Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! 04:24 - May 25 with 3457 viewsFredManRave

Much as a I don't want the Man City Monopoly to contnue, if it means that 40k MaUtd fans have to travel back to the South feeling like shite and having been humiliated during the game, then I'm all for it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 04:48 - May 25 with 2004 viewsMalintabuk

I have that much interest in this that if I watch anything today it, will be the t20 England game.
Fcuk both of them. The privilege vs pathetic and I'll let the board decide who is who
There will I hope be tears a plenty in Carshalton and Godalming
[Post edited 25 May 4:49]
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 05:53 - May 25 with 1935 viewsToast_R

Come on City

So should have been Coventry but oh well.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 07:16 - May 25 with 1887 viewsTomS

I have no interest in the FA Cup final whatsoever.

The European Champions Rugby Cup final is kicking off at 2.45 and I'll be watching that. On paper, that promises to be a much closer and more exciting match between two, ahem, heavyweights of the game.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 07:35 - May 25 with 1859 viewsstevec

Far as I’m concerned, there’s only one game left in this season, tomorrow’s play off final.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 08:09 - May 25 with 1819 viewsPaddyhoops

Devil and the deep blue sea.
A competition I revered as a child destroyed year on year by greed.
It’s a nice day in Watford so I’ll probably paint the fence today.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 08:32 - May 25 with 1801 viewsstowmarketrange

I think if Utd win,chelshite get the lower standard Thursday cup,but the higher one if City win,so I guess I’ll be hoping for city to win and chelshite to get banned from all European football forever.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:08 - May 25 with 1689 viewsderbyhoop

Who do we want to win? Ineos money or Qatari money?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:11 - May 25 with 1676 viewsthehat

I hate Man Utd with a passion and have done since the Eric Cantona goal scored at 5.03pm.

However at 9/1 I couldn’t resist so I held my nose and parted with my stake money.
Login to get fewer ads

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:12 - May 25 with 1672 viewsstevec

Earlier this morning I did catch Ned being introduced as a former Man City player (no mention of us) as Dion Dublin, alongside him, was unable to stifle a chuckle to himself.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:14 - May 25 with 1674 viewsjohncharles

As a neutral, which I have been since 1982, I usually support the underdog but this this year the underdogs are Manchester bloody United 😝. Strange times we live in.

Strong and stable my arse.

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:20 - May 25 with 1665 viewsstowmarketrange

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:12 - May 25 by stevec

Earlier this morning I did catch Ned being introduced as a former Man City player (no mention of us) as Dion Dublin, alongside him, was unable to stifle a chuckle to himself.

Why would they mention qpr in an article about an all Manchester cup final?Nedum did say that he was at Wembley 10 years ago with QPR though.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:27 - May 25 with 1651 viewsHayesender

12.26 pm, and I've been pottering about in the garden all morning, blissfully unaware it was cup final day until I saw this thread. Years gone by I'd have been glued to the tele since about 9am

Poll: Shamima Beghum

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:29 - May 25 with 1645 viewseastside_r

I’ll be watching the OF on iPlayer. C’mon the Hoops!
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 13:11 - May 25 with 1592 viewsMetallica_Hoop

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:11 - May 25 by thehat

I hate Man Utd with a passion and have done since the Eric Cantona goal scored at 5.03pm.

However at 9/1 I couldn’t resist so I held my nose and parted with my stake money.

I just put a fiver on United at 8-1.

50/50 chance, better than the horsies.

Less than a pint of beer.....

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:08 - May 25 with 1533 viewsqprxtc

Is it correct that if United win then that f ucks up the kings road shite from playing European football through some poxy back door route?

Come on United, if so.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:18 - May 25 with 1521 viewsRs_Holy

Rooney accusing QPR of giving up at the end of the Aguerooooooo match… Love It 👍👍👍… plus his latest hair transplant appears to have gone wrong again … 👍👍👍
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:35 - May 25 with 1499 viewsToast_R

This could be one of them matches where Pep is over thinking his team. Made a couple of unusual changes.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:41 - May 25 with 1482 viewskomradkirk

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:18 - May 25 by Rs_Holy

Rooney accusing QPR of giving up at the end of the Aguerooooooo match… Love It 👍👍👍… plus his latest hair transplant appears to have gone wrong again … 👍👍👍

come on city
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:54 - May 25 with 1461 viewsloftboy

Did I just see Ali G on the decks for Abide with me ?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:27 - May 25 with 1411 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Come on Utd. Which I haven't said since 1999 against the Germans.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:31 - May 25 with 1393 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Now that was the funniest FA Cup Final goal ever!!!!!!!
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:33 - May 25 with 1385 viewsToast_R

Terrible business
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:44 - May 25 with 1345 viewsToast_R

City getting a hiding
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:46 - May 25 with 1328 viewsloftboy

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:44 - May 25 by Toast_R

City getting a hiding

You still wouldn’t rule them out second half.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:50 - May 25 with 1306 viewsGus_iom

When I've watched de bruyne recently, it's made me wonder if city will move for Eze.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024