Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41741 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 2 with 3445 viewsPintado

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Fkin Fer, fkin about with it. Clucas standing watching him.

That was fer’s mess up, he is a liability at times

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 3442 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

This fûcking ref! Surely that was a foul on Fer?

Horrible fans, horrible team.

And now we see a horrible ref. He's sh**
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 3437 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

This fûcking ref! Surely that was a foul on Fer?

Caught with his pants down I'm afraid

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 3427 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

Classic fcking Leroy

Goal threat at both ends.

Ha! True that. I'd have him behind the strikers where he can do us less damage. Which reminds me, Ayew's been very quiet.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 3418 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 by TheKirkyLife

Need to score another...great....

The best we can hope for now is a draw.......can't see us scoring more than one in a game.

That's fooooked it.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 15:41]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 2 with 3392 viewsBloodyhills

FFS

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 2 with 3383 viewsBobby_Fischer

Well that didn't last long.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 2 with 3365 viewsEbo

Goodnight Irene.
Bye bye Clement

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 2 with 3349 viewsJack_Kass

Abraham not pressuring the ball enough from the front.

If Bony is running more than you, then theres something wrong.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 2 with 3348 viewsDanWelsh86

Conceding another is just a disgrace.

Serious, it's beyond a joke now. It's time to change, we're like glass on times.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 2 with 3342 viewsTheKirkyLife

And there we crumble. Finished.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 2 with 3222 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Van Der Hoorn is hardly small. I understand backing off to win the second ball but we had 3 defenders standing around marking nobody, whilst nobody even pressured Crouch. A truly awful goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 2 with 3220 viewslidojack

Ahh that familiar sinking feeling.

Three defenders standing in front of Diouf, not one of them offered any sort of block whatsoever. Disgraceful.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 2 with 3204 viewsSmellyplumz

And to think I got excited for a minute thinking we are playing well. Normal service resumed! I dispair.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 2 with 3180 viewsDrizzy

Best 30 minutes of the season (against a woeful team) ruined by Fer's dawdling and a nothing ball chipped up to their strikers.

We're f*cked.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3175 viewsLeonWasGod

I feel sorry for Mawson. He must feel like he's playing with the U14s. A simple lump in the box and it's panic back there. VDH slips. Deep mid missing in action. Awful.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3167 viewspencoedjack

Great defending Naughton
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3166 viewsTheKirkyLife

Naughton getting slaughtered on Football Focus.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3137 viewsjackportis

Remember this is our cup final and there’s going to be a battle......

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3136 viewsJack_Meoff

It's the hope isn't it. Kills you every time.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3130 viewsJango

Sack him half time. His team selection was a disgrace. Fer has proved everytime he plays in midfield he’s a liability.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3105 viewsBobby_Fischer

We've reverted back to type now.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 with 3092 viewsSmellyplumz

Players arse have gone again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 2 with 3071 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Great defending Naughton

He'll always turn his back.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 2 with 3049 viewsmagicdaps10

Normality resumed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024