Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes says we should manage expectations 06:27 - Nov 9 with 12458 viewsSuffolkHoop

@tonyfernandes: Qpr fans should manage expectations. No club is more transparent than us. Lots and lots been done
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 06:50 - Nov 9 with 5340 viewslondonscottish

Well maybe he should stop stoking those expectations then.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:07 - Nov 9 with 5278 viewsPunteR

Unbelievable. How about him apologizing for trying to raise expectations over the last 4 years and not delivering.
He does realise we're back in the championship with Warnock. But with added £200,000,000 debt on top.
Yep, he's transparent now. The blokes an idiot, clearly.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:12 - Nov 9 with 5258 viewsBlue_Castello

There's another stick for the anti Fernandes brigade to beat him with.....

It has to be said if he truly believes that then his previous Twitter post which appeared to raise expectations looks pretty stupid.

Twitter really is a sack of sheet, however hard people try they end up saying stuff they regret or get the context totally wrong.

Hes not wrong though fans expectations need to be reduced big time, we may have a number of big names to put on a Team sheet but we don't have a team yet , Preston gave us that lesson on Saturday.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:12 - Nov 9 with 5257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:07 - Nov 9 by PunteR

Unbelievable. How about him apologizing for trying to raise expectations over the last 4 years and not delivering.
He does realise we're back in the championship with Warnock. But with added £200,000,000 debt on top.
Yep, he's transparent now. The blokes an idiot, clearly.

His sudden raising of expectations with his training ground tweet played a huge part in Ramsey's demise and in a huge part in stoking discontent among fans. His hypocrisy on this issue is striking.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:21 - Nov 9 with 5207 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tony, I'd have to be one of your stronger supporters and right now I'd only give you a C-.

Please stay off Twitter. It makes you look like a C-nt.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:29 - Nov 9 with 5170 viewsdaveB

Well if he has written this 180million debt off then can't really ask for more than that
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:35 - Nov 9 with 5134 viewsLblock

Transparent's the word.... saw right through him years ago.

Such a shame as he could've been a legend.
Could still pull it back IF the training ground gets started and finished and he takes a step back from "the limelight" leaving the running of the club to people who know what they are doing. Cant see either happening myself

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:39 - Nov 9 with 5124 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:29 - Nov 9 by daveB

Well if he has written this 180million debt off then can't really ask for more than that

100% agree - if true that would mean the owners have written off around 250m GBP - which is incredible - Tony and the other owners have made big mistakes - but they have had a go and if prepared to take the financial hit fair play to them (which is better than our previous recent owners - like Chris Wrong and Tango & Cash)

I agree we are currently in a mess - hopefully someone who can manage the football club like a business will make it work
Firstly we need to budget within our means
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 7:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:42 - Nov 9 with 5093 viewsVish

i am not sure he has. I think he has simply transferred the debt elsewhere
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:57 - Nov 9 with 5039 viewsbaz_qpr

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:42 - Nov 9 by Vish

i am not sure he has. I think he has simply transferred the debt elsewhere

Explain.

From what I've seen posted on twitter they've converted the loans into equity
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:14 - Nov 9 with 4962 viewsRBlock

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:57 - Nov 9 by baz_qpr

Explain.

From what I've seen posted on twitter they've converted the loans into equity

But as I understand it that means they have diluted the value of the existing shares, so the current owners (Fernandes, Amit, Gnaglamsmimgfdipgsdg & Co) now somehow own less of the club?! Or their share values decrease. I think...
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:21 - Nov 9 with 4940 viewsPunteR

Written off £180 mill?. Who does that in the real world?
That debt will come back to bite us somewhere down the line.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:28 - Nov 9 with 4903 viewsdaveB

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:21 - Nov 9 by PunteR

Written off £180 mill?. Who does that in the real world?
That debt will come back to bite us somewhere down the line.

Al Fayed did it as well, is the only way they are going to be able to sell the club
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:42 - Nov 9 with 4846 viewssuperhoopdownunder

If the owners have written off a further 180m GBP that makes it around 240m GBP written off - that is incredible - I believe they realise that the club is probably only worth 35m to 50m GBP and have decided to prepare to sell their shares
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:46 - Nov 9 with 4833 viewsdavman

Where has that rumour come from?

