Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 42153 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 2730 viewsQPunkR

So so glad I'm working tonight. Saved me from myself. As someone said just above - it's bad enough following us on here ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 2699 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:32 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

We are so awful that I don’t think a brains trust of Guardiola, Ancelotti and Klopp could get a tune out of us at the moment. We’re shocking

Beale was getting a tune out of them before he started fluttering his eyelashes at other clubs. Critchley could at least get a couple of wins to keep us mid-table.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:36]
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 2706 viewsRangersw12

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:31 - Feb 14 by MedwayR

Same.

The manager isn't the problem here, the squad of players is & Critchley has inherited a mess. Even if we sacked Critchley, who in their right mind is going to come near us.

If anyone has to go, its got to be Ferdinand I'm afraid.

I agree but we can't keep losing every week hoping it's suddenly gonna turn around

Manager has to go
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 2691 viewsR_from_afar

3-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2643 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

This team has the stench of relegation about it. We've been in some scrapes before but I haven't felt this way since we were last relegated from this division. There are some real parallels between that team and this. Toothless, gutless, rudderless, hopeless.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:31]

I think this team is worse than that one. At this rate, we could be the first to be relegated this season. Compensation or no compensation... no manager survives this. He will pay the price for a group of footballers I hope are all gone after this, and I never want to hear their names mentioned again.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2642 viewsHooping_Mad

He's a dead man walking now

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2631 viewsOutintheOrne

I can't see four wins in this team to get us safe. With Warnock in at Huddersfield I truly think we may well get dragged into the mire. I was putting it to the back of my mind until tonight thinking we'd got enough points early on and the three terrible teams couldn't possibly overcome it but after the last couple of home games I'm now not at all sure. BTW I don't think changing the head coach NC will make a difference.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2607 viewsThe_Beast1976

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:28 - Feb 14 by Rs_Holy

Let’s sack him… pay a huge amount of compensation… and take a punt on another manager who players may or may not like… I’m happy to go down and build from scratch again with Critchley

"I’m happy to go down and build from scratch again with Critchley"

You may well get your wish.

Personally, I think both Critchley and Ferdinand need to go (compensation or no compensation). Install an emergency interim manager until end of season (unfortunately we've missed out on Warnock for that purpose) with no DOF, then appoint a DOF as soon as the season ends and allow him to get cracking with finding a new manager. The whole place needs a re-build, and the DOF needs to be the one to re-built it from top to bottom (Ferdinand has had the chance for 7 odd years and has failed miserably)
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:37]
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2607 viewsjoolsyp

0-3 boys vs men.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2599 viewslave16

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:35 - Feb 14 by Damo1962

I think this team is worse than that one. At this rate, we could be the first to be relegated this season. Compensation or no compensation... no manager survives this. He will pay the price for a group of footballers I hope are all gone after this, and I never want to hear their names mentioned again.

Quare Pi*h Really

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 2573 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 by Rangersw12

Nick London is doing my nut in

We played well/ok for 20 mins that's it. Are our standards low nowadays that the last 70 mins seen as acceptable?

The players obviously feel the same way.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 2563 viewsted_hendrix

Our GD is disappearing down the pan like diarrhoea, the whole thing is just crap and can't continue.

It's honestly heartbreaking.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 2536 viewslarsricchi

“This is a tough watch.” –Nick London

At least he’s getting paid for it, unlike me
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2501 viewsJigsore

nathan jones is available...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2495 viewsHAMRanger

I'd take Tim Sherwood right now
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2478 viewsted_hendrix

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

Dear me, It's only a matter of time before they score their obligatory third goal.

At 1-0 down there was always hope.

Dear oh dear.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2426 viewsMedwayR

That game vs Sheffield United feels a long time ago now, had some optimism after that game.

Poll: Who’s better?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2423 viewsQPunkR

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:33 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

I wish folk would stop with this 'can't afford the compensation' nonsense. You have no sight of the contract or the finances. I'll tell you what we can't afford and that's to be relegated.

Doesn't matter though - absolutely no manager that's ever worked in football or any other field would be able to get a tune out of this utterly gutless mob of players we're currently blessed with

QPR - "shit but local"

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2415 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm struggling to even care.

F*ck this team. Unless we can participate in some sort of Tournament of Pissmasters, we ain't doing shit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2360 viewsLordPork

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:34 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

3-0

almost right
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2349 viewsR_from_afar

Happy Valentines Day with love from QPR

FT 0-3

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2327 viewsQPRSteve

Dozzell marking their big CB says it all really. Where is the planning? I didn't have much confidence in Critchley when he was appointed. I have zero confidence in him now.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:39]
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2320 viewsjoolsyp

Just wait for the boos
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2284 viewsBakes

If you’ve ever wondered what it looks like when a manager loses the dressing room, your looking at it.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 2261 viewsstainrods_elbow

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:13 - Feb 14 by The_Beast1976

As much as it pains me to say it, I agree that Ferdinand needs to go. The club is in a complete mess, and it's all happened on his watch

If only for the shameful striker situation, he should be having a long, long look at himself in the mirror tonight. But he's hardly the only one.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024