Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CEO appointed 15:31 - Jan 12 with 68456 viewsNorthernr

Stick with me kids.

4
New CEO appointed on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 29275 viewsloftboy

Just had the notification come through, any clue who he is Clive?

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
New CEO appointed on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 29226 viewsconnell10

New CEO appointed on 15:31 - Jan 12 by loftboy

Just had the notification come through, any clue who he is Clive?


Good old Christian.....anit got a clue .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
New CEO appointed on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 29204 viewsw7r

So the clubs auditor joins the club.

He liked what he saw so much, that he decided he had to get a gig there?

We must be on the up.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2024 15:34]
0
New CEO appointed on 15:37 - Jan 12 with 29088 viewsAntti_Heinola

As Clive predicted.

Bare bones.

6
New CEO appointed on 15:37 - Jan 12 with 29079 viewsSimonJames

I think he's a managing partner of this mob

https://retexointelligence.com

100% of people who drink water will die.

0
New CEO appointed on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 29047 viewsMrSheen

New CEO appointed on 15:33 - Jan 12 by w7r

So the clubs auditor joins the club.

He liked what he saw so much, that he decided he had to get a gig there?

We must be on the up.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2024 15:34]


The choice was either kill him or buy his silence.
18
New CEO appointed on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 29023 viewsRangersw12

Got to be seen as good news

Although no nothing about the fella

Good luck !!
-1
New CEO appointed on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 29018 viewsaston_hoop

were these the people who were supposed to be finding us a DoF? or was that someone else?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Login to get fewer ads

New CEO appointed on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 29008 viewsBklynRanger

“I am looking forward to working for QPR and to lead the club as it enters a new chapter, one which the fans deserve."

Hopefully he means that in a nice way.
21
New CEO appointed on 15:40 - Jan 12 with 28969 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good news.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
New CEO appointed on 15:41 - Jan 12 with 28963 viewsdaveB

13
New CEO appointed on 15:41 - Jan 12 with 28938 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jesus, we need a miracle. Well, at least he's sent us a Christian!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

3
New CEO appointed on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 28912 viewsNorthernr

New CEO appointed on 15:37 - Jan 12 by Antti_Heinola

As Clive predicted.


I have gently said before, I promise I'm not just sitting in my back bedroom making this stuff up
6
New CEO appointed on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 28903 viewsdaveB

New CEO appointed on 15:39 - Jan 12 by aston_hoop

were these the people who were supposed to be finding us a DoF? or was that someone else?


yes, I think he's sort of doing both roles from what i heard but not watched his interview yet
1
New CEO appointed on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 28901 viewsaston_hoop

New CEO appointed on 15:37 - Jan 12 by SimonJames

I think he's a managing partner of this mob

https://retexointelligence.com


"We use datasets, research, analytics and statistical models to enable our clients to drive revenue and lower costs by maximizing effective player development and trading at both senior and youth levels. Our models are built in conjunction with our clients and their specific needs and objectives so that no two advisory partnerships we enter are ever the same"

Excited for a 5 million quid bid for Ossie Kakay now! Seriously though, thats something we need to be SO much better at going forward to compete at this level

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
New CEO appointed on 15:48 - Jan 12 with 28788 viewsAntti_Heinola

Don't know if anyone's watched the interview, but he's confirming there will be NO new signings this month.
(I assume unless there's a sale).

So I hope his plans will work in league one.

Bare bones.

2
New CEO appointed on 15:48 - Jan 12 with 28780 viewsNorthernr

New CEO appointed on 15:39 - Jan 12 by aston_hoop

were these the people who were supposed to be finding us a DoF? or was that someone else?


I think it's basically going to be him writing the theme tune and signing the theme tune.

Him and his company have been auditing the whole place since the summer so it looks and feels like, having delivered his findings, they've just gone... well do you want to do it then?
2
New CEO appointed on 15:49 - Jan 12 with 28754 viewsdmm

Having read the article I am left wondering whether or not his past experience equips him for the position of CEO, particularly at our basket case of a club.
3
New CEO appointed on 15:50 - Jan 12 with 28756 viewsBlue_Castello

Sounds good like the rest we know nothing about him so time will tell, any chance he's any good as a striker as well, that would be handy.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2024 16:10]
0
New CEO appointed on 15:50 - Jan 12 with 28746 viewsdaveB

New CEO appointed on 15:48 - Jan 12 by Antti_Heinola

Don't know if anyone's watched the interview, but he's confirming there will be NO new signings this month.
(I assume unless there's a sale).

So I hope his plans will work in league one.


oh blimey, not a huge shock although I still think Chair is going to leave this window, surprised Leeds haven't made a move yet
0
New CEO appointed on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 28666 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nourry



Welcome.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
New CEO appointed on 15:53 - Jan 12 with 28654 viewsdaveB

New CEO appointed on 15:48 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I think it's basically going to be him writing the theme tune and signing the theme tune.

Him and his company have been auditing the whole place since the summer so it looks and feels like, having delivered his findings, they've just gone... well do you want to do it then?


Like when Warburton spent weeks looking for a new manager at Brentford and then gave the job to himself
0
New CEO appointed on 15:58 - Jan 12 with 28543 viewscolinallcars

I was expecting it to be Slarty Bartfast.
5
New CEO appointed on 15:59 - Jan 12 with 28513 viewsHunterhoop

New CEO appointed on 15:48 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I think it's basically going to be him writing the theme tune and signing the theme tune.

Him and his company have been auditing the whole place since the summer so it looks and feels like, having delivered his findings, they've just gone... well do you want to do it then?


Exactly. That’s how I see it. Hoos and the owners going, “well you f*cking do it then!”
1
New CEO appointed on 16:00 - Jan 12 with 28478 viewsRuislipR

The evidence at the moment is pointing to Nourry being just 26. Of course age should be no barrier to talent. But his first utterance in his interview was that he has been in football for 11 years.

Very interesting indeed if both things are true.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026