Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36219 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Dec 5 with 3619 viewsDTSS19

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

Any result we got today would have just papered over the cracks... Sticking my positive hat on this could be a blessing im disguise, a narrow defeat or even a draw could have bought Monk until xmas. New gaffer in now to assess and see what we need in January

Spot on mate.

C'mon Leicester...one more please
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Dec 5 with 3573 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Cork should shore things up...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Dec 5 with 3552 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 by Lord_Bony

All jokes aside we are getting sucked into the relegation battle with quite a few teams..its going to be tight... we need a total turnaround and soon,all that good work we done at the start of the season is being undone..

The only way we can do that now is a completely fresh start.

A new manager with a refreshing view of where we should be, and ambition to look upwards where we COULD be when we revert back to our fighting spirit and blitzing counter attacking.

FFS - at this rate a good defense is at least something!

I'm sorry to say my patience has run out with Garry. It was a good run last season but it's time to call it quits, before our only memories of you is nothing but resentment.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Dec 5 with 3549 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 by Lord_Bony

All jokes aside we are getting sucked into the relegation battle with quite a few teams..its going to be tight... we need a total turnaround and soon,all that good work we done at the start of the season is being undone..

We are not getting sucked in, it's already happened.

Sack him immediately after the game, I honestly think it will give the players a lift going into the next few games. They are not playing for him.

Birtles was right, desire has gone in the players, too many grudges being held which is detrimental to the club. He has to go immediately after the game.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Dec 5 with 3491 viewsperchrockjack

We need more than shoring up.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 5 with 3346 viewsBloodyhills

Oh dear Gomis

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 5 with 3338 viewsQuakerJack

I see Jackfath
I see Jackfath
I see Jackfath sneaking out
I see Jackfath sneaking out

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 3275 viewsChrisSCFC

WTF was that you absolute donkey.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 3272 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 5 by Bloodyhills

Oh dear Gomis

Two good chances, but he has lost his touch for the moment.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 with 3187 viewshobo

At least we've stopped the Vardy nonsense
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 with 3145 viewsperchrockjack

One man s moment is another man s year

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 with 3134 viewsDTSS19

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 by hobo

Monk in !!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 with 3133 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Dec 5 by hobo

Nailed on to score now!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Dec 5 with 3037 viewsswan65split

If hes still Manager on Tuesday I will begin to think WTF is going on!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Dec 5 with 3002 viewslovejuicejack

I blame kol, greedy cnnt
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Dec 5 with 2944 viewslibero

2nd best in all aspects - by a c*ntry mile
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Dec 5 with 2766 viewsunion_jack

I hope whoever takes over, that he has experience and respect a la Ranieri.

I don't really think Monk has been respected enough even at the beginning.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Dec 5 with 2764 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Dec 5 by libero

2nd best in all aspects - by a c*ntry mile

Far too poor to be 2nd best I'm afraid.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Dec 5 with 2718 viewsJackanapes

If we had played anyone good we would shipped 6 in the first half alone. Im waiting for the press conference where says we finished the stronger. File under fk you Monk. The fact that Im home early for the first time 41 years tells it all.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 16:52]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Dec 5 with 2677 viewsGowerjack

Gonna be carnage on here tonight I'm glad I have a gig.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Dec 5 with 2610 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Dec 5 by Gowerjack

Me 2

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Dec 5 with 2503 viewsAnotherJohn

I wasn't expecting any points from this game, but I was hoping for the defensive improvement seen at Liverpool to be maintained and also a bit more spark upfront. Sadly we regressed to the point where our performance was perhaps worse than against Bournemouth. I wanted Garry to be given a chance, but the clock is ticking loudly now.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Dec 5 with 2441 viewslegoman

At least there are a few positives from today

I put my Christmas tree up
I got a great stream on Kodi
Tabanou hasn't had his reputation besmirched by playing for that shower
Garry should be able to spend plenty of time with his family over Christmas.

Over and out. Will the last person to leave the Liberty please turn out the lights.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Dec 5 with 2353 viewsDTSS19

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Dec 5 by Gowerjack

I can picture darran in his Chelsea tractor licking his lips and road raging his way home to get online to watch the fallout.

Beep beep
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Dec 5 with 2067 viewsPinky

Bloody hell, what a depressing situation we are in. We need a shakeup.

Waiting for Garry to come on BBC 5 Live to see if he comes out with the "Monkspiel" (Pinky - 2015) again and says we were the better team with "a lot of good moments".
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024