Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36224 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Dec 5 with 2735 viewsLord_Bony

Bye Bye Garry

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2726 viewslibero

Bartley up-top - desperate measures for desperate times
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2722 viewslovejuicejack

Garry monks barmy army
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2723 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 5 by swan65split

Taxi !!!

"You've got to question the desire of the defence to stop ........." Birtles.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2694 viewsDanWelsh86

Just f*cking leave Monk.

You are tactically inept, the players no longer want to play for you and you've turned us into an absolute shambles.

Our squad is capable of so much more, yet players are walking round as if they're taking a hammering down Ashley Road on a Saturday morning.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2686 viewsDTSS19

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

ahahahahaha

You couldn't make it up !
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 2681 viewsAnotherJohn

The most depressing thing is that problems upfront and in mid-field have spread to the defense.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 with 2664 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 by union_jack

"You've got to question the desire of the defence to stop ........." Birtles.

Got to say I'm looking at the players now too. They need to find some guts

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 with 2646 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Anyone who wishes to leave early - can do so! This is too shambolic to stand.

Anyone who loves the swans and how far we've come must be traumatised by how far we're falling right now! The whole team have slumped.

And if this was a game in which the manager would be sacked - you would normally expect the team to fight for their manager wouldn't you? This game speaks volumes! I'm devestated right now!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 with 2634 viewsperchrockjack

I've gone past being angry, so I not sure where I go from here.

We re giving away years of hard graft only to sacrifice it on the altar of misplaced loyalty.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Dec 5 with 2610 viewsBLAZE

01792 474747

Someone pass that to Huw please.

Such a shame, but enoughs enough
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Dec 5 with 2602 viewsmagicdaps10

Well one thing for sure after this result, Monk will not be our manager come next weekend.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Dec 5 with 2545 viewsswan65split

Its going to take some work and money to turn this rabble around
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Dec 5 with 2526 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Dec 5 by lovejuicejack

Garry monks barmy army

Garry Monk's barmy.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Dec 5 with 2524 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 by perchrockjack

I've gone past being angry, so I not sure where I go from here.

We re giving away years of hard graft only to sacrifice it on the altar of misplaced loyalty.

I stopped watching after first goal, the rage had set in then.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Dec 5 with 2498 viewsLandore_Jack

I wonder if Garry will blame the fans....

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Dec 5 with 2483 viewsperchrockjack

You cannot be sure at all.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Dec 5 with 2479 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Anyone who wishes to leave early - can do so! This is too shambolic to stand.

Anyone who loves the swans and how far we've come must be traumatised by how far we're falling right now! The whole team have slumped.

And if this was a game in which the manager would be sacked - you would normally expect the team to fight for their manager wouldn't you? This game speaks volumes! I'm devestated right now!

On the button.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Dec 5 with 2425 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 5 by NeiltheTaylor

Got to say I'm looking at the players now too. They need to find some guts

If you have no respect for the manager, at least show some pride and commitment for yourself. Managers always take the bullet but the players have to be accountable as well
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Dec 5 with 2398 viewsQuakerJack

Any result we got today would have just papered over the cracks... Sticking my positive hat on this could be a blessing im disguise, a narrow defeat or even a draw could have bought Monk until xmas. New gaffer in now to assess and see what we need in January

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Dec 5 with 2396 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Dec 5 by Landore_Jack

I wonder if Garry will blame the fans....

The wind
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 2359 viewsmagicdaps10

Monk has killed all his hard work in the last 12 months, the work put in over the last few years by many at the club and killed virtually all the players confidence.

Only one thing saving his job and thats the board being tight fookers!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 2322 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice movement and first touch Gomis.

Said no one, ever.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 2301 viewsLord_Bony

All jokes aside we are getting sucked into the relegation battle with quite a few teams..its going to be tight... we need a total turnaround and soon,all that good work we done at the start of the season is being undone..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Dec 5 with 2269 viewsChrisSCFC

FFS
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024