Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break 12:53 - Sep 22 with 16363 viewsRedbourneR

Anyone know who's off and playing for their country? Jimmy Dunne and Harvey Vale for RoI,I guess, and Paul Smyth for the North, so who else is going to be missing from the training ground? Nothing on the offish.
0
International Break on 16:36 - Oct 3 with 317 viewsBrianMcCarthy

International Break on 16:13 - Oct 3 by dmm

There was mention of a behind closed door first team friendly game this weekend. Has anyone heard anything?


I didn't get a call-up.
I was half hoping...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
International Break on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 147 viewsMrSheen

Where did this England team come from? Luka Modric won’t be able to believe his eyes.
0
International Break on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 141 viewsTwoHalves

International Break on 16:36 - Oct 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I didn't get a call-up.
I was half hoping...


It’s the half hope that kills you.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026