Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular 12:57 - Aug 31 with 12522 viewsNorthernr

Yeh we're doing it again. Ridiculous idea. Mail, Tweet or post below and I'll bung the best ones in to pass the time.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46436
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 3116 viewsNorthernr

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 18:30 - Aug 31 by Harbour

Sam Winnal Q PR loss all apparaently he is staying in Sheffield

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 19:01 - Aug 31 with 3076 viewsHunterhoop

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 18:12 - Aug 31 by Northernr

In for a winger from Blackpool. Odd strategy to be signing wingers when we don't play with wingers. YouTUbe video posted in the blog.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46436

Finally, Holloway has been reading my letters!
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 3068 viewsdermyqpr

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 18:52 - Aug 31 by Northernr

Harry interviewed through the car window 2017.
He wasn't sure whether he is at Bournemouth or Birmingham!!!!
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 19:09 - Aug 31 with 3046 viewsfrancisbowles

BOS(S) for the nickname or sunshine?
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 19:23 - Aug 31 with 2994 viewsfrancisbowles

A source (family friend) tells me that apart from being a very good player he is also 'definitely sensible'.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 20:44 - Aug 31 with 2792 viewsLblock

We signed this Blackpool winger? FFS get it done Rangers, where's the ambition, Bungle's clueless, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Once we've signed him I'll be asking what sort of winger he really is -- does BOSS hog the touchline or not?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 20:47 - Aug 31 with 2784 viewsLblock

If we combined Peter Odimwingywhathisname with Riyad Mahrez we would surely have the Intentional Hide & Seek Championship of the Century Runner Up........

You guessed it when asking about first place.

It was impossible to find the winner

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 21:27 - Aug 31 with 2657 viewsLblock

Major test for Jim Shyte coming up... how is he going to fill 2 hours where the only "Brekkin Nooze" is that there is no news and the Murdoch Machine hasn't managed to manufacture and spit out any more glossy, perfectly formed, plastic imitation turd transfers?

Brilliant.

I keep saying I'm going to sack my Sky package in and should've when I left that cockpool down at Gillette Corner. Will I ever? Had some mad Paddy on the blower tonight offering me a Q-Box free instead of £200.00 as long as I signed up for another guaranteed 18 months. He was shocked when I said "you can keep it guv, I'm paying too much, I know you operate on a 60% EBIT margin and I'm sick of your yellow ticker band".
His response was a classic
"SO you're sure about dat now?" !!!!

Login to get fewer ads

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 21:29 - Aug 31 with 2646 viewsfrancisbowles

Josh Laurent on the move again:

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/confirmed3/
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:10 - Aug 31 with 2498 viewsted_hendrix

This is all very exciting, almost as exciting as a discussion on Anglo-Saxon Kings of the dark ages.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:17 - Aug 31 with 2462 viewsBklynRanger

This has to be one of the greatest transfer deadline days in years! Reporters standing in the dark all over this proud footballing nation!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 22:19]
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:24 - Aug 31 with 2425 viewsBklynRanger

'You can't live in Liverpool for the rest of your life.' Classic action from Merse.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:30 - Aug 31 with 2392 viewsRBlock

A nice chat about different types of potatoes at a carvery. Now we'll chat to a man standing in the dark on his own. Over to you Jim.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:32 - Aug 31 with 2373 viewsA40Bosh

why do i do this twice a year?
Absolute shite and even Merse and Kamara cant be bothered to put the effort in to match Jim for unneccessary, over the top enthusiasm about actually, absolute bugger all happening.

Oh wait...breaking news

Absolutely nothing happening at yet another training ground

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:33 - Aug 31 with 2372 viewsLblock

Reports that Ross Barkley stormed out of Chelscum after seeing all the pillow cases with eye holes and long wizard robes hanging up in the changing room

Classic move by him not seen in these parts since Odimingthingy!!!!

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:34 - Aug 31 with 2358 viewsdaveB

Has Mahrez been found yet? Starting to worry about him, no one knows where he is
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:37 - Aug 31 with 2335 viewsA40Bosh

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:33 - Aug 31 by Lblock

Reports that Ross Barkley stormed out of Chelscum after seeing all the pillow cases with eye holes and long wizard robes hanging up in the changing room

Classic move by him not seen in these parts since Odimingthingy!!!!

Does anyone burning the late night oil have the enthusiasm to recommend where I should go with the Mrs for 4-5 nights during half term somewhere in Europe in late October to celebrate my 50th?

Exclusions for the obvious reasons Dublin, Cork (spend half the bloody year there anyway it feels like!

Any help would be appreciated
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 22:38]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:39 - Aug 31 with 2316 viewsLblock

Brilliant stuff from LFW Towers, thanks for the blog it was top, top, top stuff as usual

Alas now I must take my leave

I'll wake up to headlines screaming how we've signed BOSS and are going to conquer all

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:40 - Aug 31 with 2311 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

So I'm taking it not much happened then?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:40 - Aug 31 with 2304 viewsBklynRanger

Farhad Moshiri is played by Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' this evening.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:41 - Aug 31 with 2297 viewsrsonist

Winnall gone to Derby. Swap for Jacob Butterfield, because Wednesday don't have enough midfield stodge apparently. Shame, would've been perfect for us...
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:45 - Aug 31 with 2264 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:37 - Aug 31 by A40Bosh

Does anyone burning the late night oil have the enthusiasm to recommend where I should go with the Mrs for 4-5 nights during half term somewhere in Europe in late October to celebrate my 50th?

Exclusions for the obvious reasons Dublin, Cork (spend half the bloody year there anyway it feels like!

Any help would be appreciated
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 22:38]

If you want warmth Sicily.

If you don't, Inverness.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:47 - Aug 31 with 2250 viewsted_hendrix

I ate my television with some Brussel sprouts about 14 Months ago so I don't know whats happening, I get the sense and vibes though that some televisual gimp type bloke is about to internally combust whilst talking about nothing.
I might have spelt Brussel sprouts wrong too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 22:59 - Aug 31 with 2163 viewsBklynRanger

That's the first time I've seen Gary Cotteril in the 90 minutes I've been watching this. Whose wife has he buggered or failed to bugger? When the camera came back to him his head was rolling back and he was about to swallow his tongue, only we his adoring public saved him.
The sixth annual deadline day beer and barbecue spectacular on 23:02 - Aug 31 with 2131 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Merson, master of stating the bleedin' obvious.

In pure bollukspeak
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 23:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024