Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers Tale Match Thread 10:55 - Mar 3 with 52684 viewscolinallcars

Maybe if I start a rare one, It'll change our luck ?
This “group” has had a whole week with Gareth, so I reckon we'll get something.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 2935 viewstraininvain

Amos missing again. Likewise JCS and Roberts. I’ve given up on seeing Balogun again.

We’re in Bosingwa territory in terms of how some of these players will be remembered. Bunch of cowards.

Good luck to Drewe and the rest of the team.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 2933 viewsloftus77

Nope - with that team - no.

3-0 Rotherham.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 2932 viewsAndybrat

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 4 by aston_hoop

Aaron Drewe starts at LB

Again more about who isn’t playing, Willock, Chair, Paal, Laird, Roberts, Dykes, Amos?, JCS, Balugon

Only 2 loan players in the match day squad ( Richards is ours) so positive out of a negative?
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 2922 viewsDannyPaddox

No start for Aorahaka?
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 2824 viewsdistortR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 4 by dmm

I hope Drewe does well but he's a RB so a bit of a tough call.

I have to say that line up doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me.

On paper, our worst 11 this season, but fortunately the game isn't played on paper
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 4 with 2795 viewsWD99

Seriously, where is Amos!?!? He was supposedly fit enough to be named to the bench last game…
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 4 with 2766 viewsswisscottage

Uncle is like playing with an empty shirt this season unfortunately.

Glad Drewe is getting a shot. I quite liked what I saw of him in the few games he stood in last season.

But I'm still weirdly confident .. lord knows why.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 4 with 2743 viewsbaz_qpr

gotta be 3-5-2 with Uncs as wing back
Login to get fewer ads

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 4 with 2729 viewsjohnhoop

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 4 by distortR

On paper, our worst 11 this season, but fortunately the game isn't played on paper

If Gareth can conjure some points up out of today with what he’s been left with he’ll be performing minor miracles.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 4 with 2690 viewsPinnerPaul

Its odd the reaction

We've been banging on for weeks about how poor the loan players have been and that we can't do worse with the kids etc - a few get the chance and are put on the bench and its wtf, good god etc etc etc!
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 4 with 2688 viewsDejR_vu

So the physio room is getting fuller. At this rate Ainsworth is going to have to come out of retirement. I think I’d back him over most of this squad.

What must he be thinking? The bloke that tried to carry on with a fractured leg.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 4 with 2680 viewstraininvain

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 4 by WD99

Seriously, where is Amos!?!? He was supposedly fit enough to be named to the bench last game…

Presumably didn’t fancy it. Likewise Roberts, JCS and Balogun. All stealing a living from the football club.

No doubt they’ll all be up Reign tonight buying bottles of champagne with sparklers. I’ve not been this annoyed by a group of players since Bosingwa, Mbia etc.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 4 with 2595 viewsDejR_vu

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 4 by PinnerPaul

Its odd the reaction

We've been banging on for weeks about how poor the loan players have been and that we can't do worse with the kids etc - a few get the chance and are put on the bench and its wtf, good god etc etc etc!

Maybe it’s different people with different views

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 4 with 2578 viewsjohnhoop

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 4 by traininvain

Presumably didn’t fancy it. Likewise Roberts, JCS and Balogun. All stealing a living from the football club.

No doubt they’ll all be up Reign tonight buying bottles of champagne with sparklers. I’ve not been this annoyed by a group of players since Bosingwa, Mbia etc.

It appears that doing the haka wasn’t enough to persuade Beale’s loanee wasters to “put their hands up.”
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 4 with 2563 viewstraininvain

Its odd the reaction

Only one loan player missing in Roberts?

