Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 42154 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:39 - Feb 14 with 3351 viewsHooping_Mad

Tony Mowbray knows what he just did to to Critchley, I think he apologised. Touch of class.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 3312 viewskomradkirk

we need to shift this lot out , they are and were a group of bad players who by luck rather than design went top of the league for five minutes at halloween and then fall apart because they had nothing about them.i cant see anybody getting a tune out of them at all.
all we can hope for is three worse teams.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 3297 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 by Jigsore

nathan jones is available...

Wouldn't put it past those running things.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:41 - Feb 14 with 3211 viewsJigsore

I haven't been able to watch, how the fck have we got 6 yellow cards? that's far less believable than losing 3-0 at home right now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:41 - Feb 14 with 3168 viewsQPR_Jim

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:31 - Feb 14 by MedwayR

Same.

The manager isn't the problem here, the squad of players is & Critchley has inherited a mess. Even if we sacked Critchley, who in their right mind is going to come near us.

If anyone has to go, its got to be Ferdinand I'm afraid.

Have to agree. I think our problem is the squad not the manager. We talk about passion but loan players aren't going to be driven to perform when the going is tough. I think the reason we're over reliant on loans again is down to Ferdinand unfortunately.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 3005 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:40 - Feb 14 by komradkirk

we need to shift this lot out , they are and were a group of bad players who by luck rather than design went top of the league for five minutes at halloween and then fall apart because they had nothing about them.i cant see anybody getting a tune out of them at all.
all we can hope for is three worse teams.

I said after the Millwall, that I didn't think we are the worst side in the division - I am revising my opinion after this.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 2913 viewsjoolsyp

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:39 - Feb 14 by Hooping_Mad

Tony Mowbray knows what he just did to to Critchley, I think he apologised. Touch of class.

Also noticed a number of Sunderland players shake hands with Critchley at the final whistle and give their commiserations. Has a QPR manager ever survived this bad a run?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 2912 viewsHAMRanger

I didn't Warburton to go. I really enjoyed watching us when he was manager. I did then think Beale was a progression (feck him).. but Critchley hasn't got a clue. Insisting on playing 4-4-2 when he took over was just stupid! Lost it now
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 2746 viewsGreenbay

We're currently 10 points clear of the bottom 3 - but we've played two more games than all of them.
We're already in the relegation mix - as many on these threads predicted over the last four months.
It's all very painful.
But while there's life there's hope but even that is draining away.
No point in sacking Critchley to start all over again.
Look at it this way.
We've been a League 1 side for the last few years and have punched above our weight.
Now the time has come when we have to face the truth.
I'd stick with Critchley for the first half of next season although it does seem likely we'll be playing one division lower.
Still got hope but surely something has got to go right soon?
All summed up by Illy's missed penalty.
A point a game will keep us in the Championship.
But even that is a tall order.
If we do survive then Critchley will deserve a proverbial gold medal.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 2744 viewsRangersDave

Thanks Rangers,

My Birthday today, 58 years supporting you man and boy, and you dish this sh 1 t up for me and the fans.

to quote a movietone reporter at Lakehurst, USA, during the Hindenburg's tragic arrival...................... 'oh the humanity'!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 2742 viewsToast_R

Critchley speaks like Ashley Peacock from Coronation Street. Who's really going to be taking notice of him?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 2613 viewsmonners1969

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 by Bluce_Ree

I'm struggling to even care.

F*ck this team. Unless we can participate in some sort of Tournament of Pissmasters, we ain't doing shit.

Sums up where I am - we’ve over loaned - under contracted players and at the end of this season we will own the square root of F all

Years of taking too long to see if the players we own are good enough
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 2503 viewsPerthRs

No passion, No desire and piss poor attitude Critchley doesn’t have the dressing room, this bunch look like they’re playing to their own agenda.
Warnock will keep Huddersfield up and it’ll be us that gets dragged into a relegation battle
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 2465 viewsstainrods_elbow

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:41 - Feb 14 by QPR_Jim

Have to agree. I think our problem is the squad not the manager. We talk about passion but loan players aren't going to be driven to perform when the going is tough. I think the reason we're over reliant on loans again is down to Ferdinand unfortunately.

