Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistically which players should be here next season 19:37 - Apr 1 with 5871 viewsnumptydumpty

Some are leaving anyhow

And it's hard to turnover a whole squad

1. But who do we still want here next season

2. And then who is likely to still be here next season.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Realistically which players should be here next season on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 3792 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not one of them.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 3653 viewsDamo1962

None, apart from the fringe players, who.might not even be good enough for L1 if we are brutally honest... but it is not them who have got us into this mess. The rest can all go - and that includes Chair and Willock. No more time for sentiment - only hard nosed reality.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:22 - Apr 1 with 3635 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If we go down we’ll be seeing more of Armstrong, Kakay, and Drewe I reckon.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:24 - Apr 1 with 3634 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:22 - Apr 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

If we go down we’ll be seeing more of Armstrong, Kakay, and Drewe I reckon.

And Kelman and Masterson.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:26 - Apr 1 with 3618 viewsJamesB1979

Niko - 1 year left on his contract
Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:27 - Apr 1 with 3612 viewsMedwayR

Realistically which players should be here next season on 20:26 - Apr 1 by JamesB1979

Niko - 1 year left on his contract

Adomah - 1 year left on his contract

Poll: Who’s better?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 3489 viewsHoopstar

If we do go down, we don't have to sign Richards right?

Small mercies.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 3478 viewsjoe90

If we go down I imagine we’ll offload most of the squad to other Championship teams.

Kakay, Drewe, Armstrong etc will probably stay. We’ll be looking at a complete rebuild. I’ve said this before (I know people don’t agree) but I think staying up might actually be worse for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 3442 viewspaulparker

Armstrong, Field , chair , the rest can fcuk off as your an utter disgrace to our shirt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:40 - Apr 1 with 3404 viewsLogman

Kakay. 11 more like him in their respective positions and we will compete at the right end of the table.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:03 - Apr 1 with 3349 viewsDorse

Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:40 - Apr 1 by Logman

Kakay. 11 more like him in their respective positions and we will compete at the right end of the table.

I've always liked Ossie. We're all aware of his limitations but still turns up every time and plays like the opposition owes him money.

The Dom Ball school of Kung Fu: you might beat me but you're going to have to count your testicles afterwards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:06 - Apr 1 with 3337 viewsRs_Holy

the ones we own who have a any sort of talent will be like rats leaving a sinking ship...

Armstrong, Kakay, Owens, Gubbins, Drewe, Uncs ... & maybe Chris Martin will get another season.... Oh and Glass Salter of course as no other club is a stupid as QPR when it comes to recruiting crocks.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:10 - Apr 1 with 3318 viewswombat

Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:06 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

the ones we own who have a any sort of talent will be like rats leaving a sinking ship...

Armstrong, Kakay, Owens, Gubbins, Drewe, Uncs ... & maybe Chris Martin will get another season.... Oh and Glass Salter of course as no other club is a stupid as QPR when it comes to recruiting crocks.

No way on this planet will Martin get another deal , well not unless we are going boil him down for glue , if you went today you saw a player who couldn’t run tackle pretty much do anything all be it he didn’t get much to work on but he can’t run I’m 4 months down after a broken leg and I’d beat him in a sprint from a standing start over 100 yards .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:24 - Apr 1 with 3283 viewsLblock

Armstrong only one worth keeping

Rest cab do one

However…… whispers are Sincs can be a bit big time as well so…… blow the whole gaff up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:35 - Apr 1 with 3172 viewsRs_Holy

Realistically which players should be here next season on 22:10 - Apr 1 by wombat

No way on this planet will Martin get another deal , well not unless we are going boil him down for glue , if you went today you saw a player who couldn’t run tackle pretty much do anything all be it he didn’t get much to work on but he can’t run I’m 4 months down after a broken leg and I’d beat him in a sprint from a standing start over 100 yards .

well I'm thinking Dykes will go to someone like Huddersfield, or Plymouth or Sheff Wed.... which only leaves Armstrong up front if Martin goes to the glue factory... we need a couple more bodies in the strikers positions.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:43 - Apr 1 with 3147 viewsozexile

Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:35 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

well I'm thinking Dykes will go to someone like Huddersfield, or Plymouth or Sheff Wed.... which only leaves Armstrong up front if Martin goes to the glue factory... we need a couple more bodies in the strikers positions.

Get rid of the lot. So many players on frees who would give their all. Oh and get rid of Belk's laptop.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:49 - Apr 1 with 3126 viewsNorthernr

The fewer the better. I never want to see these cnts ever again.
Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:50 - Apr 1 with 3121 viewsaston_hoop

Imagine we'll lose those with any re-sale value for smaller fees, let Ainsworth sign the players he wants from League 1, get Belk to pick some players for whatever system he's been told we're playing this month and then get fooled by a couple of agents for a few more. Twas ever thus.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:55 - Apr 1 with 3107 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What’s Andy Thomson doing nowadays?
Realistically which players should be here next season on 23:58 - Apr 1 with 3101 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Realistically which players should be here next season on 21:40 - Apr 1 by Logman

If that table is the League 2 table then I have you right.
Realistically which players should be here next season (n/t) on 01:05 - Apr 2 with 2977 viewsnewgolddream

Realistically which players should be here next season (n/t) (n/t) on 01:09 - Apr 2 with 2970 viewsRs_Holy

Realistically which players should be here next season (n/t) on 01:05 - Apr 2 by newgolddream

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:27 - Apr 2 with 2862 viewsessextaxiboy

I don't trust Ferdinand to oversee a clear out and rebuild .On the day we are relegated he should resign in disgrace .
Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:45 - Apr 2 with 2815 viewsGloucs_R

Depends how much we want to cut costs.

I can see us with a squad looking like this..

GK
Walsh

Defence
Paal
Kakay
Dickie
Dunne

Midfield
Johanson only because he has another year left
Albert, see above
Dozzell

Forwards
Sinclair
Kelman

So apart from those who are at the end of their contract and almost certainly will be released I can see us trying to shift...

Chair
Willock
Dieng
JCS
Dykes
Field
£18m for all of those, if we're lucky.

I suspect ten new players are required. A complete new midfield, strikers (would it be worth going for the lad at notts county?) Plus a right back.

Also expect Niko to find his way back into the squad if we are in League 1.

Masterson and Drewe are out of contract. I would be tempted to look at Masterson again. Drewe wouldn't get into a national league team in my opinion.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 7:48]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Realistically which players should be here next season on 07:53 - Apr 2 with 2801 viewsTGRRRSSS

Dieng, WIllock and Chair and maybe Dykes are the only players I think would interest anyone, surely the deterioration in attitude would put loads of a number of them and quite clearly quite a few aren't even Championship standard so why would a Champ club want them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024