Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 55623 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:58 - Dec 1 with 2541 viewsBoston

My full time report will follow after I've finished having Marti's babies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:58 - Dec 1 with 2541 viewsDorse

Awinaway Awinaway Awinaway...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 2478 viewsRangersw12

Is this a new manager bounce ๐Ÿ‘€
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 2465 viewsloftboy

Second half was superb.Chair and Willock getting their understanding back.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 2446 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Excellent professional away performance. Marti managed 3 games in a week brilliantly by keeping it tight first half and bringing on the cavalry in the second to take the points. Chair and JCS take a bow. You Rs!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 2429 viewsNorthantsHoop

Super win , 2nd half Chair, Willock and Dixon Bonnar super. Marti has got them playing again.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 2369 viewsDamo1962

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:55 - Dec 1 by Gloucs_R

Enjoying another game.... Even my lads watching it with me.

What's going on?? ๐Ÿ˜

Until the last couple of games, I didn't realise just how much our dreadful form and results was affecting me. I was becoming apathetic to the whole thing, but these last two games have really stirred something in my heart that was in danger of disappearing. I'm pleased to say...that it was a false alarm. Got to get over to HQ in the new year Rangers till I die ๐Ÿ˜Ž
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 22:01]
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 2265 viewsBluce_Ree

All things are possible through Marti the Redeemer.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 2238 viewsParkRoyalR

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:58 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

FT. Nice one pigs. Nice one!

Superb game management for 90 minutes, superb pass + move in 2nd Half, so many excellent performances but special mention to my man Chair (!)for quick ball into the danger areas for others to attack, especially 2nd goal, played it blind but did his job, quick ball into the danger area.

We look a different team, superb.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:03 - Dec 1 with 2136 viewsE17hoop

Well.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 2136 viewsPaddyhoops

So itโ€™s not the players then . Brilliant win and a litte momentum building.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 2111 viewshoops_legend

Omg, that was actually really really good
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 2101 viewsBedford_R

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:02 - Dec 1 by ParkRoyalR

Superb game management for 90 minutes, superb pass + move in 2nd Half, so many excellent performances but special mention to my man Chair (!)for quick ball into the danger areas for others to attack, especially 2nd goal, played it blind but did his job, quick ball into the danger area.

We look a different team, superb.

I like this Marti guy. Life is good ๐Ÿ‘

RMH_R Reborn

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 2077 viewsJimthehip

Ilias Chair

What a man
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2056 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 by Damo1962

Until the last couple of games, I didn't realise just how much our dreadful form and results was affecting me. I was becoming apathetic to the whole thing, but these last two games have really stirred something in my heart that was in danger of disappearing. I'm pleased to say...that it was a false alarm. Got to get over to HQ in the new year Rangers till I die ๐Ÿ˜Ž

To be fair, we all understand how you were feeling. The last year has been dreadful. Long way to go, of course, but things finally appear to be going in the right direction under Cifuentas. We could well have unearthed a gem there.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2047 viewscolinallcars

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:03 - Dec 1 by E17hoop

Well.

Well done, my son !

It even rhymes.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2033 viewsWatfordR

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 by NorthantsHoop

Super win , 2nd half Chair, Willock and Dixon Bonnar super. Marti has got them playing again.

Five games it's taken him to get a tune out of them. After 8 months of complete incompetence previously.

Well done Marti.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2033 viewstraininvain

Willockโ€™s still a player. Heโ€™s not as fast but it feel like heโ€™s slowly start to realise that he can find other ways to impact games with his movement and slowly trusting his body again.

Itโ€™s such a basic formula to succeed at QPR, play Chair and Willock together and let them cook.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 by Damo1962

Happy for you, Damo.

You were definitely getting down, and very understandable too.

Glad you're back.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2020 viewsAntti_Heinola

E17 you absolute beauty!

Could only watch from 35 mins (they were waiting for me to get in from work, clearly), but Willock, Salter and obviously Chair were excellent. Another great cameo from Larkeche and more intelligent play from EDB.

Bloody hell.

Marti, I might be in love.

Bare bones.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 1992 viewseasthertsr

Not sure I'm happy , I don't think some of them emptied the tank!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1983 viewsw7r

What a marvellous start to the weekend.

Well done to the boys and to all of those beautiful fools who made the journey - something to really cheers about!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1985 viewsHAYESBOY

That'll do Marti, that'll do.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1978 viewsstevestrange

These last few games have shown how out of his depth Ainsworth was.
Just 14 points off the playoffs !
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1946 viewsBrianMcCarthy

.....and it was a Friday game on Sky!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024