Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Window Rumours 10:51 - Dec 30 with 142806 viewsnumptydumpty

What we have got.
What we need.
And what we can afford.

My personal view.

No one to sell currently.

Our saleable assets are at their lowest valuations currently given recent form.

Others will know contract situations and wages. Etc.

I understand there is zero money to spend.

Am personally expecting three or four loanees, at least one striker, one full back, and one centre midfielder in Johansen style. No signings though.

Bonne, Thomas, Nico and possibly Roberts - I would try to loan back, loan elsewhere or sell.

Shodipo I think if someone on a par or better is available likely attempt be loaned out.

It's though a notoriously quiet window so could perhaps only be two or three deals done and if we can't get certain players off our books , be it temporarily or permanently, I feel sadly the replacements will not be incoming !!

The comments well we need two strikers that can put ball in back of the net !! Pure genius insight !!

Money talks. Hopefully Critchley has his own contacts and we shall see...

Crikey - apologies for crappy post - happy new year Rangers joys and girls !!!

[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 11:02]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

January Transfer Window Rumours on 03:06 - Feb 1 with 3394 viewsMatch82

January Transfer Window Rumours on 22:37 - Jan 31 by Monkey_Roots

8.5 year contract for Fernandez… Christ!

That has to be the longest ever, no?

I think it's the same as that other fella mudryk signed
January Transfer Window Rumours on 03:07 - Feb 1 with 3386 viewsMatch82

January Transfer Window Rumours on 20:55 - Jan 31 by aston_hoop

I'm assuming Molenbeek is a team based in Barbados?
January Transfer Window Rumours on 07:50 - Feb 1 with 2934 viewsJuzzie

January Transfer Window Rumours on 22:40 - Jan 31 by daveB

basically means they spread the fee over 8.5 years to get around FFP rules

They are not getting around the rules, they are complying with them. They’re just doing it in a very risky manner.
January Transfer Window Rumours on 11:22 - Feb 1 with 2563 viewsbongo_king

January Transfer Window Rumours on 03:07 - Feb 1 by Match82

I'm assuming Molenbeek is a team based in Barbados?

:-).

Think he must have had an agent change. I live in Belgium. Molenbeek is a dump, worst part of Brussels. Like the bad parts of Tower Hamlets. Either agent changed or he misheard "Montego bay" rather than Molebeek...
January Transfer Window Rumours on 11:42 - Feb 1 with 2481 viewsstanistheman

January Transfer Window Rumours on 18:24 - Jan 31 by traininvain

Bonne was a strange signing as we dropped a big chunk of our transfer budget on a striker who’s only really capable of playing in a two up front and then proceeded to play with one up top for most of his time at the club.

This is where I think it’s justified to ask questions of the director of football. Where’s the joined up thinking that’s supposed to come with having a DOF.

Same as signing Austin and then not playing him in a front 2 where both he and Dykes scored with frequency.
January Transfer Window Rumours on 15:15 - Feb 2 with 2071 viewsOldPedro

Forest looking to sign player number 29 since being promoted to the Premier League

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64501582

"Nottingham Forest are close to signing Ghana international and free agent Andre Ayew.
The 33-year-old forward is without a club following his exit from Qatari outfit Al Sadd and is closing in on a short-term deal at the City Ground. He has turned down the chance to join Premier League rivals Everton and is undergoing a medical at Forest.
The former Swansea and West Ham player would be Forest's 29th signing since their return to the Premier League."

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

January Transfer Window Rumours on 15:33 - Feb 2 with 1989 viewsBrianMcCarthy

January Transfer Window Rumours on 15:15 - Feb 2 by OldPedro

Forest looking to sign player number 29 since being promoted to the Premier League

"Nottingham Forest are close to signing Ghana international and free agent Andre Ayew.
The 33-year-old forward is without a club following his exit from Qatari outfit Al Sadd and is closing in on a short-term deal at the City Ground. He has turned down the chance to join Premier League rivals Everton and is undergoing a medical at Forest.
The former Swansea and West Ham player would be Forest's 29th signing since their return to the Premier League."

