Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughty boy Ivan Toney 18:02 - Nov 16 with 27122 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Charged by the FA over 232 alleged breaches of betting rules between 2017 and 2021.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:06 - Nov 16 with 7636 viewsJuzzie

Maybe that's why he didn't get picked for the England WC squad?

Should have shagged his team mates missus, taken money for tours around the stadium, made racist comments to other players, have drug dealers & thieves for parents as that's all Ok apparently, still gets you a place in the squad.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:11 - Nov 16 with 7612 viewsflynnbo

Just as well our Stanley isn't playing these days although he would have abided by the rules.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 18:19]
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:13 - Nov 16 with 7596 viewstraininvain

Yes that’ll explain why he’s not going to the World Cup. Any ideas of what he can expect as a punishment if found guilty?
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:14 - Nov 16 with 7592 viewsflynnbo

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:06 - Nov 16 by Juzzie

Should have shagged his team mates missus, taken money for tours around the stadium, made racist comments to other players, have drug dealers & thieves for parents as that's all Ok apparently, still gets you a place in the squad.

That reminds me that a Cov supporting mate of mine told me on Saturday that Todd Kane has been shagging a teammate's wife-allegedly!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 18:18]
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 7585 viewstoboboly

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:13 - Nov 16 by traininvain

Yes that’ll explain why he’s not going to the World Cup. Any ideas of what he can expect as a punishment if found guilty?

What did Barton get? Don't seem to remember it being too bad?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:33 - Nov 16 with 7506 viewsLanhoop

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:15 - Nov 16 by toboboly

What did Barton get? Don't seem to remember it being too bad?

18 month ban if I remember right but he appealed and it was reduced a bit.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 18:34]
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:45 - Nov 16 with 7447 viewsswitchingcode

At least 3 month ban I would think but not a clue about the details of these bets on the surface it looks like he’s been a stupid fool.At least he won’t be sold in January now.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 19:18 - Nov 16 with 7312 viewsDannyPaddox

Brentford need to get rid and QPR need to set up the Stan Bowles Sports Betting Rehabilitation Institute and invite Ivan over here on a 5 year rehab programme.
Login to get fewer ads

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:14 - Nov 16 with 7131 viewsNorthantsHoop

Be interesting to whether depending on seriousness of offences, ban and potential damage to club reputation to see if Brentford terminate his contract, as some of the betting offences relate to a period when he was a Brentford player.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:21 - Nov 16 with 7096 viewsterryb

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:33 - Nov 16 by Lanhoop

18 month ban if I remember right but he appealed and it was reduced a bit.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 18:34]

This is correct & it was for over 1,000 bets in a 7 year period. Did it contain one Queens Park Rangers game where he bet on us to win?

I've no idea what matches Toney is accused of betting on, but I would find it hard to believe that he wasn't aware that he was breaching regulations. I doubt that he would be stupid enough to bet on matches featuring the clubs he was playing for, but if he did that would increase any ban.

Some non-league players/officials have been banned sine die, but the chances of that must be minimal. It must be remembered that anyone involved in football (above a certain level), is not allowed to place a bet on football anywhere in the world.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:25 - Nov 16 with 7069 viewslightwaterhoop

Does a Micky Mouse club like Brentford even tell their players that they cant bet on football? i doubt it.That might be his best defence.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:31 - Nov 16 with 7059 viewsNorthernr

Thick as a submarine door.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:44 - Nov 16 with 7011 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A penalty...which he'll probably score from.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:48 - Nov 16 with 6992 viewsstowmarketrange

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 18:06 - Nov 16 by Juzzie

You missed out parking his car in a disabled space.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:53 - Nov 16 with 6973 viewsswitchingcode

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:25 - Nov 16 by lightwaterhoop

Does a Micky Mouse club like Brentford even tell their players that they cant bet on football? i doubt it.That might be his best defence.

Most of these bets were placed allegedly before he joined Donald
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 21:05 - Nov 16 with 6944 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve only just realised the ‘Hollywood’ sponsor on the Brentford shirts is a gambling company. Yes the word ‘bet’ gave it away. There’s a Hollywood Burger place on Westbourne Grove so up until now I thought they were sponsored by an up-coming West London catering company. Other than that I gave it very little thought.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 21:11 - Nov 16 with 6935 viewsterryb

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 20:53 - Nov 16 by switchingcode

Most of these bets were placed allegedly before he joined Donald

But not all, as it is alleged between 2017 & 2021.

Did he know he couldn't place football bets? Of course he did. Or else his memory retention is virtually non-existent! Not that it has been proved at present that he did .

All clubs down to level eight (second division of Isthmian/Southern League) inform all of their players, managers, committee & volunteers of the consequence. Not that this stops them going into a bookies & filling in a football coupon! What would be sheer stupidity would be to place bets online in your own account.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 21:17]
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 21:39 - Nov 16 with 6817 viewsswitchingcode

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 21:11 - Nov 16 by terryb

But not all, as it is alleged between 2017 & 2021.

Did he know he couldn't place football bets? Of course he did. Or else his memory retention is virtually non-existent! Not that it has been proved at present that he did .

All clubs down to level eight (second division of Isthmian/Southern League) inform all of their players, managers, committee & volunteers of the consequence. Not that this stops them going into a bookies & filling in a football coupon! What would be sheer stupidity would be to place bets online in your own account.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 21:17]

Yes that’s what I said not all were placed while at Brentford.Shouldn’t make judgments until the facts are disclosed but seems typical behaviour of many PL footballers thick as pigs shit
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 21:41]
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 22:05 - Nov 16 with 6741 viewsted_hendrix

Wished we had someone up front as thick as pig shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 22:40 - Nov 16 with 6653 viewsLowerloftLad

some of his off-field actions must send the Brentford hierarchy up the wall.

last season there were videos of him slagging the club off followed by this mess.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 00:19 - Nov 17 with 6565 viewsLoftgirl

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 22:05 - Nov 16 by ted_hendrix

Ink man.
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 00:36 - Nov 17 with 6535 viewsnumptydumpty

Was bit peed off wasn't picked for England Squad.

Good strike rate at average Premier league outfit but this explains why ?

Next world cup, doubt he will be in contention for squad on merit as opposed to now !!!

What a donut !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 01:23 - Nov 17 with 6491 viewsLblock

231 bets that he would dive at least once a match

1 punt at 4/6 he wouldn’t make the WC squad

Everyone a winner

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 07:25 - Nov 17 with 6309 viewsNorthernr

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 22:05 - Nov 16 by ted_hendrix

Not much good being a brilliant striker if you're sat on your arse for 18 months (which is what Barton got, and was described at the time as the minimum possible punishment they could have given).
Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 07:26 - Nov 17 with 6299 viewsNorthernr

Naughty boy Ivan Toney on 00:36 - Nov 17 by numptydumpty

Was bit peed off wasn't picked for England Squad.

Good strike rate at average Premier league outfit but this explains why ?

Next world cup, doubt he will be in contention for squad on merit as opposed to now !!!

What a donut !!!

He'll always remember that World Cup he would have gone to but for the MENTAL ACCA he just had to place while earning £4m a year.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024