Two shots on goal, and one of them was Chair's gormless, gutless penalty. Then pick the bones out of Dieng's latest aneurysm, inviting a second by showing their man inside for a schoolboy embarrassment, and basically giving up tracking, running and marking for the 3rd. In the words of Borat, ni-i-i-ce!

No way did 0-3 flatter Sunderland either, who also hit the bar, let's not forget - it could easily have been 4 or 5. Despite all the huff and puff, if Critchley tries to claim otherwise, he might as well not just be sacked (which itself may or may not be pointless) but senctioned as delusional.

A trip to Middlesbrough next - yippee!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:54]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 2397 viewsQPunkR

We're already deep in a relegation battle. Somehow the bookies still haven't clocked on

QPR - "shit but local"

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 2361 viewsstainrods_elbow

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:47 - Feb 14 by Greenbay

We're currently 10 points clear of the bottom 3 - but we've played two more games than all of them.
We're already in the relegation mix - as many on these threads predicted over the last four months.
It's all very painful.
But while there's life there's hope but even that is draining away.
No point in sacking Critchley to start all over again.
Look at it this way.
We've been a League 1 side for the last few years and have punched above our weight.
Now the time has come when we have to face the truth.
I'd stick with Critchley for the first half of next season although it does seem likely we'll be playing one division lower.
Still got hope but surely something has got to go right soon?
All summed up by Illy's missed penalty.
A point a game will keep us in the Championship.
But even that is a tall order.
If we do survive then Critchley will deserve a proverbial gold medal.

What - for managing us from 6th to 16th in a few short weeks!? Give your head a wobble!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 2317 viewsRs_Holy

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:47 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

Critchley speaks like Ashley Peacock from Coronation Street. Who's really going to be taking notice of him?

The Blackpool team who won promotion when he was manager
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 2233 viewsslmrstid

I dont see how Critchley survives that, but to be quite frank nor should anyone else involved in the management and operation of this club. Pathetic all round sitting there watching that.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 2199 viewssafcinpeace

To be fair you were better than a lot of teams we have played this season. Chair was always a threat and Martin did well and if that header across to goal at 1-0 had gone in it would haveeen a different gamer, especially as we were below par.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 2155 viewsBakes

Is Dozzell actually real? Has anyone touched him? Like playing with 10 men every week. Hide and seek champion

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:59 - Feb 14 with 2095 viewsted_hendrix

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:56 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

To be fair you were better than a lot of teams we have played this season. Chair was always a threat and Martin did well and if that header across to goal at 1-0 had gone in it would haveeen a different gamer, especially as we were below par.

We lost at home 3-0, three f ucking nil yet again three f ucking nil.

Thanks for your words of comfort but In my case they have fell on deaf ears.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 2037 viewsQPR_Jim

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:51 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

Two shots on goal, and one of them was Chair's gormless, gutless penalty. Then pick the bones out of Dieng's latest aneurysm, inviting a second by showing their man inside for a schoolboy embarrassment, and basically giving up tracking, running and marking for the 3rd. In the words of Borat, ni-i-i-ce!

No way did 0-3 flatter Sunderland either, who also hit the bar, let's not forget - it could easily have been 4 or 5. Despite all the huff and puff, if Critchley tries to claim otherwise, he might as well not just be sacked (which itself may or may not be pointless) but senctioned as delusional.

A trip to Middlesbrough next - yippee!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:54]

All those things you describe are individual errors/lack of performance. The issue is the mentality of the squad and that stems from the recruitment and too many loans who aren't invested in the club.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 2012 viewsMedwayR

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:57 - Feb 14 by Bakes

Is Dozzell actually real? Has anyone touched him? Like playing with 10 men every week. Hide and seek champion

I thought Dozzell was one of the few actually trying tonight, still too many mistakes though.

Poll: Who’s better?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 2013 viewssafcinpeace

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:59 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

We lost at home 3-0, three f ucking nil yet again three f ucking nil.

Thanks for your words of comfort but In my case they have fell on deaf ears.

You won’t go down, Alex Neil will drag Stoke into the bottom three.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 22:01 - Feb 14 with 1941 viewsRs_Holy

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:56 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

cheers mate... good luck for the rest of the season
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024