Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36222 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Dec 5 with 2841 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 by perchrockjack

I'm not sure it's down to lack of effort. Just bad players doing bad things.

Maybe

They've proven they're not bad players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Dec 5 with 2841 viewshobo

On current form, we look the worst team in the league
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Dec 5 with 2656 viewsLandore_Jack

Zero shots on target. Defense a shambles.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Dec 5 with 2647 viewsperchrockjack

Well at the moment they are and this is where wecarecnow that matters.

Why are they so dire if good players.

If good players are playing like this then the head coach is to be blamed.

However, for some, we have to keep him for the whole season, apparently.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:16 - Dec 5 with 2609 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Dec 5 with 2597 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bit of pride for the draw now players, please

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Dec 5 with 2492 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Dec 5 by perchrockjack

Well at the moment they are and this is where wecarecnow that matters.

Why are they so dire if good players.

If good players are playing like this then the head coach is to be blamed.

However, for some, we have to keep him for the whole season, apparently.

It's obviously a coaching problem.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Dec 5 with 2484 viewslibero

Leicester's tempo, fwd drive and team ethic is impressive
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Dec 5 with 2439 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Dec 5 by libero

bollocks to them.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Dec 5 with 2426 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Dec 5 by libero

They look a good side, teres the difference, theyve improved, we have gone backwards........fast!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Dec 5 with 2414 viewsGh0st

Great tackle by Williams, then he hoofs it 60yds upfield to give it straight back to Leicester.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2389 viewsunion_jack

There goes Britton!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2389 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

He'll be subbed on the hour...

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2374 viewsChrisSCFC

Our best player subbed
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2371 viewslovejuicejack

I just cannot understand that sub at all
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2372 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Barrow on the right field is pretty left field

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Dec 5 with 2371 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed itchy ,it is, so why are some clearly in denial and suggesting we have him long time manager.

At least I act the tw@t.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Dec 5 with 2309 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Dec 5 by Landore_Jack

Zero shots on target. Defense a shambles.

4 now
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 5 with 2210 viewsBloodyhills

:(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 5 with 2194 viewsWarwickHunt

Taxi for Mr. Monk.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 5 with 2194 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Barrow like a rag doll there.

Oh bollocks

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 5 with 2177 viewsswan65split

Taxi !!!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Dec 5 with 2130 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Dec 5 by RevJames

4 now

This simply cannot continue. 0-3 now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Dec 5 with 2130 viewsChrisSCFC

And that's all she wrote.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Dec 5 with 2083 viewsepaul

That's it, that goal is monks death knell

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024