Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125912 viewsE17hoop

Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt.

1-0, Chair.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:53 - Nov 28 with 3440 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. I'm afraid he lacks basic striker instincts... and speed. Neither of which are easy to teach, if at all.
2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 3352 viewsBklynRanger

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:48 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

He hit it a perfect height for the keeper, Bklyn.
Aim for any of the four corners, hell, even a yard inside any of the four corners and he'd have been doing backflips.


Not saying he did well but can't put it in the same class as the Dykes effort with the ball at his feet. That's my only point there.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 3337 viewsaston_hoop

Hopefully Dykes will spend this second half trying to troll all of us and score a good goal. Hopefully..

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 3325 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:56 - Nov 28 by BklynRanger

Not saying he did well but can't put it in the same class as the Dykes effort with the ball at his feet. That's my only point there.


Fair.

Nice spin and shot there from Dykes. Blocked behind for a corner.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 3294 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Come on, Lyndon. Make amends.
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 3293 viewsHarbour

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:56 - Nov 28 by aston_hoop

Hopefully Dykes will spend this second half trying to troll all of us and score a good goal. Hopefully..


He has just had a temporary attempt what ever that is
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:58 - Nov 28 with 3264 viewsRangersDave

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:56 - Nov 28 by aston_hoop

Hopefully Dykes will spend this second half trying to troll all of us and score a good goal. Hopefully..


Just 1 goal from Dykes wont cut the mustard i'm afraid.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:59 - Nov 28 with 3218 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stevens off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:59 - Nov 28 with 3198 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Red card, Stoke! Second yellow for pulling Smyth's shirt, preventing him from getting in behind.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 21:00]
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 with 3195 viewsBoston

fank gawd for small mercies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 with 3180 viewsToast_R

If we can't win now we'll, we're league one in all but name..
2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 with 3178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smyth's pace caused that, well done to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 with 3169 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That didn't look like a booking but I'll take it

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 3106 viewsVancouverHoop

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 by Boston

fank gawd for small mercies.


And they don't come much smaller than Smyth
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 3093 viewsaston_hoop

Stream down

edit = back again
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 21:02]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 3084 viewsToast_R

Stoke time wasting about to go biblical
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 3064 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stream breaking up now, just as we look like winning 7-1!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 3010 viewsVancouverHoop

Feed breaking up here. Down completely now.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:02 - Nov 28 with 3011 viewsBoston

Comm's are bolloxed.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 2938 viewsloftus77

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:00 - Nov 28 by Toast_R

If we can't win now we'll, we're league one in all but name..


This - this has to be the moment.
If this wasn't already a Must Win, it sure is now....
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 2910 viewsaston_hoop

Well this is annoying, we're probably winning. Who knows?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 2887 viewsBklynRanger

Farce. The excitement has shaken a lead loose.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:04 - Nov 28 with 2876 viewsderbyhoop

Stevens 2nd yellow for tugging Smyth's shirt.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:04 - Nov 28 with 2836 viewsToast_R

Stoke making a sub, game stopped
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:04 - Nov 28 with 2827 viewsVancouverHoop

Back up now
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026