Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36142 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2675 viewsPozuelosSideys

miles offside

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2675 viewsMrSwerve

Ffs Llorente. Why is it so f*cking obvious that former players will score against us? Offside too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2647 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Atmosphere is awful as usual
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2650 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

Ffs Llorente. Why is it so f*cking obvious that former players will score against us? Offside too.

WTF was Fernandez doing then letting him get goal side?!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2650 viewsbiggar

Way offside that. Ffs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2639 viewsAl_Bundy

Fed is the dullest footballer ever!! how the hell do you end up the wrong side of Llorente there !!??
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 2 with 2635 viewsjack2jack

Llorente offside too!bugger
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Jan 2 with 2561 viewsoldtownjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 2 by Bournedore

Ffs. A yard offside. Not even close

Always going to happen. Not sure why vdh wasn't marking llorente.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 2527 viewsphact0rri

SO I guess thats the sort of day its going to be...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 2511 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 by HugeEnkins

WTF was Fernandez doing then letting him get goal side?!

Hoping the linesman will do his job properly

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 2475 viewsKennedy

Great, offside. Just the sort of luck we need

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 2472 viewsmagicdaps10

Was a mile offside.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 2470 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on boys we can still win this!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Jan 2 with 2438 viewsAl_Bundy

Lumping it forward to two midgets not working too well !
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Jan 2 with 2435 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

Fed is the dullest footballer ever!! how the hell do you end up the wrong side of Llorente there !!??

To be fair, Llorente doesn't play much so they probably aren't aware of how he plays.

Oh, hang on.....

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 2 with 2371 viewsJack_Kass

They're either dopey as f**k and didnt realise he was half a mile offside, or they just didnt give a f**k.

Depressing either way.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 2 with 2363 viewsTom1912

Are people really blaming Fernandez for Llorente being goal side when he's a yard offside?

Awful decision.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 2 with 2345 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on lads we can do it!!!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Jan 2 with 2305 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 2 by Smellyplumz

Come on boys we can still win this!

I know your game sonny!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 2296 viewsSmellyplumz

Playing well fair play

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 2284 viewsmonmouth

It’s the Trust and the SCSAs fault. Nothing to do with the shit load of cowards that Jenkins has lumbered us with for his 500k a year the shameless piece of shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 2273 viewsLeonWasGod

Christ this is poor. Flat as a witches t!t.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:06 - Jan 2 with 2229 viewswhoflungdung

Exactly Mon

We rip into each other yet are loathe to get feisty with those to " blame"

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 with 2222 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 2 by Tom1912

Are people really blaming Fernandez for Llorente being goal side when he's a yard offside?

Awful decision.

If Fed was marking properly he would be goal side of Llorente at least blocking and challenging and stopping his movements.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 with 2219 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Christ this is poor. Flat as a witches t!t.

We are depressing to watch. I know the opposition are good but we have nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024