Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Wing 16:39 - Jul 3 with 82253 viewswesty

Lewis Wing signing will be announced very shortly. Personally I think it’s a very good signing. He’s eager, can score goals and he is hardy. Will want to prove he’s championship level not cry off like a lot of over hyped pampered players. Good work GA and staff.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:42]
Lewis Wing on 19:37 - Jul 18 with 3521 viewsDorse

Lewis Wing on 15:50 - Jul 18 by QPRConor2000

Apparently the reason why the deal has taken longer is cause they put him through a more intense medical than usual.

Deal is still on, and should be announced today you would hope.

What? Since 3rd of July? That is one thorough medical. He must be knackered.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lewis Wing on 19:41 - Jul 18 with 3463 viewswesty

Lewis Wing on 19:26 - Jul 18 by LongsufferingR

@Westy by any chance?

Not me, I’ve no Twotter account, not me that changed his wiki page either.
Lewis Wing on 19:42 - Jul 18 with 3453 viewsQPRConor2000

Lewis Wing on 19:37 - Jul 18 by Dorse

What? Since 3rd of July? That is one thorough medical. He must be knackered.

Medical and contract done last week I forgot to add.

So the question is, whats the hold up?
Lewis Wing on 20:07 - Jul 18 with 3222 viewsHAYESBOY

He's scared to join us. He's chicken............

Smells like a trout farm in here

Lewis Wing on 20:16 - Jul 18 with 3144 viewsbosh67

Apparently the club has announced it on twitter or something an hour ago?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lewis Wing on 20:24 - Jul 18 with 3073 viewsDorse

Lewis Wing on 20:16 - Jul 18 by bosh67

Apparently the club has announced it on twitter or something an hour ago?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lewis Wing on 20:27 - Jul 18 with 3048 viewsNorthernr

WLS now saying “option there if they want it, but other targets being pursued.”

Resulting bonfire of this summer’s collection of ITK twitter accounts could be a silver lining I guess.
Lewis Wing on 20:40 - Jul 18 with 2947 viewsQPRConor2000

Lewis Wing on 20:27 - Jul 18 by Northernr

WLS now saying “option there if they want it, but other targets being pursued.”

Resulting bonfire of this summer’s collection of ITK twitter accounts could be a silver lining I guess.

Perhaps the chance to get a loanee in might be whats stalling it.
Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Wing on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 2829 viewswesty

Lewis Wing on 20:40 - Jul 18 by QPRConor2000

Sounds to me like we are maybe trying to double bluff his agent. Either way it’s not ideal for anyone. We need players in situ ready to go at Watford
Lewis Wing on 20:58 - Jul 18 with 2764 viewsterryb

He won't be match fit for the start of the season & IF he was joining he has bu**ered us about!

He would have to perform well for me to forgive him for these antics, irrespective of whether it is his agent that is messing us about.
Lewis Wing on 21:04 - Jul 18 with 2728 viewscolinallcars

Indeed…..just 17 days until the opening game. Centre back and right back are key requirements, although I don't think Ossie would be a disaster at RB.
Lewis Wing on 21:10 - Jul 18 with 2685 viewswesty

Lewis Wing on 20:58 - Jul 18 by terryb

He won't be match fit for the start of the season & IF he was joining he has bu**ered us about!

He would have to perform well for me to forgive him for these antics, irrespective of whether it is his agent that is messing us about.

Agreed 100%
To me if he’s not sorted by Friday then see ya later and move on. In the meantime I’m still confident it will go through, maybe, sort of, perhaps
Lewis Wing on 21:14 - Jul 18 with 2638 viewsrobith

Lewis Wing on 20:58 - Jul 18 by terryb

What antics? Like, I don't want to sound like a knob here, but none of us know anything
Lewis Wing on 21:22 - Jul 18 with 2565 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 20:40 - Jul 18 by QPRConor2000

Or perhaps some people have got carried away with a rumour and come up with all sorts of stuff about medicals and timing of announcements. Clearly 5 or 6 Twitter accounts atm looking for clout and status, one of them even asking whether people would sub to a Patreon to hear more of his rumours, and perhaps this one has got carried away in that arms race?
Lewis Wing on 21:32 - Jul 18 with 2475 viewsterryb

Lewis Wing on 21:14 - Jul 18 by robith

What antics? Like, I don't want to sound like a knob here, but none of us know anything

No we don't robith.

