Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36144 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:50 - Jan 2 with 3534 viewsjasonbromham

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jan 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Weather may play a big part tonight

50+ mph winds and heavy rain

4-3

Lump on 😀

That's Narsingh out of this one then, doesn't like the rain.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:52 - Jan 2 with 3527 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jan 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Weather may play a big part tonight

50+ mph winds and heavy rain

4-3

Lump on 😀

Looking forward to my walk from car to Lib

Great watching football soaking wet 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Jan 2 with 3426 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 12:52 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

Looking forward to my walk from car to Lib

Great watching football soaking wet 👍

I wear full wet weather gear, and take an Asda bag for the legs whilst I'm in the stadium. If its brassig, I leave the legs on.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 13:36 - Jan 2 with 3422 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 13:34 - Jan 2 by airedale

I wear full wet weather gear, and take an Asda bag for the legs whilst I'm in the stadium. If its brassig, I leave the legs on.

Sorted.

Only fly in the ointment is the bomb scare half time when I'm down at the bar.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 15:29 - Jan 2 with 3214 viewsburryswan31

Feeling optimistic on a 1-1 draw, I feel well go 1-0 up in second half and llorente to score from the bench. Id be happy with that.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 2 with 3156 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 1 by sP7qupUf

I'd like to see us get in their faces as Palace did with Man City. Don't show them respect. Toe to toe with them. Rough them up a bit.

Like Tommy Smith did in 1978 those were the days.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 2 with 3121 viewsjack247

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 2 by jasonbromham

Hopefully the team for tonight:

Fabianski
Reid Van Der Hoorn Mawson Olsson
Sanches Mesa Carroll
Dyer McBurnie Ayew

Really hard to second guess a new manager, but I’d be tempted to go 532 with Dyer at right wingback. He may be one to give youth a chance though, who knows
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 3079 viewstrampie

Swans sitting bottom of the league are desperate for the win, will Spurs be up for it ?, Man City came down for a midweeker and wiped the floor with the Swans, what about Spurs ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 2 with 3004 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 2 by trampie

Swans sitting bottom of the league are desperate for the win, will Spurs be up for it ?, Man City came down for a midweeker and wiped the floor with the Swans, what about Spurs ?

Team
Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Mawson Olsson
Narsingh Fer Mesa Carrol Dyer
Ayew

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 2985 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 2 by thornabyswan

Team
Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Mawson Olsson
Narsingh Fer Mesa Carrol Dyer
Ayew

There's two issues with that side - shipping goals and can't score. I would be tempted to start with Oli.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 2 with 2695 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 1 by sP7qupUf

I'd like to see us get in their faces as Palace did with Man City. Don't show them respect. Toe to toe with them. Rough them up a bit.

If only we had players to do this. Carroll couldn't rough up and under 11.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 2 with 2560 viewsBobby_Fischer

This doesn't fill me with confidence... but lets see.

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:52]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Jan 2 with 2496 viewsjasonbromham

I think Jenkins must be picking the team at this rate. Similar team whoever is manager.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Jan 2 with 2464 viewswhoflungdung

Looks shockingly weak

Get new in Now

Bony looks a real problem injury wise

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 2 with 2385 viewsBytholWyn

Pragmatic selection - which is pleasing given that 5 at the back has produced the best performances against the top 6 - including the 0-0 draw against Spurs. Also makes sense to rotate the squad a bit, with Dyer, Rangel and VDH starting. Disappointed to see Mesa left out - we need his mobility in front of the back four. Clucas, Carroll and Sanches is a very weak looking midfield. At least we have plenty of moblity and closing down ability up front.

Expect an Alamo style display.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 2 with 2375 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Jan 2 by jasonbromham

I think Jenkins must be picking the team at this rate. Similar team whoever is manager.

That is a Clement line-up!

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 2 with 2250 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Jan 2 by jasonbromham

Not much choice with injuries. Just very week squad.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 2224 viewsAl_Bundy

5 defenders to protect our plastic captain.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 2072 viewsGlyn1

What's the weather like at the moment - horrible, I hope? Not that I really want any of you to get soaked, of course.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:38 - Jan 2 with 2042 viewsBobby_Fischer

9 of the 11 of the starting line-up started in the 0-0 away against Spurs? (Thats coming from Souness mind and I haven't double checked it.)

That might be his thinking?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 2 with 1959 viewsyescomeon

Interesting line up for the swans there. Looks a bit the Chelsea 3421, just a sh!t version.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 2 with 1852 viewsBournedore

We can’t get the ball. Worrying.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 2 with 1831 viewsnierika

Should have lumped on Llorente, happens EVERY FCUKING TIME
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 2 with 1810 viewsBournedore

Ffs. A yard offside. Not even close
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 1781 viewsBanosswan

Lol ffs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024