This could be the final part of the jigsaw.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 1796 viewsHAYESBOY

Meanwhile at Blackburn..............

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/february/02/club-statement/

Something on us being interested in a 17 year old winger.

QPR are interested in Cliftonville winger Sean Moore, according to the Belfast Telegraph. However, the 17-year-old is also on the radar of a whole host of other clubs such as West Ham, Crystal Palace and Newcastle United.

It ended up being a quiet deadline day in terms of incomings for the Hoops. There were a couple of outgoings though with George Thomas heading to Cambridge United on a permanent basis and Niko Hamalainen going on loan to RWB Molenbeek.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2023 17:09]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 1726 viewsAntti_Heinola

January Transfer Window Rumours on 11:42 - Feb 1 by stanistheman

Same as signing Austin and then not playing him in a front 2 where both he and Dykes scored with frequency.

Austin didn't score because he couldn't run. Nothing to do with formations.

Bare bones.

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:21 - Feb 2 with 1712 viewsMonkey_Roots

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:02 - Feb 2 by HAYESBOY

Meanwhile at Blackburn..............

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/february/02/club-statement/

Something on us being interested in a 17 year old winger.

QPR are interested in Cliftonville winger Sean Moore, according to the Belfast Telegraph. However, the 17-year-old is also on the radar of a whole host of other clubs such as West Ham, Crystal Palace and Newcastle United.

It ended up being a quiet deadline day in terms of incomings for the Hoops. There were a couple of outgoings though with George Thomas heading to Cambridge United on a permanent basis and Niko Hamalainen going on loan to RWB Molenbeek.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2023 17:09]

It would be nice if the club came out with a statement to the fans about finances/transfers.

There's a lot of fans on here who understand the financial situation, but the wider fanbase I think are a bit in the dark as to the finances - 'where's the Eze money?' etc etc
January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:44 - Feb 2 with 1632 viewsPinnerPaul

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:21 - Feb 2 by Monkey_Roots

It would be nice if the club came out with a statement to the fans about finances/transfers.

There's a lot of fans on here who understand the financial situation, but the wider fanbase I think are a bit in the dark as to the finances - 'where's the Eze money?' etc etc

Won't the be covered in the LH interview?
January Transfer Window Rumours on 18:12 - Feb 2 with 1588 viewsHunterhoop

This story purely in itself makes me consider betting on both to be relegated. It is the definition of stupid decision making in their position in the Prem. Did someone say “mercenary”? Even entertaining this idea indicates some seriously questionable decision making at the club.
January Transfer Window Rumours on 18:30 - Feb 2 with 1520 viewsswitchingcode

The media still creaming themselves about Cooper being a great coach maybe he is but the club he works for are a basket case.174 million spent along with many free transfers on massive wages.They have taken some good players from decent championship clubs and filled their bank accounts then f*****d their playing careers.So hope they go down
January Transfer Window Rumours on 18:38 - Feb 2 with 1497 viewsaston_hoop

Feels like a shift in transfer policy too for Forest. They did have a director of football type signing players, he's gone now. Ayew is a Steve Cooper man, key player for him at Swansea. We know a thing or two here about letting managers bring in their own men

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

January Transfer Window Rumours on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 1406 viewsMonkey_Roots

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:44 - Feb 2 by PinnerPaul

Won't the be covered in the LH interview?

Yeah I know THAT!

God, everyone knows that… oh sh*t! Look at that there, over there…

*runs away*
January Transfer Window Rumours on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 1270 viewsconnell10

January Transfer Window Rumours on 17:18 - Feb 2 by Antti_Heinola

Austin didn't score because he couldn't run. Nothing to do with formations.

Scored a few for Swindon...maybe you don't have to run in their league.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

January Transfer Window Rumours on 20:34 - Feb 2 with 1203 viewsAntti_Heinola

January Transfer Window Rumours on 20:12 - Feb 2 by connell10

Scored a few for Swindon...maybe you don't have to run in their league.

yeah i think league two is a different place isn't it!

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024