Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42542 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:22 - Dec 28 with 2035 viewsBanosswan

Think Villa are making their last stand here.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:23 - Dec 28 with 1979 viewsJackanapes

Fulham getting bummed

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 with 1969 viewsDyfnant

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:12 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193252/1/aston-villa-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-str

Full of ad's fr me Wayne, but I'm out of the UK ATM.
Any other links worth a to though pop em up

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 with 1960 viewsharemscarem

Best game from Swansea in a long time. We need to win this.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 with 1934 viewsharemscarem

Lamah has been great today.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 with 1926 viewsBanosswan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 by Dyfnant

Full of ad's fr me Wayne, but I'm out of the UK ATM.
Any other links worth a to though pop em up

http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34833/Aston_Villa_vs_Swansea_C

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:26 - Dec 28 with 1862 viewswaynekerr55

Dirty f*cking bastards. And to believe that tw*t complained about us last year

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:26 - Dec 28 with 1855 viewsaspas45

Kill the game for ffs. we really need to win.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:26 - Dec 28 with 1847 viewsJonTheJack

Where can I apply to the club?

I'll run behind De Guzman to tell him to hurry the feck up every time he has the ball.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:27 - Dec 28 with 1827 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Dec 28 by haremscarem

Lamah has been great today.

I've been pretty impressed with him on most of his appearances so far. Don't quite get the 'simply not good enough' brigade. Same applies to Bony and JDG.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Dec 28 with 1745 viewsmikecph

Would be so nice with 3 points today. CMON SWANSEA!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Dec 28 with 1745 viewsharemscarem

Beautiful football right now.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Dec 28 with 1722 viewslovejuicejack

letting ourselves down a bit now
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Dec 28 with 1685 viewsDull1Thomas

Been listening to commentary saying Villa are looking dangerous.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Dec 28 with 1682 viewsunion_jack

Shelvey tiring!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Dec 28 with 1666 viewsmikecph

Shelvey seems done for today. Put Routledge on instead and push Poz to AM :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:33 - Dec 28 with 1585 viewsmikecph

Omg if Bony had taken a fall a penalty would have been given for sure xD
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:33 - Dec 28 with 1550 viewsLiam12345

got to score

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:34 - Dec 28 with 1532 viewsmikecph

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:33 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

got to score

Looked like Pozuelo got in the way xD
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:35 - Dec 28 with 1458 viewscrackerjack

FFS! Nobody in the box!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:35 - Dec 28 with 1447 viewsepaul

Frustrating as feck......we gotta score......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:35 - Dec 28 with 1446 viewslovejuicejack

Feel 4 Bony, not one good cross in 4 him
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1434 viewsLiam12345

oh god

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1411 viewsJonTheJack

We're not doing enough to score.

Villa are there for the taking.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 1402 viewslovejuicejack

vazquez for the winner
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024