Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson 13:00 - Mar 3 with 2440 viewsdmm

Comes across well

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 13:11 - Mar 3 with 2386 viewsbosh67

At least we have passionate people in the building who understand the club and the fans.

For me it is now imperative that we stick with this management team whatever happens. Given time I really feel the club can improve dramatically with this set up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 13:30 - Mar 3 with 2307 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 13:53 - Mar 3 with 2229 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think the single biggest thing that gives me hope as we career down the divisions is that for the first time since Ollie, we've appointed a team who really WANT the job and WANT to be at QPR. It's not a fking stepping stone, it's not a job that's come up while someone's unemployed, it's a job they actively WANT. Instead of looking around going 'all this is a bit sh!t' they're saying 'bloody hell, look at these resources!'

That stuff alone, that attitude, is one we need. Love it.

Bare bones.

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 14:19 - Mar 3 with 2137 viewsMonkey_Roots

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 13:53 - Mar 3 by Antti_Heinola

I think the single biggest thing that gives me hope as we career down the divisions is that for the first time since Ollie, we've appointed a team who really WANT the job and WANT to be at QPR. It's not a fking stepping stone, it's not a job that's come up while someone's unemployed, it's a job they actively WANT. Instead of looking around going 'all this is a bit sh!t' they're saying 'bloody hell, look at these resources!'

This is a great point.

They didn't have to come, they had everything at Wycombe - the support, the culture, the history etc.

They want it.
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 14:39 - Mar 3 with 2098 viewsLogman

Agree 100% with all the above. Unless they are naughty we should stick with these two (and their analyst) even if we go down. That said, I'm actually a little bit surprised that GA loves us so much. He's a rock and rolling guitar strumming northerner who dresses like the midnight cowboy and goes round with half-naked aborigines. What's all that go to do with QPR ?
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 14:45 - Mar 3 with 2076 viewsgazza1

Excellent interview.....very good indeed. Probably the technician out of the two of them.
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 14:51 - Mar 3 with 2042 viewscharmr

Call us Rangers, he gets it
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 15:02 - Mar 3 with 2019 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cheers for that.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:14 - Mar 3 with 1856 viewspaulparker

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 13:53 - Mar 3 by Antti_Heinola

Forgive me if I’m wrong but wasn’t you against Ainsworth getting the job in the past ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:40 - Mar 3 with 1778 viewsfournil

Reminded me of one of my favourite photos (there was a great thread on this a few weeks ago), Ray Wilkins' diving header against Spurs in October 1992. It was the centrefold of the following weeks programme - vs Leeds (what a great two games they were by the way). Just went in to the garage to dig it out:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B12532ODWGj6wAB

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B12GWZuqDmuqqM

There's me and Dobbo mouths gawping at Super Ray actually scoring a diving header (I'm in the red coat, classic 90's curtains) :-)
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:56 - Mar 3 with 1718 viewsHayesender

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:40 - Mar 3 by fournil

Reminded me of one of my favourite photos (there was a great thread on this a few weeks ago), Ray Wilkins' diving header against Spurs in October 1992. It was the centrefold of the following weeks programme - vs Leeds (what a great two games they were by the way). Just went in to the garage to dig it out:

There's me and Dobbo mouths gawping at Super Ray actually scoring a diving header (I'm in the red coat, classic 90's curtains) :-)

I'm off to the right of the photo with some dodgy bouffant haircut

Poll: Shamima Beghum

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 17:18 - Mar 3 with 1660 viewsThird_Division_South

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:56 - Mar 3 by Hayesender

I'm off to the right of the photo with some dodgy bouffant haircut

Interesting that we’ve seen an interview with the assistant in his first week at the club and from what I remember, there was never any interviews with any of Critchleys team.
He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 17:22 - Mar 3 with 1640 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He's one of our own - Richard Dobson on 16:40 - Mar 3 by fournil

I took a Spurs fan from school to that game but forgot about category 'A' and we didn't have enough to get in.

I think instead of £3.50 it was a whole £6/7! (memory a bit hazy on prices)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024