Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's drinking what tonight? 17:59 - Oct 27 with 12565 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

To prepare for the potential malling at the hands of the foxes tomorrow I have decided to turn to drink to forget the QPR troubles.

I've cracked open a rather nice bottle of Argentine red Malbec. You?

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:02 - Oct 27 with 8034 viewsNorthernr

Maree d'Ione Fiano. White. From Italy. Served at the point of freezing. Match preview writing itself.
1
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:08 - Oct 27 with 8006 viewsEastR

Horrendous week at work not done yet, beer is within reach currently unopened.
Marston’s Old Empire IPA 5.7% thank you very much, a hangover is the only way to watch us currently

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:18 - Oct 27 with 7969 viewsqprxtc

I’m teetotal.
7
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 7968 viewsPaddyhoops

Cigar box red Malbec with some spag boll. Won’t be there tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone going.
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 7945 viewsSimonJames

Bourbon... lots of bourbon!

100% of people who drink water will die.

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:32 - Oct 27 with 7927 viewsjohann28

Before dinner (pub) - Harveys Old Ale
Before dinner - Pouilly Fuisse
During dinner - Bordeaux St Emilion
After dinner - Fonseca

Should be enough to get me to sleep
1
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:42 - Oct 27 with 7879 viewsLongsufferingR

Gallon of Weedol should do the job.
1
Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:57 - Oct 27 with 7842 viewsloftus77

(West) London Pride - has to be. After a few, I can but hope.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:01 - Oct 27 with 7829 viewsDiddy

4 cans of Abbot Ale :-)
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:29 - Oct 27 with 7765 viewsNoDiddley

Who's drinking what tonight? on 18:18 - Oct 27 by qprxtc

I’m teetotal.


Yeh, I’m the Pope
Me, a few San Miguel’s before a cheeky red Malbec with my Pasta bake
I’ve gone all European 🍻 🥂
1
Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:31 - Oct 27 with 7755 viewsMonkey_Roots

Red Stripe.
1
Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:36 - Oct 27 with 7734 viewsDesertBoot

A bottle of San Lorenzo red from the Ancona region.

Wish I could be like David Watts

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:46 - Oct 27 with 7710 viewsterryb

Mud House Sauvignon Blanc.

Very easy on the palate & leaving the bottle of red till tomorrow night. I feel that I will need the stronger wine at that time!
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 19:57 - Oct 27 with 7685 viewsToast_R

Asahi Super Dry
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 7663 viewsRangersw12

Cheap vodka with cheap coke
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:19 - Oct 27 with 7636 viewsflynnbo

Chilean Terraced Merlot from Waitrose. 🍷
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:27 - Oct 27 with 7617 viewsBakes

Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:19 - Oct 27 by flynnbo

Chilean Terraced Merlot from Waitrose. 🍷


Glad i haven’t seen one mention of Madri, it’s bloody everywhere and tastes like drivers tizer.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:34 - Oct 27 with 7590 viewscolinallcars

Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:06 - Oct 27 by Rangersw12

Cheap vodka with cheap coke


Vodka makes me oddka, as the song goes. I'll stay with my ale.
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 7527 viewshoopedmonkey

Henry Westons cloudy vintage
2
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:11 - Oct 27 with 7498 viewsguitarzan

Tynt Meadow. An English Trappist beer. Fantastic, holds it’s own compared to the Belgian beers
0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:11 - Oct 27 with 7498 viewsPunteR

Pinot Grigio
Italian
12%
2nd bottle has been cracked open. (shared with the better half)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:19 - Oct 27 with 7457 viewsCateLeBonR

Cocaine and hot chocolate.
3
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:32 - Oct 27 with 7427 viewsMick_S

Who's drinking what tonight? on 20:27 - Oct 27 by Bakes

Glad i haven’t seen one mention of Madri, it’s bloody everywhere and tastes like drivers tizer.


Awful stuff.

McGuigans Black Label red, this evening.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:33 - Oct 27 with 7425 viewsDorse

Happy Shopper Guatemalan liebfraumilch (ÂŁ4.99 a gallon from Home Bargains). Room temperature. From a chipped mug. In my pants. In the dark. Listening to gamelan covers of Morrissey. Crying.

(Actually, I'm in Budapest having a lovely time. Had some reasonable beer - Edelweiss Hefe etc but the Czech pilsner have been the stars of the show so far. Hungarians seems to love Gin. And Aperol, weirdly. Who knew?)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2
Who's drinking what tonight? on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 7415 viewsRanger_Things

Bleach with a formaldehyde chaser.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026