Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report 18:42 - Apr 16 with 7794 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60055
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 10:37 - Apr 17 with 2056 viewsTheChef

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 22:41 - Apr 16 by daveB

It looked like Paal and Martin were going to have a fight after the 1st goal, both fuming with each other

I missed that but I noticed before the restart Paal looked properly upset/disappointed and Balogun was trying to gee him up.

But now I don't know if that was due to his cock up for the goal or Martin calling him a silly sausage.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 11:35 - Apr 17 with 1942 viewsBluce_Ree

To paraphrase Dylan Moran in Black Books, "everything I expected and less."

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 11:37 - Apr 17 with 1938 viewsNorthernr

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 11:35 - Apr 17 by Bluce_Ree

To paraphrase Dylan Moran in Black Books, "everything I expected and less."

Urgh, that would have been such a good headline.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 12:10 - Apr 17 with 1875 viewsNorthantsHoop

It is just so soul destroying and embarrassing to watch these no hopers turn out in the fantastic blue and white hoops. Decided to not go on Wednesday on my usual 120 mile round trip and instead suffer the pain on the Sky Red button. My god this team are awful can't wait for the lot of them to go.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:18 - Apr 17 with 1729 viewsNorthernr

Top knot Tyler was indeed injured in the warm up on Saturday
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:36 - Apr 17 with 1692 viewsstevec

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:18 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Was it that twisty thing they do with their chest?

Bad coaching if so, sore nipples could keep him out for a good six months.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:41 - Apr 17 with 1677 viewsSuperhoop83

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:18 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Did he fracture his hairline?

I have a season ticket but I can't bear the thought of watching this team again this season. I've seen lots of crap from us down the years but I've never known anything like this.

Suffering since 1978.

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:46 - Apr 17 with 1643 viewsterryb

But will he be ok for Wednesday? I'm sure they were just keeping him back for Wednesday!
Login to get fewer ads

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 13:55 - Apr 17 with 1611 viewsNortholt_Rs

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 09:05 - Apr 17 by PhilmyRs

Thanks for the report, can’t really add too much. I’m probably on my own but thought everyone bar Field was pathetic, some of the balls he won that he had no right to and for me at least, showed he cared. The problem when everyone else isn’t applying them self in the same way means his efforts are easily forgotten and he’ll just be judged along with everyone else. I did see passion and pride from him.

Of all the frustrations, and you picked up on it the report to, why go 4-4-2 against that Coventry team. It’s very hard to offer a defence for this Manager when he displays that sort of tactical intelligence. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea (Laird), although I think he’s the best option for us, but just having an attacking right back on the pitch getting forward and driving Coventry backwards made a difference. You’re at home, got a point in your last game, playing what on paper could potentially be one of the few games left where you may have a chance of points and you’re playing against a team that will have an extra man in midfield and you think going into battle with a centre back at right back in a 4-4-2 with Martin and Dykes leading the line is the best option. So predictable, so clueless.

And deciding not to double up on Gyokeres. Lunacy.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 14:50 - Apr 17 with 1489 viewsR_from_afar

Those goals we conceded! The team spend more time ball watching than Mystic Meg (RIP)

Some clubs have a coach who focuses solely on what the players do without the ball and boy do we need one. That was like playground football, let's all run to the opponent with the ball! Amateur hour.

Thanks for the write-up , I don't know how you do it, Clive, game after game, writing about the latest heartbreaking capitulation.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 15:09 - Apr 17 with 1435 viewsARudd

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 11:37 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Urgh, that would have been such a good headline.

Don't worry, you have another chance after Norwich....
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 18:04 - Apr 17 with 1229 viewslondonscottish

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 09:05 - Apr 17 by PhilmyRs

Thanks for the report, can’t really add too much. I’m probably on my own but thought everyone bar Field was pathetic, some of the balls he won that he had no right to and for me at least, showed he cared. The problem when everyone else isn’t applying them self in the same way means his efforts are easily forgotten and he’ll just be judged along with everyone else. I did see passion and pride from him.

Of all the frustrations, and you picked up on it the report to, why go 4-4-2 against that Coventry team. It’s very hard to offer a defence for this Manager when he displays that sort of tactical intelligence. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea (Laird), although I think he’s the best option for us, but just having an attacking right back on the pitch getting forward and driving Coventry backwards made a difference. You’re at home, got a point in your last game, playing what on paper could potentially be one of the few games left where you may have a chance of points and you’re playing against a team that will have an extra man in midfield and you think going into battle with a centre back at right back in a 4-4-2 with Martin and Dykes leading the line is the best option. So predictable, so clueless.

There was collectively so little effort to win 1st or second balls compared to Cov.

At one point the bloke behind me yelled out "JUST RUN YOU CN*TS!!" in pure frustration.

Just about summed it up.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 19:01 - Apr 17 with 1125 viewsNoelmc

Your reports are the only things connected to QPR at the moment that make me smile.

Thanks. Only four more to go.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:44 - Apr 17 with 964 viewsHoosWho

Thanks for the reporting throughout the season Clive, so much more entertaining than the games and the source too of beautiful, delicate phraseology now much plagiarized in my professional life. “Knowles, your draft report of February 23, you’ve served me another dogshit sandwich.”

It’s hard to see a single positive element about any solitary aspect of the club at the moment.

I fear a long absence from the Championship.

Maybe Disney+, Amazon, Apple TV or Netflix can syndicate a couple of Hollywood A listers to take over a basket case London club and make a docu-series. They could kick off the series by getting some faux tribal bloke in to do some chanting or maybe a witch doctor to curse the opposition. Actually, that would likely be considered just too ridiculous for a reality show.

At the moment, it seems that’s the sort of left field miracle we need to rejuvenate what is a clearly failing and wholly unsustainable business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024