Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 12:25 - Jun 11 with 25993 viewsSnipper

According to SSN, we've held initial talks with Ravel Morrison in regard to joining us. An agreement will have to be had with Lazio as he signed a pre contract with them.

Sounds very weird.
Ravel Morrison on 14:39 - Jun 11 with 3800 viewsDiscodroids

Ravel Morrison on 13:56 - Jun 11 by PinnerPaul

But we don't have ANY forwards????

This assumes Mr A on his way of course.

I'm not saying they had great seasons, who did, but we do have Caulker, Onuhua, YSY, Hill (TBC) and young Furlong as defenders.

Strange remark, even for you Disco!

i thought he was more of a playmaker /number 10 type player PP ??? than a forward..

I thought that gladwin geezer we got from swindon was an attacking midfielder and the other lad from swindon a playmaker. i might be wrong.

your right though mate, its a right lesbians larder in the forward department.

would like to see a center back and right full back before its a wonderful night for a moondance ravel.

flogging poor old clint as a player is becoming quite a goulish sado masochistic event to me now. cant see caulker being here, and darnell is nowhere near ready ..other than that, the defence is looking tighter than inter milans circa 1981.

[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 14:44]

A Number One.

Ravel Morrison on 15:01 - Jun 11 with 3709 viewstoboboly

Ravel Morrison on 13:52 - Jun 11 by daveB

I don't understand why he'd want to leave Lazio before he's even played for them

Maybe it's more that Lazio want him gone before playing him, which would be worrying :o)

Would rather we steered clear frankly, can't we have a nice cohesive dressing room for once?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ravel Morrison on 15:12 - Jun 11 with 3665 viewsHunterhoop

Ravel Morrison on 15:01 - Jun 11 by toboboly

Maybe it's more that Lazio want him gone before playing him, which would be worrying :o)

Would rather we steered clear frankly, can't we have a nice cohesive dressing room for once?

I'd rather we didn't sign him.

But I'm open to giving him (and the signing of him) a chance. I still like the direction we're headed in and the revolution Che Les and Fidel Ramsey are executing.
Ravel Morrison on 15:22 - Jun 11 with 3623 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 14:39 - Jun 11 by Discodroids

i thought he was more of a playmaker /number 10 type player PP ??? than a forward..

I thought that gladwin geezer we got from swindon was an attacking midfielder and the other lad from swindon a playmaker. i might be wrong.

your right though mate, its a right lesbians larder in the forward department.

would like to see a center back and right full back before its a wonderful night for a moondance ravel.

flogging poor old clint as a player is becoming quite a goulish sado masochistic event to me now. cant see caulker being here, and darnell is nowhere near ready ..other than that, the defence is looking tighter than inter milans circa 1981.

[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 14:44]

Zamora is on a free, that should sort out the forward line
Ravel Morrison on 15:24 - Jun 11 with 3611 viewsadhoc_qpr

Seems a strange target given all the talk about 'bad eggs'.

He may have been cleared of the recent charges, but he's been bombed out of Man Utd, West Ham for bed behaviour and seemingly Lazio before he's even arrived?

Also as someone said above, don't Gladwin and Luongo play his position (plus we still have Fer on the books).
Ravel Morrison on 15:31 - Jun 11 with 3580 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 15:24 - Jun 11 by adhoc_qpr

He may have been cleared of the recent charges, but he's been bombed out of Man Utd, West Ham for bed behaviour and seemingly Lazio before he's even arrived?

Also as someone said above, don't Gladwin and Luongo play his position (plus we still have Fer on the books).

It's probably just Sky Sports make up a story for today
Ravel Morrison on 15:49 - Jun 11 with 3513 viewswombat

Ravel Morrison on 15:31 - Jun 11 by daveB

It's probably just Sky Sports make up a story for today

would rather barton coming back my self

(dons hard hat and retires to safe distance )

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ravel Morrison on 15:53 - Jun 11 with 3493 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 15:49 - Jun 11 by wombat

would rather barton coming back my self

(dons hard hat and retires to safe distance )

More likely than Morrison imo as I can't see many clubs taking a chance on Joey
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 16:10 - Jun 11 with 3429 viewsDiscodroids

Ravel Morrison on 15:22 - Jun 11 by daveB

Zamora is on a free, that should sort out the forward line

dont upset me dave, im a sensitive soul.

xx

A Number One.

Ravel Morrison on 17:02 - Jun 11 with 3294 viewsessextaxiboy

Ravel Morrison on 12:43 - Jun 11 by wombat

no thanks , wanna be gangster and not actually that good disapeared during the games in the run up to wembley as well

When he came on against Wigan at LR in the playoff he was superb defensively IMO .

He sat in front of Suk Young closed them down, digging him out of the sh*t completely on one occasion, when we cleared it to give the defence a break and cleared one off the line at the end .

All totally at odds with his natural game , he took the disappointment of missing out a Wembley on the chin and celebrated as much as anyone on the pitch at the end .

I would have him like a shot
Ravel Morrison on 17:04 - Jun 11 with 3286 viewsessextaxiboy

Ravel Morrison on 15:24 - Jun 11 by adhoc_qpr

Whatever Redknapps faults Morrison did knuckle down and stay out of trouble whilst he was with us .
Ravel Morrison on 17:42 - Jun 11 with 3175 viewsganjR

Ravel Morrison on 17:04 - Jun 11 by essextaxiboy

Whatever Redknapps faults Morrison did knuckle down and stay out of trouble whilst he was with us .

