Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36133 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 10358 viewsRevJames

Passionate, disciplined, organised, error free, backs to the wall 0-0 please.

Reality check suggests 0-3
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 1 with 10280 views1462jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 by RevJames

Passionate, disciplined, organised, error free, backs to the wall 0-0 please.

Reality check suggests 0-3

We are due a win over one of the top 6
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 1 with 10195 viewsAl_Bundy

Alan Parry will have his 90 mins of negative Swans stats ready to reel off every 30 seconds.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 1 with 10182 viewsMrSwerve

I hate being ultra defensive but the performance like we had at Wembley a few months back would do.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 10138 viewstrampie

Swansea need to win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 1 with 10135 viewsGlyn1

I'd be tempted to rest a few players and certainly not bring Tammy back, just so that we could have a better chance away to Wolves on Saturday. And yes, I do know how defeatist that sounds but we are where we are. Anyway our manager needs to see how the rest of the squad play in competive matches. No Fab and Naughton obviously.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 10111 viewssP7qupUf

I'd like to see us get in their faces as Palace did with Man City. Don't show them respect. Toe to toe with them. Rough them up a bit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 10077 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 1 by Glyn1

I'd be tempted to rest a few players and certainly not bring Tammy back, just so that we could have a better chance away to Wolves on Saturday. And yes, I do know how defeatist that sounds but we are where we are. Anyway our manager needs to see how the rest of the squad play in competive matches. No Fab and Naughton obviously.

I really couldn't give two hoots about Wolves. I hope we play the U23s.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 1 with 9980 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 1 by Glyn1

Have you been on the glue fella?

Rest a few players and not risk Tammy, are you serious.

The players have had the first win in ages and they need to try and keep that momentum, however small, going into the Spurs game.

We could earn a really lucky point like we did up in Wembley and that could be crucial.

The Wolves game means F*** all so play the U23's
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 9966 viewsTheKirkyLife

I think Carlos will attack. Let's be positive, 4-2 Spurs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 9942 viewsAl_Bundy

Rest a few players.. Lol !!

The can have a rest when they get out of 2nd gear. .
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 9928 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If you do the twitter thing, please retweet. These guys were our good luck charm at Watford but have to fly back tomorrow and miss Spurs because the fixture was rescheduled.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 9876 viewsJokeren1943

https://i.imgur.com/xMH4nqx.jpg' />
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 19:33]
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 1 with 9847 viewsGeoffThom

Get into em!!! Even if we go 1 down bloody well keep going run your lungs out
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 1 with 9639 viewssainthelens

If Kane doesn't play, our players should be bouncing off the wall before the game. Every little helps.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 1 with 9609 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 1 by sainthelens

If Kane doesn't play, our players should be bouncing off the wall before the game. Every little helps.

According to the team news kane will probably play

Ffs
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:54 - Jan 1 with 9590 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

If you do the twitter thing, please retweet. These guys were our good luck charm at Watford but have to fly back tomorrow and miss Spurs because the fixture was rescheduled.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 1 with 9516 viewsjack247

Rest players in a relegation dogfight for an FA cup match? Are you being serious?
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:11 - Jan 1 with 9415 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 1 by jack247

Rest players in a relegation dogfight for an FA cup match? Are you being serious?

I’ve had to read the post you quoted several times to take in what I was seeing.

No chance! Spurs are beatable, especially at home. I would honestly start Ollie over Tammy though, mainly because Tammy isn’t bringing a lot at the moment for me, leading the line isn’t for him.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 08:10 - Jan 2 with 9149 viewsdameedna

Ayew Ollie Abraham
Carroll Mesa Sanches
Olsson Mawson Fernandez Clucas
Fabianski
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 11:41 - Jan 2 with 8864 viewsSmellyplumz

I feel we will pinch a win today after the Watford game and the Carlos effect.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 11:51 - Jan 2 with 8844 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

According to the team news kane will probably play

Ffs

BBC also reporting Wilf & Tammy are doubts

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42411063
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 2 with 8844 viewsjasonbromham

Hopefully the team for tonight:

Fabianski
Reid Van Der Hoorn Mawson Olsson
Sanches Mesa Carroll
Dyer McBurnie Ayew
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jan 2 with 8783 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Weather may play a big part tonight

50+ mph winds and heavy rain

4-3

Lump on 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:27 - Jan 2 with 8749 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jan 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Weather may play a big part tonight

50+ mph winds and heavy rain

4-3

Lump on 😀

Fabianski to score.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024