Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 42149 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 2423 viewsHooping_Mad

What's happened to Dozzell dropping back between Dickie and Dunne like we did for the first 20?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 2420 viewsCLAREMAN1995

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:50 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

Jimmy Dunne having a poor game. If he was called Tim Iroegbunam, he'd be getting pelters

Not true at all IMO.Dunne has battled his balls off all year ,is mentally and phyiscally fried so he is getting beaten.
Tim is up to his usual B.S. strolling around giving away multiple balls with careless short passes ( same since he showed up at QPR) and putting our shaky D under pressure.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 2398 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

Was he the one who rugby tackled Roberts early on, if so he is a lucky boy not to be on a yellow.

I doubt it. He couldn't tackle a crossword.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 2329 viewsMedwayR

Dozzell is at least trying to get on the ball and make something happen. I haven't seen much of Field today and Tim Iro has done his usual of drifting in and out of the game. Dunne is having a 'mare. I'm not sure what Lowe is bringing to the team, he doesn't seem to be on the same wavelength as anyone at the moment. Usual reluctance to have a shot is likely going to cost us.

Poll: Who’s better?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 2297 viewsGloryHunter

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:55 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

Critchley is the Liz Truss of manages!!

You mean he doesn't like imported cheese ?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 2268 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon Rangers

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 2261 viewsozexile

I think we're gonna have to go like Big Sam for the remaining games. Lowe playing off of Martin. Defenders one touch and hoof. Midfielders pass into channels.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 2259 viewsRs_Holy

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 by mart_Goblin

First half tackles won - 20%

Says it all

Pathetic!… let’s sack the manager, pay out a huge amount of compensation and get in another manager who the players probably won’t like as well… Fukcin hate footballers sometimes … not fit to wear the beautiful Hoops!
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 2202 viewsaston_hoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:57 - Feb 14 by CLAREMAN1995

Not true at all IMO.Dunne has battled his balls off all year ,is mentally and phyiscally fried so he is getting beaten.
Tim is up to his usual B.S. strolling around giving away multiple balls with careless short passes ( same since he showed up at QPR) and putting our shaky D under pressure.

Just goes to show, we do see things different. Tim has got stuck in loads, chased the ball loads and tried to progress us in attacking positions. Working his socks off. Dunne has given the ball away in dangerous positions a few times now and should have cost us a goal in the first half. Yet again not showing for defensive set pieces either. His distribution is putting others in trouble too, the reason he has so many touches is those 4 or 5 he always seems to take before just playing it short to Dickie or Dozzell

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 2090 viewsToast_R

I think the ref has a Sunderland shirt on underneath
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 1956 viewsR_from_afar

Pen to us!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 1951 viewsToast_R

Chair, always rushes the final ball
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 1906 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 by RangersDave

get that Will Ferrel on, cant do worse

Does he want to buy us...like the gadge at Wrexham?😉
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 1899 viewsderbyhoop

Lots of huff and puff but no penetrative.

Bath handles chair cross. Penalty

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 1898 viewsToast_R

Chair to balloon it over?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:10 - Feb 14 with 1806 viewsR_from_afar

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:08 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

Pen to us!

Chair….saved by the keeper’s foot. Kill me now

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:10 - Feb 14 with 1771 viewsderbyhoop

No. Kicked away by keeper

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:11 - Feb 14 with 1706 viewsToast_R

He was never going to score that was he?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:11 - Feb 14 with 1656 viewsMedwayR

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:09 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

Chair to balloon it over?

What I was expecting.

F**king unbelievable.

Poll: Who’s better?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1592 viewskomradkirk

shock horror ,the nonsense keeps piling up
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1552 viewsQPRSteve

We'll never be mastered by no Chelsea bastárd but every other fûcking team can come an take the pîss.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1549 viewspaulparker

Didn’t look confident at all was shaking his head before he kicked it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1536 viewsjoolsyp

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:11 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

Just knew he was going to have that saved - right down the middle at a good height for the keeper's leg and not enough power. You can see the confidence draining from this side by the minute.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1532 viewsStanisgod

Last bloke i would have given it to. Obvious.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 1532 viewsRs_Holy

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:11 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

Another shot on target tho… (I will get my coat)
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024