Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 12:25 - Jun 11 with 25747 viewsSnipper

According to SSN, we've held initial talks with Ravel Morrison in regard to joining us. An agreement will have to be had with Lazio as he signed a pre contract with them.

Sounds very weird.
Ravel Morrison on 18:23 - Jun 12 with 4937 viewsconnell10

Just read a report from italy that he has turned us down and wants to stay with the italians! so thats the end of that, next!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ravel Morrison on 18:36 - Jun 12 with 4909 viewsozexile

January it is then.
Ravel Morrison on 18:42 - Jun 12 with 4879 viewsGloucs_R

Ravel Morrison on 18:23 - Jun 12 by connell10

Just read a report from italy that he has turned us down and wants to stay with the italians! so thats the end of that, next!

Money wasn't good enough then!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ravel Morrison on 11:44 - Jun 13 with 4642 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ravel Morrison on 14:55 - Jun 12 by WrightUp5hit___

Whether his (not so) private life has resolved since he was last with us I can't say, but the court case is over, the girl at the centre of the court case is back as his girlfriend, who knows if that is better or just a problem in waiting.

Over the years the risky buys have allways proved interesting, remember a certain Mr Bowles bombed out of Man City after disciplinary issues?

Some you win and some you lose.

And he is a very capable footballer, best comment I have seen on this thread is give him a comfort contract but with clauses relating to contract termination for disciplinary issues.

I very much doubt he'd sign that contract.
Ravel Morrison on 11:55 - Jun 15 with 4358 viewsMvpeter

Not in Taarabts league in terms of ability, far worse as a person, far worse attitude on the pitch. Wouldn't make any sense.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ravel Morrison on 12:20 - Jun 15 with 4275 viewsJamie

Ravel Morrison on 11:55 - Jun 15 by Mvpeter

Not in Taarabts league in terms of ability, far worse as a person, far worse attitude on the pitch. Wouldn't make any sense.

Taarabt shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Morrison.

On pure ability, Morrison should be where Pogba is now, leading a top team and upfront for England alongside Sterling & Rooney.

Unfortunately he seems hell bent on becoming yet another cautionary tale to youngsters.
Ravel Morrison on 00:45 - Jun 21 with 3989 viewsrsonist

Quotes supposedly direct from Les now...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-prepare-ravel-morrison-

“Hopefully it can be resolved, and he will be able to join us.

“He was playing so well that there was even talk about him getting called up for the senior team to play at full level.

“He may have made some mistakes, but he is only 22. He has time to learn and fulfil his potential. If I can help him to do that, I will, no problem.

“I have known many, many players who have made mistakes at his age. I made some as well. But at his age, time is on his side. It is not too late for him not at all. I have seen for myself the ability he has got and he would be a great asset.

“What we will do, if we can sign him, is to help get the best out of him. I have seen in my career how other players have turned things around and I am sure that Ravel can do the same.”
Ravel Morrison on 03:53 - Jun 21 with 3872 viewsClive_Anderson

Ravel Morrison on 12:20 - Jun 15 by Jamie

On pure ability, Morrison should be where Pogba is now, leading a top team and upfront for England alongside Sterling & Rooney.

Unfortunately he seems hell bent on becoming yet another cautionary tale to youngsters.

Drivel.
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 05:33 - Jun 21 with 3836 viewsHitch

Bend over backwards for a complete rsole , no thanks
Ravel Morrison on 06:24 - Jun 21 with 3790 viewsFredManRave

Ravel Morrison on 03:53 - Jun 21 by Clive_Anderson

Drivel.

I'm sure it's Ravel.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ravel Morrison on 08:07 - Jun 21 with 3634 viewsJonDoeman

Ravel Morrison on 00:45 - Jun 21 by rsonist

Quotes supposedly direct from Les now...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-prepare-ravel-morrison-

“Hopefully it can be resolved, and he will be able to join us.

“He was playing so well that there was even talk about him getting called up for the senior team to play at full level.

“He may have made some mistakes, but he is only 22. He has time to learn and fulfil his potential. If I can help him to do that, I will, no problem.

“I have known many, many players who have made mistakes at his age. I made some as well. But at his age, time is on his side. It is not too late for him not at all. I have seen for myself the ability he has got and he would be a great asset.

“What we will do, if we can sign him, is to help get the best out of him. I have seen in my career how other players have turned things around and I am sure that Ravel can do the same.”

Hope this happens.

It Is What It Is !!

Ravel Morrison on 08:17 - Jun 21 with 3620 viewsfakekerby

Fergie doesn't always get it right.

Pogba had a similar reputation for a bad attitude and look what's happened with him.

