Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41038 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 2 with 3584 viewsJack_Kass

PC will be salivating at the chance to finally defend a 1-0 lead.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 2 with 3561 viewsSmellyplumz

Fk hell we've scored! Sweet goal bony.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 2 with 3543 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 2 by Jack_Kass

PC will be salivating at the chance to finally defend a 1-0 lead.

That's what I'm worried about.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 2 with 3360 viewsmagicdaps10

I forgotten what they look like but have we scored a goal?

Cant make out what we have done.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 2 with 3339 viewsLeonWasGod

Home crowd getting restless. Lovely stuff!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 2 with 3224 viewsLeonWasGod

Although I wish VDH would stop all these pointless chips into the channels. He's constantly conceding possession.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 2 with 3144 viewsJack123

diouf dirty bastar%

libera nos a malo

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 2 with 3061 viewsmonmouth

Well what a goal it was when it came. Superb.

I think we'll need another.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 2 with 3051 viewsjasper_T

What manager is Keith Andrews talking about? Likes technical players, patterns of play etc.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 2 with 2971 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

What manager is Keith Andrews talking about? Likes technical players, patterns of play etc.

Link? I can't get any streams to show pictures only audio

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 2 with 2956 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

He's rambling. Same as last time he was on. I think he's like most of them and doesn't realise what we've been like for the last 2-3 yrs.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 2 with 2901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's great to see Ki and Fer driving forward 30 yards when they get the ball instead of passing it sideways as soon as they get it. Both are giving Clucas and the fullbacks a chance to push forward when they do this.

Mesa and Caroll, even Leon would be happy to pass to a centre back and hope somebody else drives forward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 2 with 2833 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

He's rambling. Same as last time he was on. I think he's like most of them and doesn't realise what we've been like for the last 2-3 yrs.

They haven't got a clue.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2795 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Had been coming.

Now we have to try and get another shot on target.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2792 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's great to see Ki and Fer driving forward 30 yards when they get the ball instead of passing it sideways as soon as they get it. Both are giving Clucas and the fullbacks a chance to push forward when they do this.

Mesa and Caroll, even Leon would be happy to pass to a centre back and hope somebody else drives forward.

Oh dear, Leroy. There's a time and a place to do it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2795 viewslidojack

Fer is a liability
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2792 viewswobbly

Oh Fer f*cks sake....
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 15:37]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2788 viewsDanWelsh86

Whilst Fer was fouled, it was unnecessary to take that risk - What the hell is he doing?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 2 with 2778 viewsSwanski

Equalizer.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 2745 viewsSmellyplumz

This fûcking ref! Surely that was a foul on Fer?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 2704 viewsjasper_T

Classic fcking Leroy

Goal threat at both ends.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 2699 viewsLeonWasGod

Fkin Fer, fkin about with it. Clucas standing watching him.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 2680 viewsTheKirkyLife

Need to score another...great....
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 2 with 2640 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 2 by harryhpalmer

Link? I can't get any streams to show pictures only audio

http://atdhe.top/soccer/watch-stoke-vs-swansea-79ilc?l=41934452

Best of the bad bunch I've tried
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 2 with 2602 viewsmonmouth

That was beyond shocking. Words fail me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024