Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
vargas scores two goals 02:19 - Jun 30 with 2867 viewsyankeephil

Watching the Copa America, Vargas just scored two more goals. Still can not understand why we could not get more production from him. Poor coaching or bad attitude?
vargas scores two goals on 02:55 - Jun 30 with 2833 viewsBrazilNutR

he scored a beauty of a volley turning with his back to goal, but was wrongly ruled offside..could have been a hatrick
vargas scores two goals on 06:58 - Jun 30 with 2709 viewsRanger78

Sad to think what might have been if he played more often in his best position up front with Charlie.

Further highlights just how bad HR was for us.

I think the poor coaching helped create the bad attitude...... I think there are lots of examples of this with other players during HRs reign
vargas scores two goals on 07:24 - Jun 30 with 2674 viewsdaveB

He's been poor at club level and brilliant at international level for a few years now, like the opposite of John Barnes
vargas scores two goals on 07:33 - Jun 30 with 2652 viewschris1969

Another peice of rubbish management from HR, injuries aside when he was fit should have been playing every week. Never given a real run in the team and when he played he was direct and caused problems. Would have been worth at least 10 goals.
vargas scores two goals on 07:33 - Jun 30 with 2651 viewsbosh67

Yes he can do it on the world stage and struggles in the league. Weird.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

vargas scores two goals on 07:53 - Jun 30 with 2608 viewsdaveB

vargas scores two goals on 07:33 - Jun 30 by chris1969

Another peice of rubbish management from HR, injuries aside when he was fit should have been playing every week. Never given a real run in the team and when he played he was direct and caused problems. Would have been worth at least 10 goals.

He was playing every week under Redknapp and did pretty well until we started playing the good sides at home, much like the rest of the team
vargas scores two goals on 08:09 - Jun 30 with 2556 viewsconnell10

Its all history now lets move on. Is there gonna be a thread started every time he scores!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

vargas scores two goals on 08:35 - Jun 30 with 2490 viewsDiscodroids

unfortunately , the son of t'pau was playing with carrion like Henry, greyfriars, Hoilett and barton every week, and if really unlucky swp and beau brumell

when you throw in voyager one deep space probe passes from richard dunne , ned, clint and caulker and a selection of ladyboys at full back skipping down the wing, hans krankel would have struggled to shine.

sorry, but it was one hell of a shit side last season. very very very shit.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 8:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

vargas scores two goals on 08:40 - Jun 30 with 2474 viewspaulparker

What do you expect when you play a striker as a winger to get him into a dinosaur 4-4-2 formation
It's like putting Gary LIneker on the left to accommodate Alan Smith
Still at least we had Bobby Zamora up top to cause havoc and be a nuisance

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

vargas scores two goals on 10:15 - Jun 30 with 2374 viewsTacticalR

vargas scores two goals on 08:09 - Jun 30 by connell10

Its all history now lets move on. Is there gonna be a thread started every time he scores!

In a word, yes.

Air hostess clique

vargas scores two goals on 10:49 - Jun 30 with 2330 viewsfrancisbowles

He obviously got fed up with not playing or being played wide by HR and then not being selected by CR. I think the great unknown is what would have happened if he hadn't got injured after scoring a great goal at WBA. Would he have lost the 'bad attitude' and played like he is now? Another 'what if?'
vargas scores two goals on 13:09 - Jun 30 with 2228 viewsSimonJames

vargas scores two goals on 08:35 - Jun 30 by Discodroids

unfortunately , the son of t'pau was playing with carrion like Henry, greyfriars, Hoilett and barton every week, and if really unlucky swp and beau brumell

when you throw in voyager one deep space probe passes from richard dunne , ned, clint and caulker and a selection of ladyboys at full back skipping down the wing, hans krankel would have struggled to shine.

sorry, but it was one hell of a shit side last season. very very very shit.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 8:36]

I need a smiley for simultaneously laughing at your comments and feeling sad about last season's donkey ride to oblivion.

100% of people who drink water will die.

vargas scores two goals on 13:37 - Jun 30 with 2194 viewswhittocksRs

No player has come out and said he was one of those with a bad attitude — The Sun did that for us, and we all know how accurate they are when it comes to QPR. If we'd played him up front and given him some service we may well have gotten 10 goals for the trouble.
vargas scores two goals on 13:43 - Jun 30 with 2184 viewsdaveB

I don't think he's ever scored 10 goals in a season since he moved to Europe
vargas scores two goals on 13:53 - Jun 30 with 2168 viewsJamie

vargas scores two goals on 10:49 - Jun 30 by francisbowles

He obviously got fed up with not playing or being played wide by HR and then not being selected by CR. I think the great unknown is what would have happened if he hadn't got injured after scoring a great goal at WBA. Would he have lost the 'bad attitude' and played like he is now? Another 'what if?'

He wasn't selected by CR because he was training like a tw@t. If he'd not gotten injured, he would've likely played every game for the rest of the season.
vargas scores two goals on 14:02 - Jun 30 with 2145 viewsAntti_Heinola

vargas scores two goals on 13:53 - Jun 30 by Jamie

He wasn't selected by CR because he was training like a tw@t. If he'd not gotten injured, he would've likely played every game for the rest of the season.

Why do you reply to every thread about Vargas, but have completely ignored all the questions put to you on the McCarthy thread?

Bare bones.

vargas scores two goals on 15:28 - Jun 30 with 2111 viewsBklynRanger

vargas scores two goals on 07:24 - Jun 30 by daveB

He's been poor at club level and brilliant at international level for a few years now, like the opposite of John Barnes

Like a swarthy David Healy.
vargas scores two goals on 17:15 - Jun 30 with 2017 viewssimmo

His 2nd was a peach

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

vargas scores two goals on 22:48 - Jun 30 with 1881 viewsTheBlob

Looks like he's going to make the logical move and join his mate Sanchez at Arsenal.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

vargas scores two goals on 00:04 - Jul 1 with 1839 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Isla fires Chile into the semi-final.
Vargas fires them into the final.
Crumbs our coaching was crap.
vargas scores two goals on 09:39 - Jul 1 with 1767 viewsLoft1979

Coaching or something else.
The destruction of a good west brom side was catalyzed by Vargas' opener. The vexing thing is that the club had what it took to stay up.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024