Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Riots 06:48 - May 23 with 17782 views1983

Looks like the SWP had the balls to turn up at this riot.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff Riots on 21:33 - May 27 with 1044 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Riots on 21:00 - May 27 by majorraglan

Aspects of what Drakeford said are correct, the 13 years of decline in living standards and public services, that said, what happened is in excusable in Ely.

Fingers being pointed at the police and they hav3 questions to answer, but the family have given a 15 year old boy a E bike which he has then used illegally on the road. Had he not had the bike or its use was confined to private land who knows….

Edit - typo
[Post edited 27 May 2023 21:32]

Do you think the Welsh government should be held accountable in the decline of living standards and public services?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff Riots on 21:34 - May 27 with 1042 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff Riots on 21:33 - May 27 by raynor94

Do you think the Welsh government should be held accountable in the decline of living standards and public services?

Partially, but the main fault lies in Westminster.
Cardiff Riots on 21:37 - May 27 with 1033 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Riots on 20:56 - May 27 by controversial_jack

Maybe, but why did the Police, allegedly lie? Nobody can or will not answer this

The job of the police is to protect the people and property. It's the only job they have.They have no purpose other than this

Wrong, the role of the Police is to uphold the law of the land and all that that encompassess and if includes following , pursuing ,chasing those suspected of disobeying those said laws then so be it ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Riots on 21:47 - May 27 with 1019 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Riots on 21:34 - May 27 by majorraglan

Partially, but the main fault lies in Westminster.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Drakeford has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster for our Country, blaming Westminster is the easy option.

This incident happened on his patch

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff Riots on 21:51 - May 27 with 1009 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 21:37 - May 27 by Boundy

Wrong, the role of the Police is to uphold the law of the land and all that that encompassess and if includes following , pursuing ,chasing those suspected of disobeying those said laws then so be it ,

NO,,it's just to, protect the people and property. It has been since it's inception in 1829
Cardiff Riots on 21:54 - May 27 with 1007 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 21:47 - May 27 by raynor94

Drakeford has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster for our Country, blaming Westminster is the easy option.

Once again, for the attention of the stupid, the police are independent of politics or any political party.
Cardiff Riots on 22:04 - May 27 with 999 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff Riots on 21:54 - May 27 by controversial_jack

Once again, for the attention of the stupid, the police are independent of politics or any political party.

Not quite - the police are independent of politics, but the Police and Crime Commissioners who oversee the workings of Forces are all members of political parties.
Cardiff Riots on 05:48 - May 28 with 951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff Riots on 21:54 - May 27 by controversial_jack

Not sure what the independence of the police has got to do with anything. They were not responsible in anyway for the crash are you going to blame them for every crash in the UK next or are you stupid enough not to know that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Riots on 05:53 - May 28 with 949 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff Riots on 21:00 - May 27 by majorraglan

Aspects of what Drakeford said are correct, the 13 years of decline in living standards and public services, that said, what happened is in excusable in Ely.

Fingers being pointed at the police and they hav3 questions to answer, but the family have given a 15 year old boy a E bike which he has then used illegally on the road. Had he not had the bike or its use was confined to private land who knows….

Edit - typo
[Post edited 27 May 2023 21:32]

Well labour have been in charge in Wales for 20 years and Drakeford had been the Welsh Assembly member of Cardiff West for 13 years time he took some responsibility instead of always blaming Westminster for everything that happens in the World.

Cardiff Riots on 07:57 - May 28 with 931 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Riots on 21:51 - May 27 by controversial_jack

NO,,it's just to, protect the people and property. It has been since it's inception in 1829

Give your head a shake FFS you're embarrassing yourself , again

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Riots on 09:37 - May 28 with 903 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 05:48 - May 28 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure what the independence of the police has got to do with anything. They were not responsible in anyway for the crash are you going to blame them for every crash in the UK next or are you stupid enough not to know that.

i'm not blaming them for the crash, just their alleged lies
Cardiff Riots on 09:41 - May 28 with 902 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Riots on 11:45 - May 27 by Gwyn737

I must have led a very sheltered life.

I have no idea what all this animosity towards the police is about 🤷🏻‍♂️

You have .
Allow me
These sub human species breed without thought comfortable in the knowledge that the State which they hate,will keep them and their kids. It’s why they do programmmes featuring a 26 yr old with six kids all with differen5 absent fathers . Controlling six young kids ! Nah,they simply let them loose as they are a pain @nd interfere with their rabid life style.
Then, good folk ,brought up not dragged up,question if THEY might have had a raw deal.

Get the picture

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Riots on 09:44 - May 28 with 897 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 09:41 - May 28 by onehunglow

You have .
Allow me
These sub human species breed without thought comfortable in the knowledge that the State which they hate,will keep them and their kids. It’s why they do programmmes featuring a 26 yr old with six kids all with differen5 absent fathers . Controlling six young kids ! Nah,they simply let them loose as they are a pain @nd interfere with their rabid life style.
Then, good folk ,brought up not dragged up,question if THEY might have had a raw deal.