JCS, Balogun and Amos aren’t loan players. I’d say the reaction is understandable as people are losing patience with a group of players who are taking the club for a ride.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:25 - Mar 4 with 2413 viewsDorse

Doesn't feel like a particularly strong side but there are opportunities for a lot of young players here. Can they really be any worse than the Beale's Brigade?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:28 - Mar 4 with 2348 viewsbosh67

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 4 by johnhoop

If Gareth can conjure some points up out of today with what he’s been left with he’ll be performing minor miracles.

Agreed.

Very best of luck to the luck to the lads but we are about one injury away from having Jude finally make his long awaited debut.

There's running on fumes and then there's running on rims and fumes... on fire!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:29 - Mar 4 with 2303 viewsQPRSteve

God knows why but I've just paid my tenner to watch this. looking at that team I have no confidence whatsoever that well will get a result. Hope I'm wrong. This policy of signing invertebrates must stop!

Seriously, Ainsworth's policy of not revealing the injury situation will backfire. He needs to let us know what the exact problem is with each and everyone of the injured players so we can judge for ourselves if the likes of Roberts, Balogan, etc are shirkers.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 2300 viewsenfieldargh

Almost a PERFECT DEEEEFENCE

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 2289 viewsstevec

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 4 by traininvain

Only one loan player missing in Roberts?

JCS, Balogun and Amos aren’t loan players. I’d say the reaction is understandable as people are losing patience with a group of players who are taking the club for a ride.

That lot should be run out of town.

With Cardiff winning we might have to hope that Blackpool, Wigan and Huddersfield give up the ghost.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:33 - Mar 4 with 2186 viewsdavman

So Paal is the latest one of Beale's babes to go down with the can't be arsed virus. Yep, I know nothing and am just seething, but he has got off so lightly from the fan base. Just starting to flourish that night against Cardiff and he has regressed to the point where he needs to take himself out of the firing line.

So many on here want to focus their hate on Dozzell and Kakay, but whilst the former has shown little and the latter is playing at his level, at least they are trying to stand up and be counted.

Our "injury" list is quite something now.

An entire "first choice" back 4 - Paal, Laird, JCS, Balogun. And the entire front line - Chair, Dykes and Willock. Put Roberts, Amos in the pot and f-me it is a sorry, sorry state of affairs. I'll be amazed if we lose by less than 3 today AGAIN.

So, so depressing.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:39 - Mar 4 with 2050 viewsWokingR

Its odd the reaction

You wait for the final whistle
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:40 - Mar 4 with 2041 viewsCamberleyR

A cold day, up north, Charity Park Rangers down to the bare bones in town. Can't see anything better than a 3-1 defeat with Hugill and Washington scoring just to rub it in...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:42 - Mar 4 with 2006 viewsWD99

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:33 - Mar 4 by davman

So Paal is the latest one of Beale's babes to go down with the can't be arsed virus. Yep, I know nothing and am just seething, but he has got off so lightly from the fan base. Just starting to flourish that night against Cardiff and he has regressed to the point where he needs to take himself out of the firing line.

So many on here want to focus their hate on Dozzell and Kakay, but whilst the former has shown little and the latter is playing at his level, at least they are trying to stand up and be counted.

Our "injury" list is quite something now.

An entire "first choice" back 4 - Paal, Laird, JCS, Balogun. And the entire front line - Chair, Dykes and Willock. Put Roberts, Amos in the pot and f-me it is a sorry, sorry state of affairs. I'll be amazed if we lose by less than 3 today AGAIN.

So, so depressing.

I say this again and again about players like Kakay and formerly Ball. As the accounts this week have made very clear, we absolutely need players like them who are presumably on a reasonable wage and can slot into a few positions when injuries and rest/rotation call for it. Obviously the slew of “injuries” (whether real or lack of heart) this year is comical at this point.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:42 - Mar 4 with 1998 viewsRs_Holy

Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:40 - Mar 4 by CamberleyR

A cold day, up north, Charity Park Rangers down to the bare bones in town. Can't see anything better than a 3-1 defeat with Hugill and Washington scoring just to rub it in...

never has a score and scorer prediction been easier ... :(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024