Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 41039 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 2552 viewsR_from_afar

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:10 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

Chair….saved by the keeper’s foot. Kill me now

The ‘keeper got lucky, Chair sent him the wrong way and hit it well but the ‘keeper’s swinging foot booted it clear. Groan

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 2525 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Jesus wept. When it rains, it pours.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 2535 viewsThe_Beast1976

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 by andrew1302

We are slower all round the pitch. Sunderland break quickly while we spend 3 minutes thinking about it. Defence is awful, midfield bar Field scared and no movement up front. As others say we need something out of this game. If not and a likely beating at Middlesbrough and for me Critchley and Ferdinand have to go. Ferdinand has been at the decision end of creating this team which frankly might struggle in Lesgue 1. I quite fancied Critchley when he was appointed but he appears unable to motivate and the super coach he bought in from Lincoln is clearly way out of his depth. We look terrible and frankly we are. I feel that Critchley is or should be up against it now. He has lost the crowd and that is always the start. 2nd half may well define his and our future

As much as it pains me to say it, I agree that Ferdinand needs to go. The club is in a complete mess, and it's all happened on his watch
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 2505 viewsted_hendrix

Keep going Rangers--keep going............

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:14 - Feb 14 with 2443 viewsCamberleyR

At the moment we're that short of confidence I wouldn't even bank on us to score a penalty without a keeper being in goal.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 with 2302 viewsRangersw12

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:13 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

Keep going Rangers--keep going............

We are but down......
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 with 2258 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 by paulparker

Didn’t look confident at all was shaking his head before he kicked it

Probably the only one man enough to hold his hand up mind you. Doesn't Martin take pens?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:21]
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:19 - Feb 14 with 2060 viewswelwynranger

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:14 - Feb 14 by CamberleyR

At the moment we're that short of confidence I wouldn't even bank on us to score a penalty without a keeper being in goal.

Anyone else notice O'Nein just about to run out. When the pen was given he fell to the ground delaying the kick.
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 2038 viewsted_hendrix

We need at least five more penalty's.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 2009 viewsR_from_afar

Sunderland hit the bar. And breathe

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1882 viewsaston_hoop

I'll be amazed if Dozzell gets more than a 2 from Clive today. Disasterclass, I actually miss him being anonymous!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1858 viewsjoolsyp

Hate to say it but we are playing like a League One side.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1835 viewspaulparker

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

I'll be amazed if Dozzell gets more than a 2 from Clive today. Disasterclass, I actually miss him being anonymous!

Suddenly thinks he is Thiago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1812 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

We need at least five more penalty's.

You wouldn't find five players in this lot...with the balls to take them though.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1813 viewssafcinpeace

Now we have started to play a little better.

But that was close for you
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1782 viewsR_from_afar

Kakay crosses, Martin heads wide

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1768 viewsbenhurst

Have to say, I think Ozzy has been excellent in the second half, decent crosses in, not afraid to take on his man.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1731 viewsaston_hoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:24 - Feb 14 by benhurst

Have to say, I think Ozzy has been excellent in the second half, decent crosses in, not afraid to take on his man.

Yep, think he's been decent too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1703 viewsRangersw12

Kakay has done well since he's come on

Just not falling for us is it 😞
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1697 viewsR_from_afar

2-0

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1668 viewsHAMRanger

we are going down with this manager
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1658 viewsToast_R

Well, I havnt been impressed
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1636 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

I hope his contract is up soon.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 1633 viewsRs_Holy

Thank you and goodnight
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 1578 viewsMedwayR

Deary me we really are pathetic, so soft.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024