Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42422 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 with 1641 viewsDyfnant

What's the score right now, I'm being forced to watch Norwich Man U :(

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 with 1627 viewsperchrockjack

indeed but surely we have to win this one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 with 1639 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Good 4 us if it ends that way.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:11 - Dec 28 with 1616 viewsDr_Winston

Got to do better than that Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:11 - Dec 28 with 1599 viewsmikecph

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 by Dyfnant

It's 1-1 and Swansea pressing on :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:12 - Dec 28 with 1575 viewsharemscarem

A good start to the second half.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:12 - Dec 28 with 1553 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:10 - Dec 28 by Dyfnant

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193252/1/aston-villa-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-str

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:13 - Dec 28 with 1553 viewsDyfnant

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:13 - Dec 28 with 1550 viewsmikecph

Chico in a weird action again xD Maybe we should consider a sub - today he can cost us dearly xS
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:13 - Dec 28 with 1531 viewsperchrockjack

Fair to say we hoping BONY can get the chances to score

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 with 1514 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Yes we dont want to actually win a game or anything

Are you saying Canas should be the go to guy, over Leon? Just checking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 with 1499 viewsJackfath

Who are De Gooshmun and Ben Dayveez?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 with 1499 viewsJackanapes

Norwich losing

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:15 - Dec 28 with 1487 viewsharemscarem

Dominating this now!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:15 - Dec 28 with 1462 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Are you saying Canas should be the go to guy, over Leon? Just checking.

Im saying Canas has started in nearly all of our wins

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:16 - Dec 28 with 1438 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:15 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Including the two best results/performances against Valencia and Newcastle.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:17 - Dec 28 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

Its coming

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:18 - Dec 28 with 1367 viewsJackbustard

Its like attack v defence up there, they are there for the taking surely.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:19 - Dec 28 with 1328 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Norwich losing

Another great result for us if it ends that way
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:19 - Dec 28 with 1328 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:14 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

Who are De Gooshmun and Ben Dayveez?

Are they the people who got you banned from the other board?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:21 - Dec 28 with 1262 viewsharemscarem

Great defensively work from Canas.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:21 - Dec 28 with 1230 viewsaspas45

Canas is really playing well fighting for everything love it

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:21 - Dec 28 with 1228 viewsharemscarem

What a chance! We deserve to be in front.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:22 - Dec 28 with 1228 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:15 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Right got you, my point was I hope he's not an automatic pick over Leon and your's is that we win more if he plays? Fair enough. Seen plenty of Canas so far, prefer Leon to play myself. No doubt this post will have the obligatory -2 two after I hit submit, fill your boots.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:22 - Dec 28 with 1219 viewsLiam12345

i think they tired themselves out

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024