Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 55626 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 2253 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:58 - Dec 1 by Dorse

Awinaway Awinaway Awinaway...

Cifwin away, Cifwin away, Cifwin away.
In the jungle, the Marti jungle,
the Rangers win away!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2262 viewsRanger_Things

Fck yeah.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2262 viewsStreathamRanger

Against weaker teams it's not the worst idea to use Chair off the bench at half time. He ran them ragged today.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2261 viewsdannyblue

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:59 - Dec 1 by loftboy

Second half was superb.Chair and Willock getting their understanding back.

was coming on to say exactly this.

JCS also v good.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2250 viewsmart_Goblin

What a tremendous result that is ! Now dragging the whole bottom half towards us not just Huddersfield. What a cracking second half display .
Chair majestic for 45 mins . Thought JCS was a colossus too.

And I think we will have a great player on our hands in Larkeche!

Brilliant management from MC . Absolutely over the moon
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2243 viewsHoopinEssex

We are staying up. Preston are 8th in that league. We are a much better side than them now.

We have skill,fight and belief. Amazing what a good manager can do.

It's actually enjoyable.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2238 viewsNed_Kennedys

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:00 - Dec 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Excellent professional away performance. Marti managed 3 games in a week brilliantly by keeping it tight first half and bringing on the cavalry in the second to take the points. Chair and JCS take a bow. You Rs!

Yeah his squad rotation has been excellent, as have his substitutions.

As he gets to know the players better and work with them he’s getting improved performances out of most of them: very promising and bodes well for the rest of the season.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:08 - Dec 1 with 2226 viewsNoelmc

Superb from Chair who swung the game in our favour. I see he’s even managing to fit in an appearance on the Graham Norton show in half an hour.
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:08 - Dec 1 with 2212 viewsdavman

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 21:06 - Dec 1 by Benny_the_Ball

He's coming on. Happy now?

I think so, matey. Were you?

Just massively shocked he gets any grief whatsoever. Always available, never hiding from the ball, always moving. Keeping us alive attacking and defending.

What is it with you lot?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:09 - Dec 1 with 2181 viewssdm1508

Managed that game well. Keep it tight first half and then bring players on to give us more going forward in the second half. I like that MC seems to make a difference at half time. The team come out with more purpose
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:10 - Dec 1 with 2122 viewsDejR_vu

Cold December night ooop north, away win, clean sheet. Second win in three days, on the old run-rate that would have taken three years.

Nice to see half a dozen teams above us back within touching distance.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:11 - Dec 1 with 2124 viewsHooping_Mad

Effin love this manager. U R's

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:11 - Dec 1 with 2119 viewsTommyQPR

Very professional performance.

It bodes well for the rest of the season.

It's vital we keep Chair and Willock until the end of the season at least.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:12 - Dec 1 with 2062 viewsDylanP

Cracking win. 6 points and six goals this week. Loving it

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:12 - Dec 1 with 2049 viewsDejR_vu

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:09 - Dec 1 by sdm1508

Managed that game well. Keep it tight first half and then bring players on to give us more going forward in the second half. I like that MC seems to make a difference at half time. The team come out with more purpose

Sign of a good manager.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:13 - Dec 1 with 2038 viewsHunterhoop

Chair was superb when he came on. Changed the game. Miles better than he’s been this season. Worked much harder off the ball and far better end product. Touch was fantastic given the pitch too. Class above.

JCS very good. Field very good. Dykes better than he has been. Larkeche looked good when he came on.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:13 - Dec 1 with 2018 viewsTomS

Okay Dragons, that Stg20k offer for 10% is now off the table. It's now 5%!!! You snooze you lose ...
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:15 - Dec 1 with 1945 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:08 - Dec 1 by davman

I think so, matey. Were you?

Just massively shocked he gets any grief whatsoever. Always available, never hiding from the ball, always moving. Keeping us alive attacking and defending.

What is it with you lot?

Very! I said early doors that I felt Marti was managing the load and the conditions by keeping Chair fresh for the second half. I didn't read anything sinister in Ilias dropping to the bench.

BTW, don't include me in that list. I've got plenty of time for Chair, as have most QPR fans. There will always be a minority that disagree. Just enjoy the win, brother.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:16 - Dec 1 with 1916 viewshoopedmonkey

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:13 - Dec 1 by TomS

Okay Dragons, that Stg20k offer for 10% is now off the table. It's now 5%!!! You snooze you lose ...

F....ing brilliant
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 1902 viewsBedford_R

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:06 - Dec 1 by stevestrange

These last few games have shown how out of his depth Ainsworth was.
Just 14 points off the playoffs !

I wonder what he must be thinking. The same players playing 500% better since he was replaced.

Just need to keep on doing it now. Marti is a genius...

RMH_R Reborn

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 1893 viewsRangersw12

Dykes hold up play in the 2nf half was superb and probably his best game for a while
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 1890 viewsHoopsie

Always believe we have the players to compete in the championship.

But we need that manager. That man is Cifuentes. U’rs

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 1802 viewsfraserc

So, what is that, 18 times we have won when Chris Willock has scored? We should get rid of Dykes and just lump balls up to Willock! :-)
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 1701 viewsdavman

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:15 - Dec 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Very! I said early doors that I felt Marti was managing the load and the conditions by keeping Chair fresh for the second half. I didn't read anything sinister in Ilias dropping to the bench.

BTW, don't include me in that list. I've got plenty of time for Chair, as have most QPR fans. There will always be a minority that disagree. Just enjoy the win, brother.

Of course. You too!

Yessssssssssssss!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 1682 viewsDieByYourSide

Horny.

Poll: And it's hi ho

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024