Get the picture

Have you been taking any mind altering substances?
Cardiff Riots on 09:50 - May 28 with 886 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff Riots on 21:47 - May 27 by raynor94

What’s happened in Cardiff is inexcusable and the chavs who are behind it need to be run in, but Drakeford comments about the erosion of living standards and public services over the last 13 years are correct.

Austerity has hit the country very hard and ultimately Westminsater controls the purse strings
Cardiff Riots on 09:53 - May 28 with 883 viewsGwyn737

Cardiff Riots on 09:50 - May 28 by majorraglan

What’s happened in Cardiff is inexcusable and the chavs who are behind it need to be run in, but Drakeford comments about the erosion of living standards and public services over the last 13 years are correct.

Austerity has hit the country very hard and ultimately Westminsater controls the purse strings

Spot on.

Westminster are liable for the size of the pie (in the main) and the Senedd are accountable for how it is spent.
Cardiff Riots on 10:13 - May 28 with 870 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Riots on 09:53 - May 28 by Gwyn737

Spot on.

Westminster are liable for the size of the pie (in the main) and the Senedd are accountable for how it is spent.

Wales and the UK has had tough and tougher times before .
It has little to do with austerity or hardship or economic ills ,more to do with an utter breakdown of the family unit.
Look around and it’s right there in our faces.

Cardiff Riots on 11:53 - May 28 with 856 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff Riots on 09:37 - May 28 by controversial_jack

i'm not blaming them for the crash, just their alleged lies

What alleged lies. They said they did not chase them correct. The fact that the boys turned into a road that where a police van was driving and the boys did a U Turn meant that both vehicles were going in the same direction. That does not constitute a chase or even the police were following them.

According to your logic any car that is on the same road and travelling in the same direction is chasing the car in front.
Must be a lot of chasing going on especially on the M4 at peak times.

Cardiff Riots on 13:22 - May 28 with 828 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 11:53 - May 28 by felixstowe_jack

What alleged lies. They said they did not chase them correct. The fact that the boys turned into a road that where a police van was driving and the boys did a U Turn meant that both vehicles were going in the same direction. That does not constitute a chase or even the police were following them.

According to your logic any car that is on the same road and travelling in the same direction is chasing the car in front.
Must be a lot of chasing going on especially on the M4 at peak times.

That's not what the relatives believe

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/bike-crash-victims-were-chased-010454214.html
Cardiff Riots on 13:24 - May 28 with 831 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff Riots on 13:22 - May 28 by controversial_jack

What their relatives believe is completely irrelevant.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff Riots on 13:29 - May 28 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Riots on 13:24 - May 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What their relatives believe is completely irrelevant.

Relatives.?
Many of these will be in school sitting next to someone who is their brother or sister ,not that they would know.

I’m not keen on keeping these rats for life

Do they know where their little angels are or what they are doing. They should ask themselves as to what they doing regarding parenting,which is nurturing children to become well ordered ,resp3ctful citizens

Cardiff Riots on 14:32 - May 28 with 793 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff Riots on 13:29 - May 28 by onehunglow

Relatives.?
Many of these will be in school sitting next to someone who is their brother or sister ,not that they would know.

I’m not keen on keeping these rats for life

Do they know where their little angels are or what they are doing. They should ask themselves as to what they doing regarding parenting,which is nurturing children to become well ordered ,resp3ctful citizens

When I was that age I did some pretty dangerous things that could have seen me injured or killed. This is just something kids do and these two got unlucky.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff Riots on 14:59 - May 28 with 776 viewsGwyn737

Cardiff Riots on 14:32 - May 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When I was that age I did some pretty dangerous things that could have seen me injured or killed. This is just something kids do and these two got unlucky.

Teenagers feeling invincible.

It’s always been the same.
Cardiff Riots on 15:06 - May 28 with 765 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Riots on 14:59 - May 28 by Gwyn737

Teenagers feeling invincible.

It’s always been the same.

Agreed. In many ways we were the same, but still had respect for elders and the police in particular, different times.
Cardiff Riots on 15:40 - May 28 with 734 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Riots on 13:22 - May 28 by controversial_jack

You yourself are incontravertible proof that what a person or persons believe can be a million miles from the truth.
Cardiff Riots on 16:05 - May 28 with 721 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Riots on 14:32 - May 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I was riding motor cycles on public roads having passed the driving test .
I participated in motor sport completion which always carries a risk.
I once spent an afternoon with Jamie Whitham ( look him up) . He said He never rode a motor cycle on public roads as he thought it too dangerous with “ all the dykheads around”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024