Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistically which players should be here next season 19:37 - Apr 1 with 5930 viewsnumptydumpty

Some are leaving anyhow

And it's hard to turnover a whole squad

1. But who do we still want here next season

2. And then who is likely to still be here next season.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:59 - Apr 2 with 1499 viewsGloucs_R

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:53 - Apr 2 by TGRRRSSS

Dieng, WIllock and Chair and maybe Dykes are the only players I think would interest anyone, surely the deterioration in attitude would put loads of a number of them and quite clearly quite a few aren't even Championship standard so why would a Champ club want them?

Field seem to be attracting some interest...

JCS will get a free imo
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 7:59]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:09 - Apr 2 with 1474 viewsPunteR

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:53 - Apr 2 by TGRRRSSS

Dieng, WIllock and Chair and maybe Dykes are the only players I think would interest anyone, surely the deterioration in attitude would put loads of a number of them and quite clearly quite a few aren't even Championship standard so why would a Champ club want them?

And Field

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:10 - Apr 2 with 1483 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yeah I guess but I wonder about JCS attitude a bit either way we won't get what we ought to if relegated.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:40 - Apr 2 with 1406 viewssilverbirch

I’m surprised no one is saving field. Have his performances dropped to the team level now?
Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:42 - Apr 2 with 1402 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:40 - Apr 2 by silverbirch

I’m surprised no one is saving field. Have his performances dropped to the team level now?

Best of a bad bunch yesterday.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:51 - Apr 2 with 1391 viewsessextaxiboy

Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:40 - Apr 2 by silverbirch

His attitude is right Imo , he has a bad game sometimes as any player does . I would love to keep him but now his fitness is proven I think he will go for a fee.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 08:59 - Apr 2 with 1368 viewsRangersw12

Field & Chair can stay the rest can do one

I don't think I've disliked the team as much since relegation from the prem under Rednapp
Realistically which players should be here next season on 10:03 - Apr 2 with 1275 viewsAndybrat

Dykes to Glasgow Rangers must be on the cards, especially if we are relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Realistically which players should be here next season on 10:17 - Apr 2 with 1234 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I reckon Dickie and Dunne have enough in the bank from the last couple of seasons too, especially if the metrics are telling us Dickie is England material for some reason!
Realistically which players should be here next season on 11:43 - Apr 2 with 1145 viewsRs_Holy

Realistically which players should be here next season on 10:03 - Apr 2 by Andybrat

Or Huddersfield if they stay up… Warnock couldn’t stop eulogising about Lyndon when he did co-comms on Sky a couple of months ago.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 11:45 - Apr 2 with 1128 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:59 - Apr 2 by Gloucs_R

Field seem to be attracting some interest...

JCS will get a free imo
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 7:59]

He's off to Holby City.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 11:48 - Apr 2 with 1128 viewsGloucs_R

Realistically which players should be here next season on 11:45 - Apr 2 by Wegerles_Stairs

He's off to Holby City.

More like the glue factory....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 11:52 - Apr 2 with 1116 viewsted_hendrix

We have a small few half decent players on our books who will be 'cherry picked' once our impending relegation has been confirmed.

If you don't like that comment tough shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Realistically which players should be here next season on 12:58 - Apr 2 with 1075 viewsNorthernr

Realistically which players should be here next season on 10:03 - Apr 2 by Andybrat

I think the Dykes to Millwall thing might rekindle in the summer regardless of whether we stay up or not.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:07 - Apr 2 with 1049 viewsterryb

Realistically which players should be here next season on 12:58 - Apr 2 by Northernr

I think the Dykes to Millwall thing might rekindle in the summer regardless of whether we stay up or not.

What about if Millwall go up?
Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:10 - Apr 2 with 1045 viewsNorthernr

Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:07 - Apr 2 by terryb

What about if Millwall go up?

Pass. Suspect sights may be adjusted higher but don't know.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:16 - Apr 2 with 1033 viewsterryb

Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:10 - Apr 2 by Northernr

Pass. Suspect sights may be adjusted higher but don't know.

I think they would aim higher as well.

It's probably bollocks from me (again), but I suspect that only Millwall can possibly stop Luton from being promoted. That would be a hard choice for our fan base as to which they would prefer!
Realistically which players should be here next season on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 971 viewsDamo1962

Realistically which players should be here next season on 13:16 - Apr 2 by terryb

I think they would aim higher as well.

It's probably bollocks from me (again), but I suspect that only Millwall can possibly stop Luton from being promoted. That would be a hard choice for our fan base as to which they would prefer!

Luton look unstoppable...so I have hopefully jinxed them now 😇 On a more serious note though, they were rock- bottom...and look at them now 😲 If somehow our hopeless club, could learn some lessons from them...there may be a brighter future in the years ahead. Or am I expecting too much?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 15:31]
Realistically which players should be here next season on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 934 viewsR_from_afar

Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:49 - Apr 1 by Northernr

The fewer the better. I never want to see these cnts ever again.

I'm looking forward to the special edition of Forever Rs when this squad waltzes confidently onto the pitch expecting to take the acclaim but are then custard pied by 12,000 furious Rangers fans.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Realistically which players should be here next season on 17:21 - Apr 2 with 869 viewsbaz_qpr

Big difference between should and will. Assuming we are talking league 1

Chair, Willock, Dieng, Field, Dykes and possibly Paal I think will go for money

Johannson I suspect will be terminate by mutual because of the wage / wage cap issue

I think we are obliged to buy Richards (which may be a good thing or bad)

Albert might also have a clause.

Amos goes as out of contract and can't stay fit

Dozzell I dont think we can get rid off. Clarke Salter and Dicke would probably go on a loan

I think we will retain Martin

So we are looking at

Archer / Walsh

Kakay

Dunne

Travelman

Dixon Bonner
Dozzell
Richards

Armstrong
Martin

A host of frees and a host of loans
Realistically which players should be here next season on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 857 viewsconnell10

None of them

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 855 viewsLogman

It all depends on whether we stay up or go down.

I write this on the assumption that we go down.

I don't think we will retain that many.

Travel-man will be terminated (Exterminated if we had Daleks in charge)

I don't think Martin will be retained. He is beginning to look like Austin 2022.

Johanssen and Adomah too. They are on the way out.

I think Dickie will stay. I don't know what is up with him but I am sure he can turn it round. Dozzell possibly too.

Let's see what shape Kelman is in. If he has gained a yard of pace then he could be useful alongside Armstrong or Kargbo even.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 18:03 - Apr 2 with 807 viewsDorse

Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:49 - Apr 1 by Northernr

The fewer the better. I never want to see these cnts ever again.

Shit. Clive's broken again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Realistically which players should be here next season on 18:07 - Apr 2 with 803 viewscolinallcars

I'm not going to the Preston match. I have a raging toothache, although it could of course be a broken bone in my foot.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:26 - Apr 2 with 706 viewsed_83

Starting lineup away at Accrington Stanley next August, mark my words:

Walsh

Travelman
Masterson
Dickie
Kakay
Drewe

Dozzell
Dixon-Bonner
Pedder

Armstrong
Kelman