Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough bid for Hogan 20:10 - Jan 7 with 51764 viewsoddjob007

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 12:50 - Jan 9 with 3709 viewsSaxonDale

Barry Fry- 'The problem with this league is we can only spend 60% of our income on player wages.'
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 12:55 - Jan 9 with 3653 viewssandylaner1

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 12:50 - Jan 9 by SaxonDale

Barry Fry- 'The problem with this league is we can only spend 60% of our income on player wages.'

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 12:57 - Jan 9 with 3631 viewsNerazzurri

We are in the early stages still of building a squad that can not only get us promoted to League 1 but can sustain that level. It took Hill 3 years last time to get that spot on and although as fans we obviously want to go up this season there's no rush for me.

Players will come, be sold and new ones will be signed to replace them. I think Hill has proven by now that there is no luck involved in this process, it's down to his own hard work, methods and ability to spot a player who can work in his environment. Therefore if Scott Hogan does join Peterborough I have full faith in Hill to adjust the squad accordingly, whether that's by signing a like for like replacement, altering the way the team is set up or by deeming that Joe Bunney is ready to step up.

It's somewhat ironic that the best way for us to progress as a club involves selling our best football players but that's the way this cycle works and I'm proud of the players that we are developing and the way our club is run.

The out and out football fan in me will be gutted to see him go as he is a really enjoyable player to watch but we have a good enough team and squad to still have a memorable season.

Forza Nerazzurri

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:11 - Jan 9 with 3538 viewssandylaner1

BBC Cambs Sport ‏@BBCCambsSport 5m

Posh press conference: Fergie says the deal for Scott Hogan has been agreed with Rochdale, the snag is over personal terms.#theposh
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:21 - Jan 9 with 3442 viewsYouTubeDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25666862

Barry wants Hogan in for Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 3421 viewsColDale

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:21 - Jan 9 by YouTubeDale

Id assume that Fry going public is an attempt to unsettle the player to force the deal through.
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 3417 viewsfitzochris

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:21 - Jan 9 by YouTubeDale

Interesting that Kidderminster are playing hardball over Lolley...

Should Hogan indeed be off before the weekend, I would hope we have someone in to replace just as quick so as not to be disadvantaged.

Posh can have Lolley and we'll have Gash (and yes, I am aware that sounds like something from a modern Mills N' Boon).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 13:27]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:30 - Jan 9 with 3358 viewspaulscho

No change from the Dale ,we find ,we sell ,we move on ....shame really (can`t see us have got more than 600k,and probably not even that )
I remember going to MK Donns on the day after we had just sold Glenn Murray ,it hurts for a few days and then you move on .
Undislossed fee to follow ,We did actually win that day at MK .
I do actually believe that Hogan is going to turn out to be a better player than Le Fondre ,but lets just add him to the list .

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:30 - Jan 9 with 3352 viewsYouTubeDale

I bet Hill is on the phone now trying to get some replacement for Hogan. It won't be a panic transaction because Hill would have thought about this scenario many times and picked out the player(s) he wants. We should go to Hartlepool on Saturday with our trusted TEAM and they should still be able to get a result built not only on this crest of a wave but on the momentum built up from pre-season.

Rochdale is a true team if ever there was one. We can still add to the team and we wait in anticipation of the next rabbit.

Your move, Keith....

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:32 - Jan 9 with 3330 viewsValleySaddler

From listening to Fergie jnrs Radio interview it seems Hogans agent has asked for wages in excess of any Posh Player......
Lolleys agent refused to let the player speak to the club wants Championship etc
He then goes on to have a dig at agents,no one has developed players like him blah blah blah.........
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:42 - Jan 9 with 3208 viewsYouTubeDale

There's still time for another team to pip The Posh to the post. Come on, you know you want him! I'd luv it if that happened!

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:47 - Jan 9 with 3158 viewsRotherhamDale

Rumour over here in Sarf Yarkshire is that Forest want COG for 1.5 million.

Hope so... cha ching.

Possession with progression.

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:51 - Jan 9 with 3117 viewspaulscho

Is Daggers back at Barnsley ?

livinginadalewonderland

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:52 - Jan 9 with 3105 viewsoff2div1

Interview of Fergy Junior https://audioboo.fm/boos/1840834-darren-ferguson-on-peterborough-s-interest-in-s
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 9 with 3008 viewssandylaner1

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:52 - Jan 9 by off2div1

Interview of Fergy Junior https://audioboo.fm/boos/1840834-darren-ferguson-on-peterborough-s-interest-in-s

so patronizing
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:10 - Jan 9 with 2917 viewspaulscho

Onhis way for sure

livinginadalewonderland

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:11 - Jan 9 with 2900 viewsDale1990

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 9 by sandylaner1

so patronizing

Why is that some managers refer to a player as 'the boy'?! It gets to me every time I hear it
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:41 - Jan 9 with 2705 viewsYouTubeDale

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:11 - Jan 9 by Dale1990

Why is that some managers refer to a player as 'the boy'?! It gets to me every time I hear it

And he's 'the boss' at 'the posh' and don't forget it.

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:44 - Jan 9 with 2682 viewsScunnydale

I'm hearing that Lolley has gone to Huddersfield. Don't know if anything's been said about that yet, possibly too many Lolley-gaggers around.
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:47 - Jan 9 with 2654 viewsSuddenLad

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:44 - Jan 9 by Scunnydale

I'm hearing that Lolley has gone to Huddersfield. Don't know if anything's been said about that yet, possibly too many Lolley-gaggers around.

Ferguson has said that he thought Posh had lost out on Lolley to a Championship club, so perhaps that confirms it.

I hope he loses out on Hogan as well. (Until the end of the season)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:48 - Jan 9 with 2649 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 13:32 - Jan 9 by ValleySaddler

From listening to Fergie jnrs Radio interview it seems Hogans agent has asked for wages in excess of any Posh Player......
Lolleys agent refused to let the player speak to the club wants Championship etc
He then goes on to have a dig at agents,no one has developed players like him blah blah blah.........

Well Craig Makiel Smith was taking home over 20k a month at Peterborough when he was there - I cant see Hogan being on more than £5-600 quid a week at Dale so he would be looking at 3 - 4 times more money a week at least at Peterborough.

I dont know current salarys there but I would guess they are paying 4-5k a week for some players so no way Hogans agent is asking for that!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:49 - Jan 9 with 2638 viewsYouTubeDale

I wonder if it will put more pressure on to get the Hogan deal done and dusted, if Lolley has gone to Huddersfield.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 14:51]

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:50 - Jan 9 with 2629 viewsDaleaholic

By asking for a ridiculous wage, Ferguson would be pretty much forced to play Hogan on principle alone. Not a bad move from his agent...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:58 - Jan 9 with 2566 viewsCornish_Dale

I feel the Hogan 5 who have precicted Scott to be first scorer on saturday against Hartlepool should be compensated as well.
Peterborough bid for Hogan on 15:04 - Jan 9 with 2517 viewsDorsetDale

Peterborough bid for Hogan on 14:02 - Jan 9 by sandylaner1

so patronizing

Absolutely!! Couldn't listen to the last minute. Never been a fan of peterboro and after listening to that, would love it, LOVE IT, if they don't get the players they want, slip right down the table and end up having to sell to survive!!

Rant and dream over

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024