If he fits in with our wage structure, then he could be a good signing for us. I think Chris 'n' Les would be good mentors for him and for all the bad publicity he gets, he didn't cause any bother whilst here and wasn't there a court case about his ex and mother and it was found to be them trying to fck him over? Or such thing.... Maybe when he is 'out of that crowd' he is actually a decent professional?
I think he's a good player, not great, but good.
On a free and with lowish wages, he's better than the players in that position are (at this club at the moment).
As for Gladwin and Luongo, I'm sure I read on a Swindon forum that Gladwin was best on the left wing. Luongo is the play maker.
Said on another thread, we missed out on Motherwell's Lee Erwin (who has gone to Leeds). Out of contract, but tribunal is predicted to be £500,000. One for the future for sure.
Ravel Morrison on 17:46 - Jun 11 with 3158 viewshighleverhoopL

The three things that got us up last time:
The Schteeve led unbeaten run at the beginning
Charlie's goals
The little golden Ravel period towards the end when he won us two or three games

Oh and that Zamora thing.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 17:48]
Ravel Morrison on 17:52 - Jun 11 with 3137 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Bring him on! Not the first footballer to be accused of stuff, Remy was up for gang rape.

This lad needs immersing in football, to be taken under a big wing and allowed to flourish....

Either that or facked off to Port Vale. Where is Port Vale anyway??
Ravel Morrison on 18:00 - Jun 11 with 3057 viewsessextaxiboy

This and the two Swindon boys

I like it a lot
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 18:01]
Ravel Morrison on 18:02 - Jun 11 with 3051 viewspaulparker

If he wasn't trouble then he would be no where near QPR same as Adel really
If and a big if he can sort his head out & drop the gangsta sh1t then we may have a player on our hands , he could be a real asset in the championship and it shows we are looking to play expansive football( remember that)
Could be Ramsey is looking to play him off a front man and make him the vocal point of the team
As for Lazio a lot of Italian clubs buy players without playing them and then selling him on
It's no big deal there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ravel Morrison on 18:25 - Jun 11 with 2980 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Ravel Morrison on 18:02 - Jun 11 by paulparker

If he wasn't trouble then he would be no where near QPR same as Adel really
If and a big if he can sort his head out & drop the gangsta sh1t then we may have a player on our hands , he could be a real asset in the championship and it shows we are looking to play expansive football( remember that)
Could be Ramsey is looking to play him off a front man and make him the vocal point of the team
As for Lazio a lot of Italian clubs buy players without playing them and then selling him on
It's no big deal there

Reckon he's able to play a srtriker role? I think he could and already showed enough to be an asset in the Championship.

I was impressed with his stint with us and wanted him to sign when West Ham released him. Think the negatives are over stated.
Ravel Morrison on 18:47 - Jun 11 with 2930 viewslosethedrum

was up at middlesborough when he smashed in a great strike clever player just needs the right guidance . Dont pay too much attention to the paper talk about him , the tabloids only exist to blow things out of proportion in order to boost sales . Still waiting for our 15 point deduction btw .
Ravel Morrison on 19:36 - Jun 11 with 2838 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Ravel Morrison on 18:00 - Jun 11 by essextaxiboy

This and the two Swindon boys

I like it a lot
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 18:01]

Would link up nicely with Faurlin...

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Ravel Morrison on 19:55 - Jun 11 with 2791 viewsLoft1979

Ravel Morrison on 17:02 - Jun 11 by essextaxiboy

When he came on against Wigan at LR in the playoff he was superb defensively IMO .

He sat in front of Suk Young closed them down, digging him out of the sh*t completely on one occasion, when we cleared it to give the defence a break and cleared one off the line at the end .

All totally at odds with his natural game , he took the disappointment of missing out a Wembley on the chin and celebrated as much as anyone on the pitch at the end .

I would have him like a shot

Seconded.
Ravel Morrison on 21:29 - Jun 11 with 2689 viewsBklynRanger

Ravel Morrison on 17:42 - Jun 11 by ganjR

If he fits in with our wage structure, then he could be a good signing for us. I think Chris 'n' Les would be good mentors for him and for all the bad publicity he gets, he didn't cause any bother whilst here and wasn't there a court case about his ex and mother and it was found to be them trying to fck him over? Or such thing.... Maybe when he is 'out of that crowd' he is actually a decent professional?
I think he's a good player, not great, but good.
On a free and with lowish wages, he's better than the players in that position are (at this club at the moment).
As for Gladwin and Luongo, I'm sure I read on a Swindon forum that Gladwin was best on the left wing. Luongo is the play maker.
Said on another thread, we missed out on Motherwell's Lee Erwin (who has gone to Leeds). Out of contract, but tribunal is predicted to be £500,000. One for the future for sure.

I'd agree with all of that. Would be prepared to take a risk on him.

For the two Swindon players, I know that Gladwin said he likes to play behind the strikers and Luongo said he can play anywhere in midfield but that he'd been played at DM (by Ramsey I think?).
Ravel Morrison on 22:15 - Jun 11 with 2598 viewschris1969

His goals and performances just about kept us in the promotion mix when Charlie was injured. Don't think we would have gone up without him, on form a great Championship player.
Ravel Morrison on 22:41 - Jun 11 with 2546 views08olesen

Yes please. I go to LR to be entertained and he has more chance of doing that than most who are on the books at the moment. He provides a goal threat from midfield which we lack too.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ravel Morrison on 22:43 - Jun 11 with 2542 viewsthompsonridd

He was pretty poor for us under Redknapp but any player would have been under Harry.

Ramsey could get the best out of him and still 22 and very talented....yes for me now we've got a manager who gives a sh.it!!!!
Ravel Morrison on 23:15 - Jun 11 with 3170 viewsfrancisbowles

Ravel Morrison on 14:20 - Jun 11 by Suffolk

Adel - Ravel
Frying pan - Fire

Adel puts the fat in the frying pan, Ravel could fire up the team!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024