Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 12:25 - Jun 11 with 25992 viewsSnipper

According to SSN, we've held initial talks with Ravel Morrison in regard to joining us. An agreement will have to be had with Lazio as he signed a pre contract with them.

Sounds very weird.
Ravel Morrison on 11:59 - Jun 23 with 3255 viewsJamie

Ravel Morrison on 11:56 - Jun 23 by daveB

The two are completely different kind of players so not sure why you compared them in the first place

I didn't compare them. One of Taarabts delusional fanboys insisted he was far more talented than Ravel.

The reality being that Morrison is the most naturally talented England have produced in generations, and genuinely should be playing for Real or Barca. He's just an absolute thundercnt and ruined his own career.
Ravel Morrison on 12:00 - Jun 23 with 3248 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm surprise Ferdinand has commented publicly - surely we it's none of our business unless Ravel can extricate himself from his Lazio contract?

Lazio have said they aren't letting him go and we can't even buy him off Lazio as he doesn't join them until the 1st July...
Ravel Morrison on 12:02 - Jun 23 with 3223 viewswombat

Ravel Morrison on 11:59 - Jun 23 by Jamie

I didn't compare them. One of Taarabts delusional fanboys insisted he was far more talented than Ravel.

The reality being that Morrison is the most naturally talented England have produced in generations, and genuinely should be playing for Real or Barca. He's just an absolute thundercnt and ruined his own career.

jamie please dont drive home you are obviously pi$$ed funniest thing ive read in years naturally talented yeah of course he is , light weight wanna be gangster maybe best of his generation nah ill pass on that one thanks

he wouldnt be fit to lick tarrabts hairy oversized jackys on adels worst day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ravel Morrison on 12:48 - Jun 23 with 3086 viewsTheBlob

It pains me greatly to agree with anything Jamie says but I'd go along with this.
Potentially the most exciting player since Robin Friday.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ravel Morrison on 12:53 - Jun 23 with 3053 viewsthame_hoops

Ravel Morrison on 12:48 - Jun 23 by TheBlob

It pains me greatly to agree with anything Jamie says but I'd go along with this.
Potentially the most exciting player since Robin Friday.

how would you know, nobody ever saw robin friday play
Ravel Morrison on 13:04 - Jun 23 with 2977 viewsTheBlob

Ravel Morrison on 12:53 - Jun 23 by thame_hoops

How do you know I didn't - you some kind of surveillance cozzer or something?

Ravel Morrison on 13:11 - Jun 23 with 2934 viewsqprewan

I'm a bit fed up reading all these comments about his bad attitude and what a tw@t he is when he is just 22. what were all you guys like at that age? more to the point what was his attitude like when he actually played for us... I'd say pretty good except getting a bit grumpy when he was dropped during the play offs...which is not a bad thing surely? would be a great player for us in the Championship and with potentially 2 black mentors in Les and Chris could maybe just work out..got to be worth a try
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 13:12]
Ravel Morrison on 13:20 - Jun 23 with 2869 viewsMvpeter

Ravel Morrison on 11:56 - Jun 23 by Jamie

Interesting theory. Falls apart completely though when you remember that when we needed a result at City to ensure we stayed up, Hughes dropped Taarabt.

What that manager everyone hates 'dropped' Taarabt in a game we didn't need to win in a tougher division in a better team and we went on to lose even though we were in sensational taarabt inspired form? That's the example you're going with eh?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 13:21 - Jun 23 with 2859 viewsthame_hoops

Ravel Morrison on 13:04 - Jun 23 by TheBlob

How do you know I didn't - you some kind of surveillance cozzer or something?

[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 13:24]
Ravel Morrison on 13:22 - Jun 23 with 2861 viewsdaveB

If he's the most naturally talented for generations then no wonder England are shit. He's a good player but nowhere near as good as you are suggesting
Ravel Morrison on 13:23 - Jun 23 with 2843 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 11:56 - Jun 23 by Jamie

Interesting theory. Falls apart completely though when you remember that when we needed a result at City to ensure we stayed up, Hughes dropped Taarabt.

We needed a draw at City and put 11 men behind the ball so of course Adel was dropped for that one, game never suited him, was very different from a must win home game and a one off game at Wembley
Ravel Morrison on 13:49 - Jun 23 with 2745 viewsTheBlob

Ravel Morrison on 13:21 - Jun 23 by thame_hoops

[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 13:24]

Well it must have been someone else I saw down at Gillingham in the seventies playing for Reading then.Mind you I was stoned out of my brain most of the time.He was billed as the "new Stan Bowles" and rumours he was going to be signed.Natch we wanted to see him,lots of excitement.