Morrison has fantastic ability - he just needs to behave off the pitch - some are able to turn their lives around, others aren't - it's 50/50 but worth the gamble. His problems are in his personal life, he's not got a reputation for poor training or ruining dressing rooms as far as I'm aware.
Ravel Morrison on 23:14 - Jun 21 with 3066 views08olesen

You can have a team full of Jamie Mackies, but if you have nobody to create anything you will struggle. Morrison would not be playing for us in the championship if he didnt have some problems. On a free and decent wages, he could easily be the difference between mid-table and play off. He can do what Adel did under Warnock.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ravel Morrison on 07:57 - Jun 22 with 2860 viewsdaveB

I'm not keen on his off the pitch antics but when he was with us he didn't seem to be a problem and I'm still baffled as to why he didn't play in the home leg of the playoffs. Still has a lot he can improve on but a bit similar to when we signed Adel in that we know what we are getting into and on his day he'll win us matches on his own. A player of his talent is the difference between bottom half and a play off push
Ravel Morrison on 08:22 - Jun 22 with 2798 viewsYorkRanger

Ravel Morrison on 07:57 - Jun 22 by daveB

I'm not keen on his off the pitch antics but when he was with us he didn't seem to be a problem and I'm still baffled as to why he didn't play in the home leg of the playoffs. Still has a lot he can improve on but a bit similar to when we signed Adel in that we know what we are getting into and on his day he'll win us matches on his own. A player of his talent is the difference between bottom half and a play off push

Agreed - there is room for a maverick in the squad. He is young, made mistakes - no reason why he cant learn from them and move on. No doubting his ability - every chance that Ramsey's experience with young pros could be pivotal
Ravel Morrison on 08:25 - Jun 22 with 2786 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Haven't followed his tabloid career enough to comment on this, save to say that the last thing we need is a disruptive influence regardless of their theoretical talent. I'm sticking with my line that there are enough players in the world for us to find twenty-five with the right attitude.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ravel Morrison on 08:37 - Jun 22 with 2734 viewsMvpeter

Ravel Morrison on 12:20 - Jun 15 by Jamie

No he shouldn't as taarabt has far superior ability. You have to ask yourself would taarabt ever have been dropped for a final?

Because the answer is a resounding no, he was our big game player and our best player. Morrison's brief spell of goalscoring wasn't enough to get him in the team which was nowhere near as good.

No comparison.

Ravel Morrison on 08:39 - Jun 22 with 2726 viewsYorkRanger

Ravel Morrison on 08:25 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Haven't followed his tabloid career enough to comment on this, save to say that the last thing we need is a disruptive influence regardless of their theoretical talent. I'm sticking with my line that there are enough players in the world for us to find twenty-five with the right attitude.

I guess his tabloid activities do not necessarily have to correlate with him being a disruptive influence within the club. Someone will have to make a judgement call and if you believe what you read, Ferdinand seems to be prepared to give him a chance.
Ravel Morrison on 08:47 - Jun 22 with 2703 viewskingsburyR

Ravel Morrison on 08:25 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

It's not a 25 man squad this year is it?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ravel Morrison on 08:51 - Jun 22 with 2686 viewswombat

Ravel Morrison on 08:47 - Jun 22 by kingsburyR

Nope you can have as many as you like in the championship this season , rack them and stack them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ravel Morrison on 09:07 - Jun 22 with 2652 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ravel Morrison on 08:39 - Jun 22 by YorkRanger

I guess his tabloid activities do not necessarily have to correlate with him being a disruptive influence within the club. Someone will have to make a judgement call and if you believe what you read, Ferdinand seems to be prepared to give him a chance.

Absolutely true, they will know more than us.

Ravel Morrison on 09:11 - Jun 22 with 2631 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ravel Morrison on 08:47 - Jun 22 by kingsburyR

No, sorry Kingsbury, but 25 will do it in my mind, including a sprinkling of the U21 and youth players who can contribute.

Ravel Morrison on 19:58 - Jun 22 with 2370 viewsTW_R

Drivel.

I think he's great at passing as well as drivelling.
Ravel Morrison on 11:32 - Jun 23 with 2055 viewsMvpeter

Ravel Morrison on 09:07 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Absolutely true, they will know more than us.

What a ludicrous suggestion. Have you been paying attention for the last decade?

Ravel Morrison on 11:49 - Jun 23 with 1990 viewsJamie

Drivel.

Ok lads, best ignore every manager Ravel has ever had, including Ferguson, who after all knows nothing about football players, as Taarabt superfan Clive off LFW says he is better.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024