But westy told us over two weeks ago that it was a fact & not a rumour. QPRConnor 2000 has told us this week it will be announced today (or maybe it was tomorrow), before referring to how strenuous the fitness test was & WLS sugesting that he was signing yesterday.

Chuck in unconfirmed reports that his agent was supposedly flirting with Preston after "he was ours". There is less than 3 weeks to the first league game & he has not trained once with any club. That screams of the player or his agent bu**ering us about to me!

They are quite entitled to try to find the best deal available, but they could also just say "improve the offer or we walk away". Equally, Rangers could tell them to go away & risk having no income for the start of the season.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 21:39]
Lewis Wing on 21:35 - Jul 18 with 2440 viewsvanrrrr

Lewis Wing on 21:32 - Jul 18 by terryb

No we don't robith.

But westy told us over two weeks ago that it was a fact & not a rumour. QPRConnor 2000 has told us this week it will be announced today (or maybe it was tomorrow), before referring to how strenuous the fitness test was & WLS sugesting that he was signing yesterday.

Chuck in unconfirmed reports that his agent was supposedly flirting with Preston after "he was ours". There is less than 3 weeks to the first league game & he has not trained once with any club. That screams of the player or his agent bu**ering us about to me!

They are quite entitled to try to find the best deal available, but they could also just say "improve the offer or we walk away". Equally, Rangers could tell them to go away & risk having no income for the start of the season.

sounds from Dave Mc's article today that it is the club who are holding off for now rather than the player
Lewis Wing on 21:59 - Jul 18 with 2267 viewsAntti_Heinola

No we don't robith.

Key words in there are 'sounds like'.

A hell of a lot of guesswork and assumption going on there terry - although you may well be right!

Bare bones.

Lewis Wing on 22:02 - Jul 18 with 2241 viewsHooparoo

Maybe we’re back in at Villa for Tim again?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lewis Wing on 22:17 - Jul 18 with 2121 viewsRangersDave

Sounds to me the deal is being done on a 'wing' and a prayer.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Lewis Wing on 22:19 - Jul 18 with 2104 viewsaston_hoop

I thought the article made it sound like we were the ones holding off on the deal rather than anything related to him. Don't know if thats budget or what. Maybe we thought we'd have sold Chair by now and there hasn't been enough interest?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Lewis Wing on 22:23 - Jul 18 with 2065 viewseghamranger

Lewis Wing on 22:02 - Jul 18 by Hooparoo

Maybe we’re back in at Villa for Tim again?

Well I can’t see him making villas premier league squad.

Would have him back
Lewis Wing on 22:23 - Jul 18 with 2060 viewsMick_S

Odemwingy on a dingy. Is that twice, now?

Tee hee.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lewis Wing on 22:29 - Jul 18 with 2003 viewsted_hendrix

Someone been winging the wong number?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lewis Wing on 22:33 - Jul 18 with 1979 viewsnumptydumpty

No we don't robith.

I don't listen to any in the knows on here or indeed Newsnow.

Sometimes smoke created simply to get the clicks - surely not - or people on here pretending they know more than your average fan.

Not trying to big myself up but two new forward coaches incoming, can't give too
much away but apparently they have past links with this club and their names are

Les and Charlie !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lewis Wing on 23:39 - Jul 18 with 1774 viewskensalriser

I've always thought people who are really ITK keep shtum, because if they don't they're betraying someone's confidence.

I remember one morning the week we appointed Hughes, I was on the tube from White City having been to the box office. The only other person in the carriage also boarded at WC and was wearing a QPR track top so it wasn't difficult to deduce he'd come from the ground and was probably a club employee. I struck up a conversation and it seemed obvious without him actually saying so that Hughes was going to be appointed, and so he was the next day. Did I say anything to anyone? Nope. Not my business. Stupidly I didn't go straight to the bookies because even though he was favourite it still would have been an earner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024