| Ronnie Edwards 14:58 - Jan 8 with 70827 views | aston_hoop | Deal done so say WLS, 4.5 million quid. Big money, big big money (for us) |  |
| |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 14:58 - Jan 8 with 33422 views | Dorse | Me likee. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 14:59 - Jan 8 with 33385 views | gigiisourgod | Serious signal of intent if true. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:00 - Jan 8 with 33369 views | Jimboqpr | Wow! I didn't see us doing a permanent deal for him. Amazing news. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:02 - Jan 8 with 33316 views | sprocket | Queue the music Clive... |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:03 - Jan 8 with 33282 views | w7r | Please let it be so. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:03 - Jan 8 with 33264 views | BrianMcCarthy | "He is expected to undergo a medical in the next 24 hours." So, maybe a signing tomorrow? |  |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:03 - Jan 8 with 33266 views | dm97 | Yes it’s a lot. But he’s either our best CB for 5 years or we sell him for more. Worth every penny. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:06 - Jan 8 with 33172 views | Ranger123 | play offs? |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:07 - Jan 8 with 33162 views | Galileo | Mammoth signing. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:08 - Jan 8 with 33121 views | robith | Well now |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 33074 views | Ned_Kennedys | Good news and an excellent prospect but we’ve had to pay strong money for him as Southampton were never going to let him go for any less than they paid for him and they have will probably have to pay Peterborough a percentage as well. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:11 - Jan 8 with 33043 views | Wilkinswatercarrier |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:06 - Jan 8 by Ranger123 | play offs? |
Next season. Great signing though. |  |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:12 - Jan 8 with 33010 views | macclesfieldman | Very happy with this. |  |
| Wild horses couldn't drag me away... |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:13 - Jan 8 with 32995 views | LoftusFblock | Great news, as said by others - he'll either be our best player and captain for years or we sell him for much higher than this fee |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:13 - Jan 8 with 32985 views | Northernr | I hope we haven't done that thing of falling in love with a loan player but I am excited about this. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:14 - Jan 8 with 32957 views | wombat |
be nice to bring a striker in on loan now |  |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:15 - Jan 8 with 32918 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:03 - Jan 8 by dm97 | Yes it’s a lot. But he’s either our best CB for 5 years or we sell him for more. Worth every penny. |
I don't think we can guarantee either, but this surely is a safe a bet as we can get? Right? Am I mad? |  |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:15 - Jan 8 with 32910 views | Mick_S | Handsome. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:15 - Jan 8 with 32916 views | QPRSam |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:13 - Jan 8 by Northernr | I hope we haven't done that thing of falling in love with a loan player but I am excited about this. |
I think we have and I love it. Welcome home Ronnie |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:16 - Jan 8 with 32898 views | flynnbo | Done to appease the natives? Anyhow, well pleased with this. Welcome back home, Ronnie. [Post edited 8 Jan 15:24]
|  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:16 - Jan 8 with 32898 views | EuroRanger | £4.5m is a lot for a player in a position that's was less of a priority (though I guess Morrison and JCS are out), but I have to say I'm pretty chuffed. Having Edwards next to Dunne feels like a serious back line. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:16 - Jan 8 with 32870 views | Ned_Kennedys |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:13 - Jan 8 by Northernr | I hope we haven't done that thing of falling in love with a loan player but I am excited about this. |
Yeah we need last year’s QPR Ronnie not this season’s Southampton Ronnie but he’s young and got a massive scope for development with us: should be a great signing. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:17 - Jan 8 with 32858 views | captainmycaptian | Not sure he keeping with the system of buy cheap sell high. Do we need him ? The clubs financial situation is not great. What do I know. That's just such a lot of money for us to spend on one player will he upset the team we have here ? Decent when in have seen him and have read very positive reports. We do need to sure up the leaky defense, is a positive step. Hope it works out. |  | |  |
| Ronnie Edwards on 15:17 - Jan 8 with 32854 views | LongsufferingR | "He is expected to undergo a medical in the next 24 hours." Oh sht. |  | |  |
| |