| I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125898 views | E17hoop | Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt. 1-0, Chair. |  |
| |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3991 views | BrianMcCarthy | Fúck ya!!! And a really important goal for Willock. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3991 views | derbyhoop | Willock 4-2 |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3987 views | RangersDave | second rank fire!!!! |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3953 views | Damo1962 |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:37 - Nov 28 by Boston | I was looking for an excuse to have a drink. |
I've got no booze in the house 🤐 Can I get to the Offy before it closes 🤔😎 |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3952 views | SK_hoops | What a day to be ill and missing this at the ground! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3940 views | dezzar | Get the flip in URRRRRRSSSS |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3940 views | Toast_R | Guess who's back? Back again? Chrissy's back, Chrissy's back, Chrissy's back Willllllockkk! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3923 views | aston_hoop | Oh god yes |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3903 views | GaryT | Da da da da hoops! Get in! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3902 views | CamberleyR |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 by Toast_R | What happened to the Chris Willock who would jinks past players and slam a ball top corner? Now hitting air shots |
Ahem! |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3890 views | BklynRanger | Chicken oriental |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3863 views | VancouverHoop | When did we last score four goals? |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3828 views | BrazilNutR | Why are comms calling Kelman as Richards? Confused the hell out of me.. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3830 views | Superhoops2808 | This Just like a win for the team, a goal for Willock will boost confidence |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3812 views | SAPilgrim | Suddenly it all seems a bit brighter. Get the fck in Willock! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3804 views | SherryHoop | Yeeeeessssssss!!!!!!! Get in....4 goals....pinch me |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3732 views | Benny_the_Ball | Special mention to Kelman. Persistence in the middle of the park which created the opening for Willock. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3722 views | BrianMcCarthy | And a picture now for Alex Neil looking sick. WHAT. A. NIGHT. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3691 views | eghamranger |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:07 - Nov 28 by Toast_R | Can you honestly see us scoring 1 let alone 2 goals? |
Let alone 4 lol |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3614 views | Damo1962 |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 by VancouverHoop | When did we last score four goals? |
A long time ago my friend. Doesn't it feel great though 🥳 |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3612 views | ibnumber10 | Fck me 3 goals in the loft end in 15 minutes When did we last score 4 in a match? |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3599 views | Dorse | Are we allowed to do this? |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3592 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 by Benny_the_Ball | Special mention to Kelman. Persistence in the middle of the park which created the opening for Willock. |
I thought that might have been a free against Kelman for obstruction? Actually...Shut Up Brian. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3552 views | TomS | What is this strange feeling, is it elation or relief? The latter probably, it has been an exhausting experience following this match. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3537 views | traininvain | Couldn’t have gone much better tonight. Goals. Not one but four of them. And Willock on the scoresheet. Should give the players plenty of confidence. |  | |  |
| |