Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41036 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:45 - Dec 2 with 4613 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:36 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Just watched PC pre match presser. He really can't see that it's the mindset that is causing the problem and that the absolute obsession with shape, no risks, pass backwards and sideways as the first and only option is what is leading to fewer goals conceded but 7 hours with hardly a chance never mind a goal. he seems really proud of our defensive figures even though we have lost nearly three quarters of the games where we've "defended well".

He is also talking about two cup finals against Stoke and WBA. Ok sonny, there's no point in drawing a cup final is there. Lets see them pass forward, run forward and shoot.

Yeah, just a pipe dream.

PC has to consider his formation. The current set up has three outcomes. 1/ we don't score 2/ we don't create enough 3/ We don't win.

So he can carry on with this methodology and keep losing or he can try and take a game to Stoke and still may lose but register some attacking intent.

We have not changed anything from our first match at Southampton. Under the cosh, Fab saving us keeping us in the game and creating feck all passing sideways and backwards.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:45 - Dec 2 with 4613 viewsjack2jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:30 - Dec 2 by SwansNZ

I've been setting my expectations very low for some time, and each time, they fail to meet them :(

2-0

One day mate,one day! 👍
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 2 with 4463 viewslonglostjack

No Sanches No Carroll - Good !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 2 with 4329 viewsSwansea93

Mesa injured?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 2 with 4219 viewsJango

Mesa dropped from squad yet Sanches is on bench. If Mesa is not injured then clement is a joke
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:08]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 2 with 4199 viewsSmellyplumz

No mesa on the bench..... Our manager is a tw@t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 2 with 4188 viewsKGriz16

He's f*cking dropped Mesa again?! Dead man walking.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 2 with 4039 viewscostalotta

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 2 by KGriz16

And yet sanches gets a place on the bench. FFS.

There must be a clause in sanches loan agreement even though clement denied in his pre match press conference. He's lost the plot .
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 2 with 4031 viewsmagicdaps10

I really dont understand what he is playing at here.

For me, keep the team from Wednesday and Swap Sanches with Abraham and play Ayew at the top of the diamond.

Keep the unite that looked that strong against Chelsea. For me its going to be a step forward for the Bournemouth and Chelsea games with 3/4 steps back come 5pm.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 2 with 3795 viewsHighjack

For someone who has been moaning about lack of creativity all week to then go and pick that midfield is barking.

Gonna reserve judgment til after the game because wilf and tammy up front does give me hope, we have two good strikers there, just give them service.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Dec 2 with 3794 viewsLegend83

That midfield is going to be gutted, filleted and served up with a wedge of lemon.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 2 with 3750 viewsjack247

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 2 by magicdaps10

I really dont understand what he is playing at here.

For me, keep the team from Wednesday and Swap Sanches with Abraham and play Ayew at the top of the diamond.

Keep the unite that looked that strong against Chelsea. For me its going to be a step forward for the Bournemouth and Chelsea games with 3/4 steps back come 5pm.

I don’t think he is lookIng at building attacks through midfield with that lineup. It looks more a case of hit Bony and get Tammy, Ayew and Fer running off him.

I’m not completely against that, but Mesa should certainly be an option from the bench if he isn’t going to start. He’s putting a lot of eggs in the Bony/Tammy basket. I’m not sure what plan B is if that doesn’t work or one of them picks up a knock.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 2 with 3729 viewsJango

I could have stomached bringing clucas in for Carrol and Tammy for Sanches. Just no need to completely mix the midfield up again. How are we supposed to get a run of decent form if it’s mixed up all the time. Bradley was slated for it
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 2 with 3654 viewsairedale

Off to super secret venue to watch it. But may be back in 20 mins if one bar rammed with round and the other bar rammed with egg.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Dec 2 with 3638 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 2 by airedale

Off to super secret venue to watch it. But may be back in 20 mins if one bar rammed with round and the other bar rammed with egg.

Happy with that line-up, Mesa should be on the bench instead of Sanches though.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 2 with 3566 viewsnierika

Week 14 and we're still throwing random lineups against the wall
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 2 with 3562 viewsJackFish

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:36 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Just watched PC pre match presser. He really can't see that it's the mindset that is causing the problem and that the absolute obsession with shape, no risks, pass backwards and sideways as the first and only option is what is leading to fewer goals conceded but 7 hours with hardly a chance never mind a goal. he seems really proud of our defensive figures even though we have lost nearly three quarters of the games where we've "defended well".

He is also talking about two cup finals against Stoke and WBA. Ok sonny, there's no point in drawing a cup final is there. Lets see them pass forward, run forward and shoot.

Yeah, just a pipe dream.

Exactly. It doesn’t matter what players we pick if nine of them are always in our own half no matter what.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 2 with 3554 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 2 by KGriz16

Totally bizarre to drop him and include no hope Sanches.
The man is bereft of common sense.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 2 with 3538 viewsBobby_Fischer

Get in, what a goal!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 2 with 3414 viewsJack_Kass

'This Bony mush is good at attacking balls into the box, we should keep doing that'

Eureka

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 2 with 3402 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 2 by Bobby_Fischer

Get in, what a goal!

links?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 2 with 3339 viewssully49

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 2 by Bobby_Fischer

Get in, what a goal!

What a goal, great pass from Olsen and Bony's skill in taking that ball first time. Come on the Swans.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 15:15]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 2 with 3308 viewsLeonWasGod

Get in, what a goal!

Lovely from Wilf. If we're to survive Wilf will be key.

I notice Ki passed to nobody just before the goal. I look forward to our 'fans' tweeting videos of it and tearing him apart as the did Sanches
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 2 with 3247 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Lovely from Wilf. If we're to survive Wilf will be key.

I notice Ki passed to nobody just before the goal. I look forward to our 'fans' tweeting videos of it and tearing him apart as the did Sanches

That misplaced pass from Ki was part of the build up play mun

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 2 with 3232 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 2 by harryhpalmer

links?

Down my brothers, hes on that Flawless thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024