloryHunter

Back in August we were debating Beale's supposed tactical genius, with all his indecipherable jargon about pressing triggers, and "the ball near 10 presses", which nobody seemed to be able to explain. I did question then whether the Emperor did, in fact, have no clothes. Still, I guess it looks good on Powerpoint.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 19:01 - Dec 3 with 3587 viewsdmm

Well said, Jamie Mackie

The Beale's bailing thread... on 19:34 - Dec 3 with 3490 viewscaptainmycaptian

Just seen this not sure if it's been posted already decent read and loft for words gets a mention
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/2ff1f2f2-719d-11ed-8a5b-f385de7508fe?shareTok
The Beale's bailing thread... on 19:45 - Dec 3 with 3452 viewskensalriser

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:38 - Dec 2 by loftboy

After numerous appeals Evans conviction was squashed and he was found not guilty.

He hasn't been found not guilty of being a sleazy scumbag as far as I'm aware.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:54 - Dec 4 with 3130 viewsdistortR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 19:45 - Dec 3 by kensalriser

He hasn't been found not guilty of being a sleazy scumbag as far as I'm aware.

With 'innocent' by his name and 50k less in his pocket.
He's morally indefensible.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:38 - Dec 4 with 2769 viewsLogman

My biggest regret about Bealknapp bailing out is that we're not now going to get the opportunity to pout like Danny Dyer and yell 'f*ckin' 'ell Beale, sort it ouuut !' when he'd take off Chris Willock for Nico Hamaleinnen when we're 2-0 down at home to Rotherham
The Beale's bailing thread... on 21:58 - Dec 4 with 2520 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:54 - Dec 4 by distortR

With 'innocent' by his name and 50k less in his pocket.
He's morally indefensible.

Aren't we all in one way or another?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:59 - Dec 6 with 2128 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Beale’s new boss getting battered.

Beale will be out of there before long:

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:28 - Dec 6 with 2043 viewsdmm

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:59 - Dec 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Brutal and incisive questioning. If that reflects the feelings of the majority of fans, Beale and his bosses have their work cut out.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:00 - Dec 6 with 1983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:28 - Dec 6 by dmm

Brutal and incisive questioning. If that reflects the feelings of the majority of fans, Beale and his bosses have their work cut out.

The one after was complaining about the water pressure in the lodge.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:25 - Dec 6 with 1904 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:03 - Dec 3 by PunteR

I don't follow any other club closely so I really don't know how to compare our club to others. To put another way, i dont know how well Les and Lee are really doing here at QPR. I can only compare the club to its previous self.
I think the Warnock 10/11 season has maybe distorted my view on recruitment. He made it look easy. Plus it was a short term plan and we spent money.
I try and be reasonable and the things that are thrown Lee and Les's way are mostly over the top but I think it's right to question their performance. The criticism levelled at Lee Hoos is ridiculous though as I believe he's doing his role very well. I'm just unsure of Les Ferdinand. I think he does things with best intentions for QPR and understands our situation I'm just not 100% sure he carries things out properly. The fall outs, player sales,recruitment, youth development, unhappy players,managers, contracts. Some of that is probably Hoos department.
Really though, Ferdinand and Hoos can only work with what the owners give them and probably that's where most of the issues stem from.
Beale has shafted us all at QPR and now Ferdinand really does have his work cut out. Maybe I should lay off him a bit. ;)

If Les is so good at his job, he'd have been poached like Beale.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:22 - Dec 6 with 1770 viewsNorthernr

Oooof. Eat that.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:43 - Dec 7 with 1592 viewsTheChef

Is Ross Wilson under 5ft tall, or was he just trying to hide under the desk at that point?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024