Call me a cynic, but I'd struggle to believe him if that is what he claims. ..

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:55 - Nov 9 with 4776 viewsElHoop

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:46 - Nov 9 by davman

The rumour comes from that well known source of shite rumours about company secretarial matters - Companies House.

Their beta site is currently free so you can download to your heart's content:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03197756/filing-history
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 8:56]
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:58 - Nov 9 with 4760 viewsstevec

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:46 - Nov 9 by davman

When you think about it, how on earth could they get that kind of money back from the club?

To rewrite a saying, 'when the club owes a small amount it's the clubs problem, when the club owes a huge amount it's the owners problem'.

The owners appreciate they've run up that bill, paid it off, and therefore not the clubs problem.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 9:00]
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:21 - Nov 9 with 4628 viewsLadbrokeR

Not as much as the club need to manage information.

We have gone from consolidtaion to promotion to us having to manage expectations in a very short space of time.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:27 - Nov 9 with 4602 viewsPhildo

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 08:58 - Nov 9 by stevec

When you think about it, how on earth could they get that kind of money back from the club?

To rewrite a saying, 'when the club owes a small amount it's the clubs problem, when the club owes a huge amount it's the owners problem'.

The owners appreciate they've run up that bill, paid it off, and therefore not the clubs problem.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 9:00]

I think they are following advice to make the thing sale-able. No buyer would touch it with debt levels that high so they have turned it into shares. i actually think Ramsey went to try and improve the atmosphere at HQ for potential suitors. No point in looking long term if you are trying to off the thing in a couple of months.

If they could get the 180m back they no doubt would but it is a non starter. Don't really expect the Mittal family to step up either- Steel in a deep hole at the moment and they are much more prudent than Tony and chums.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:30 - Nov 9 with 4582 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I would love to be an 'idiot' that has made that much money.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:34 - Nov 9 with 4561 viewsElHoop

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:27 - Nov 9 by Phildo

I think they are following advice to make the thing sale-able. No buyer would touch it with debt levels that high so they have turned it into shares. i actually think Ramsey went to try and improve the atmosphere at HQ for potential suitors. No point in looking long term if you are trying to off the thing in a couple of months.

If they could get the 180m back they no doubt would but it is a non starter. Don't really expect the Mittal family to step up either- Steel in a deep hole at the moment and they are much more prudent than Tony and chums.

Whatever it's worth is what it's worth - the debt isn't really a factor other than the fact that it's not recoverable as there's virtually no unencumbered assets. They could be selling up or this could be something to do with FFP or both. However, sooner or later it must dawn on TF that he's not much good and he needs to give up.

Whichever way that you look at it, writing off the debt is a fantastic step in the right direction for QPR. All those who were bleating on about how WE couldn't pay back this debt - well now we don't have to ATAF.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 9:34]
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:35 - Nov 9 with 4543 viewsBrightonhoop

Chaos. I'm writing this season off. There. That's my expectation level managed.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:36 - Nov 9 with 4539 viewstoboboly

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 07:12 - Nov 9 by BrianMcCarthy

His sudden raising of expectations with his training ground tweet played a huge part in Ramsey's demise and in a huge part in stoking discontent among fans. His hypocrisy on this issue is striking.

Wasn't Ferdinand's reasoning for sacking Ramsay that as we kept a number of players expectations were higher than just mid-table consolidation?

#mixedmessages

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:45 - Nov 9 with 4489 viewsBrightonhoop

Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:30 - Nov 9 by CroydonCaptJack

I would love to be an 'idiot' that has made that much money.

Dont think anyones questioning his ability to make money.Like all business, tides ebb and flow.It's his spending that is alarming. I'm no business mastermind but I wouldn't allocate Hughes and Redknap 10 pence let alone £200 Mil.

Like others, I was delighted when TF took over from Tango and Cash, now look at us. Utter farce.
Fernandes says we should manage expectations on 09:46 - Nov 9 with 4479 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Maybe he would have fared better as Wham! chairman, or maybe they dodged the bullet we have most definitely taken under his stewardship.

Said it before, say it again, if he went clay pigeon shooting, he'd still end up shooting himself in the foot.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024