Ravel Morrison on 13:58 - Jun 23 with 2698 viewsJonDoeman

Ravel Morrison on 13:49 - Jun 23 by TheBlob

Well it must have been someone else I saw down at Gillingham in the seventies playing for Reading then.Mind you I was stoned out of my brain most of the time.He was billed as the "new Stan Bowles" and rumours he was going to be signed.Natch we wanted to see him,lots of excitement.

From Acton ! We should have had him!!

Good podcast on him :

It Is What It Is !!

Ravel Morrison on 14:01 - Jun 23 with 2681 viewsJonDoeman

Ravel Morrison on 13:22 - Jun 23 by daveB

If he's the most naturally talented for generations then no wonder England are shit. He's a good player but nowhere near as good as you are suggesting

Have to agree, I'm one of Tubby Taarbs biggest critics, but I couldn't see Ravel Morrison dominating the division like he did. Happy to be proved wrong tho!!

It Is What It Is !!

Ravel Morrison on 14:07 - Jun 23 with 2670 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ravel Morrison on 13:11 - Jun 23 by qprewan

I'm a bit fed up reading all these comments about his bad attitude and what a tw@t he is when he is just 22. what were all you guys like at that age? more to the point what was his attitude like when he actually played for us... I'd say pretty good except getting a bit grumpy when he was dropped during the play offs...which is not a bad thing surely? would be a great player for us in the Championship and with potentially 2 black mentors in Les and Chris could maybe just work out..got to be worth a try
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 13:12]

To be fair, not many people have been done for witness intimidation before the age of 20 and he's been drummed out of every club he's signed for to date (except us).

If Lazio let him go and we want to take a gamble, then fine. But make damn sure we aren't actually counting on him as a first choice and it's a bonus if he plays well, not a necessity!
Ravel Morrison on 14:08 - Jun 23 with 2664 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah, but my Dad's bigger than your Dad.

Bare bones.

Ravel Morrison on 14:17 - Jun 23 with 2607 viewsTheBlob

Ravel Morrison on 13:58 - Jun 23 by JonDoeman

From Acton ! We should have had him!!

Good podcast on him :

Those whom the gods destroy they first make mad.
I actually shed a small tear over this.
Ravel my old son,you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Ravel Morrison on 14:18 - Jun 23 with 2580 viewsenfieldargh

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

you are probably right about Rednapp dropping him but something stirs in the back of my mind that his loan ran out before the play off final?

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Ravel Morrison on 14:54 - Jun 23 with 2402 viewsbosh67

His form did drop off quite a bit at the end of the season but he generally did pretty well I thought. He has a terrible reputation but was fine at QPR and didn't get into any trouble on or off the pitch. I think he a fantastic player, great at set pieces and sees a really good pass. Really good finisher but he does very much lack pace. That I think has been the one pro thing holding him back, particularly in the modern game. His awareness is another. Ale is slow but he knows where to be to make up the space. Ravel doesn't track back and that would have to change.

As nothing is happening I am starting to think it may just b a 2+2=7 story.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ravel Morrison on 16:34 - Jun 23 with 2262 viewsdodge_stoke_r

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Was he sat next to Remy
Ravel Morrison on 16:41 - Jun 23 with 2232 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 14:18 - Jun 23 by enfieldargh

you are probably right about Rednapp dropping him but something stirs in the back of my mind that his loan ran out before the play off final?

We delayed signing him so he could play in the final which showed the confidence we had in finishing 2nd even in February
Ravel Morrison on 16:42 - Jun 23 with 3823 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ravel Morrison on 14:54 - Jun 23 by bosh67

His form did drop off quite a bit at the end of the season but he generally did pretty well I thought. He has a terrible reputation but was fine at QPR and didn't get into any trouble on or off the pitch. I think he a fantastic player, great at set pieces and sees a really good pass. Really good finisher but he does very much lack pace. That I think has been the one pro thing holding him back, particularly in the modern game. His awareness is another. Ale is slow but he knows where to be to make up the space. Ravel doesn't track back and that would have to change.

As nothing is happening I am starting to think it may just b a 2+2=7 story.

He might not be lightening quick, but his speed of dribbling makes up for it:

Ravel Morrison on 16:46 - Jun 23 with 3794 viewsessextaxiboy

I am with Jamie on this one.

(It took me 3 days to come to terms with that and post it)

No offence intended

Oi Jamie .. Who won the Defoe debate ??? 4 in 14 ... pro rata 11 for the season , same as Ings Liverpools new signing ....cmon give it up
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 16:53]
Ravel Morrison on 19:35 - Jun 23 with 3631 viewsderbyhoop

Ravel Morrison on 12:53 - Jun 23 by thame_hoops

I played against Robin and played 5-a-side with him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ravel Morrison on 19:39 - Jun 23 with 3616 viewsTheBlob

Ravel Morrison on 19:35 - Jun 23 by derbyhoop

I played against Robin and played 5-a-side with him.

I'm envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024