Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133949 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:56 - Jan 14 with 5366 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:55 - Jan 14 by Dull1Thomas

Why would we want to replace Chico and don't we have Amat?

I would keep Amat as i think he can develop , Ash may or may not leave , Monk is finished,
Bartley isn't coming back. Chico in my view is a liability.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:59 - Jan 14 with 5347 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:26 - Jan 13 by yogibear_412

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25720354

Decent signing for stoke....shame we couldn't pick this lad up.

John Guidetti has gone to Stoke

I would have liked to think we made a bit of an effort to get him , maybe not !

I am sure he would have been better than Vazquez
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 5296 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Sky reporting that were in the running with Olympiakos for Abdisalam Ibrahim from city, saying we can pick him for free. Considering he said that he wants to stay in the prem it looks promising. He's a tall, strong ball playing midfielder, might be a boost to beef up us in the centre of the park
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 5119 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:23 - Jan 14 by exiledinenglandjack

Sky reporting that were in the running with Olympiakos for Abdisalam Ibrahim from city, saying we can pick him for free. Considering he said that he wants to stay in the prem it looks promising. He's a tall, strong ball playing midfielder, might be a boost to beef up us in the centre of the park

Never actually seen him play, but he is highly thought off. Could be a good deal, I assume his wages wouldn't be excessive either.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:47 - Jan 14 with 4842 viewssnork44

See what piece of lard has moved from Wigwam to Villa. Yes Fat boy Holt has waddled back onto the Premier League stage!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:42 - Jan 14 with 4667 viewsborinifanclub

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:47 - Jan 14 by snork44

See what piece of lard has moved from Wigwam to Villa. Yes Fat boy Holt has waddled back onto the Premier League stage!

Good...........I will have someone to yell and scream at when vanilla fudge it at the lib!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 07:02 - Jan 15 with 4529 viewsCEZ

Looks like Holtby may be allowed to leave Spurs this Jan, they are talking about him going to Germany on a permanent deal, but it might be worth a checks loan bid for him, or maybe another player that is struggling to get into the Spurs team. They have a tonne of quality players that don't get much game time.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:48 - Jan 15 with 4182 viewsGrandPrix

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-target-Adam-King-hailed-sta

Adam king, one for the future

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Login to get fewer ads

January Transfer Official Thread on 17:14 - Jan 15 with 3875 viewsmarcus78

January Transfer Official Thread on 11:29 - Dec 30 by blaine_scfc

I'd be happy to have Lita on the bench. Not a premier league striker but quite frankly a better player than Vasquez.

I would like us to bring in atleast two new faces, a winger, Jefferson Montero maybe? Also a striker with different qualities, maybe Aspas who has a bit of pace about him on loan.

Love the way people slate Vasquez, yet the guy as hardly had a chance. Give him more game time and he would probably improve. Can't expect him to be at the top of his game with the very limited game time he has had.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:55 - Jan 15 with 3803 viewsinspector

wathan from the western mail is linking us with tennerife front man Ayoze Perez, he seems to suggest that he found the rumour online hmm.
the only thing i could find is:
http://sporting.elcomercio.es/noticias/2014-01-12/nino-lidera-tenerife-20140112.
January Transfer Official Thread on 18:39 - Jan 15 with 3724 viewsshingle

January Transfer Official Thread on 17:14 - Jan 15 by marcus78

Love the way people slate Vasquez, yet the guy as hardly had a chance. Give him more game time and he would probably improve. Can't expect him to be at the top of his game with the very limited game time he has had.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:50 - Jan 15 with 3685 viewsDull1Thomas

Let's nor forget we need to hold on to player which reminded me of this

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/14/michu-opens-door-to-arsenal-transfer-by-admitting-

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:51 - Jan 15 with 3342 viewsCEZ

Leon Best is the latest striker that sky are linking to us.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:11 - Jan 16 with 3111 viewsWhiterockin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:55 - Jan 15 by inspector

wathan from the western mail is linking us with tennerife front man Ayoze Perez, he seems to suggest that he found the rumour online hmm.
the only thing i could find is:
http://sporting.elcomercio.es/noticias/2014-01-12/nino-lidera-tenerife-20140112.

And this.

http://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/strike-ace-eyed-1696097.html

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:09 - Jan 16 with 3042 viewsjacksfullaces

shane long gone to Hull, we'll be having Danny Graham back at this rate.

Surprised the media haven't made that story up yet, easy link and he has only scored at the Liberty since leaving us a year ago!!
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:10 - Jan 16 with 2946 viewstomdickharry

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:51 - Jan 15 by CEZ

Leon Best is the latest striker that sky are linking to us.

When is Brett Pitman going to be linked
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:55 - Jan 16 with 2872 viewsTheClash

i trust the board we will make sure we get the right quality signings this month. Tom Ince it ain't dead in the water but there are always a few surprises.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

January Transfer Official Thread on 12:30 - Jan 16 with 2812 viewsFlashberryjack

January Transfer Official Thread on 17:14 - Jan 15 by marcus78

I bet all our premiership rivals hope we give Vasquez more game time as well.

And BTW - maybe the reason why people slate Vasquez, is because he's sh*te, with a capital S

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:02 - Jan 16 with 2746 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The lack of any real transfer activity by us is worrying, At the moment we are toothless up front, and yes their are players making their way back from injury, but some fresh faces are needed with two cup comps coming up? Has this anything to do with Laudrups and jenkins fallout over agents in the summer?
January Transfer Official Thread on 13:04 - Jan 16 with 2736 viewsperchrockjack

January Transfer Official Thread on 12:30 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

I bet all our premiership rivals hope we give Vasquez more game time as well.

And BTW - maybe the reason why people slate Vasquez, is because he's sh*te, with a capital S

People are saying that given time he will come good. Im not sure I understand that.
Basically a coward in a shirt that we are employing but some don't mind.

Contrast with those of our squad who do get stuck in. He s not fit to wipe the crap from their boots

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 2721 viewsCEZ

He is not a lost cause, but agree he defo needs to man up. If he was more committed and had a bit more confidence he could be a real player, and he would have scored 3/4 by now for sure.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:25 - Jan 16 with 2702 viewsTheClash

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:02 - Jan 16 by blaenaugwentjack

The lack of any real transfer activity by us is worrying, At the moment we are toothless up front, and yes their are players making their way back from injury, but some fresh faces are needed with two cup comps coming up? Has this anything to do with Laudrups and jenkins fallout over agents in the summer?

I don't think so, but I do believe Laudrup will leave in the summer

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:33 - Jan 16 with 2687 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:25 - Jan 16 by TheClash

I don't think so, but I do believe Laudrup will leave in the summer

So why no real links of players coming in? We,re not really going to see the rest of this season out with the players we have surely?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:08 - Jan 16 with 2626 viewsnumbers123

I read earlier that chadli from spurs wants to leave to get game time before the world cup. wasnt he someone laudrup wanted in the summer or was that just papaer talk? we need a winger and would be a good loan signing till the summer.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:48 - Jan 16 with 2561 viewsTheClash

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:33 - Jan 16 by blaenaugwentjack

So why no real links of players coming in? We,re not really going to see the rest of this season out with the players we have surely?

From someone I know they are working very hard to find players and up till a week ago they thought they had one already, who ever that was I have no idea

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024