Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133856 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:42 - Jan 11 with 6155 viewsexiledinenglandjack

McGeady to Everton has just happened so maybe ince won't be a target for them anymore?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 15:51]
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:35 - Jan 12 with 5622 viewslovejuicejack

All very quiet on the transfer front, good thing or bad sign?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:49 - Jan 12 with 5377 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:24 - Jan 11 by Zut_Alors

When Laudrup spoke of "a different option" to Bony, i really hoped it would be someone like Shane Long. Think he would be a great signing for the Swans. He's type of player you could throw on when you're chasing a game, as he can play out wide and up-front. He's great in the air, too.

We could do a lot worse than Shane Long

Would be perfect competition with Bony

. . . . .oh hang on, we have ....Vazquez
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 10:50]
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:19 - Jan 12 with 5259 viewsPlasticman

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:35 - Jan 12 by lovejuicejack

All very quiet on the transfer front, good thing or bad sign?

considering the amount of injuries, I would prefer to see someone coming in to take some of the pressure off.

The sub bench against ManU said it all, and that was when it was a week since the last game. We had to use a defender as DM to be able to deal with Canas injury.

I can only dread how things will look in the weeks were we play games with only a few days rest.

Plastic since 2012

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:38 - Jan 12 with 4916 viewssnork44

Joe Allen didn't play today and it looks like he isn't playing regularly. Is he injured or out of favour? If so how about a loan bid for him?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:26 - Jan 12 with 4828 viewsperchrockjack

I thought Laudrup would have had a new player in already on loan.
Please don't tell me he aint gonna get anyone in as frankly he d be sealing our fate .Time for Hubert to step it up.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:05 - Jan 12 with 4720 viewstomdickharry

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:38 - Jan 12 by snork44

Joe Allen didn't play today and it looks like he isn't playing regularly. Is he injured or out of favour? If so how about a loan bid for him?

Injured,
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:08 - Jan 12 with 4632 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Supposedly were in for Liam Moore at Leicester, big fan of this guy, would be well happy if he comes
Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:48 - Jan 12 with 4577 viewsaspas45

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:08 - Jan 12 by exiledinenglandjack

Supposedly were in for Liam Moore at Leicester, big fan of this guy, would be well happy if he comes

Source please????

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:18 - Jan 12 with 4545 viewsjacabertawe

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:48 - Jan 12 by aspas45

Source please????

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:21 - Jan 13 with 4326 viewsShaky

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:38 - Jan 12 by snork44

Joe Allen is seen as a backup for Gerrard who has just come back from injury. And given his overall injury record I reckon there is a snowball's chance that they would loan Allen out.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:14 - Jan 13 with 4232 viewsmawdlamjack

Anthony Pilkington is todays rumour, not a bad midfielder but currently only just back to full training after achilles injury so not match fit

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:21 - Jan 13 with 3929 viewsDull1Thomas

I'm sure agents and players find out more about clubs and, if playing in the Prem, know Swansea. But do we lack credibility for players looking for a transfer because of the way our games are edited for TV and how we never win games (other teams lose them)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 3818 viewssnork44

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:21 - Jan 13 by Shaky

Joe Allen is seen as a backup for Gerrard who has just come back from injury. And given his overall injury record I reckon there is a snowball's chance that they would loan Allen out.

I thought Henderson was Gerrard's backup and Allen was Lucas Leva's backup
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 15:40]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 3529 viewsDull1Thomas

We are assuming we have money to spend - maybe we don't!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:54 - Jan 13 with 3483 viewsShaky

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:39 - Jan 13 by snork44

I thought Henderson was Gerrard's backup and Allen was Lucas Leva's backup
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 15:40]

I believe Henderson is pretty much an automatic starter these days. He is some player.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:54 - Jan 13 with 3375 viewsmarchamjack

Nearly half way through the transfer window...just saying

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:26 - Jan 13 with 3311 viewsyogibear_412

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25720354

Decent signing for stoke....shame we couldn't pick this lad up.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:29 - Jan 13 with 3303 views2face

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:54 - Jan 13 by marchamjack

Nearly half way through the transfer window...just saying

Loan signings often come at the end of the window. Clubs don't loan out untill they know other players are comming in.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:35 - Jan 13 with 3292 viewsmarchamjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:29 - Jan 13 by 2face

Loan signings often come at the end of the window. Clubs don't loan out untill they know other players are comming in.

Loan signings I agree/understand, but got to say (even excepting the injuries) I am a bit disappointed (concerned?) that we haven't had anyone lined up already and signed on the dotted line in terms of permanent new signings yet. ML hasn't let us down yet (well, Vasquez...) so still fully confident we'll have incoming, but as I say, thought/hoped certainly we'd have had them on board by now

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:05 - Jan 14 with 2677 viewsAl_Bundy

Either in this window or the summer.

A centre half to replace Chico or play alongside or replace Ash if he leaves.

A RB to eventually replace Rangel

Creative midfielder to replace JDG who i doubt will be here next season.

Another striker option to replace Vasquez to support the main two
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 2643 viewsIAN05

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:05 - Jan 14 by Al_Bundy

Ww don't seem to he strongly linked with anyone which is a worry.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:27 - Jan 14 with 2634 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:20 - Jan 14 by IAN05

Ww don't seem to he strongly linked with anyone which is a worry.

I was thinking the same thing

We seem to be happy with what we got which is worrying

Maybe Huw doesn't want to part with may money knowing Laudrup may well be on his way in the Summer
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 2612 viewsairedale

Carlton Cole is a free agent again. I wonder if he would suit us and what sort of money he would expect?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 2575 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:05 - Jan 14 by Al_Bundy

Why would we want to replace Chico and don't we have Amat?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024