Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Field 10:16 - Apr 20 with 5553 viewsRangers67

Take a bow young man, brilliant last night and no doubt in my mind we would have lost that game with him not on the pitch.
Sam Field on 10:22 - Apr 20 with 4844 viewsStanisgod

Best player we have by far, consistent, digs in but surrounded by mush.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sam Field on 10:37 - Apr 20 with 4745 viewstraininvain

The number of times Field comes to the rescue of our defence is quite staggering. It’s almost like he’s playing two positions at once. He deserves better.
Sam Field on 10:45 - Apr 20 with 4720 viewsNoelmc

Will definitely get my vote for player of the year. Another very good performance last night.
Sam Field on 10:56 - Apr 20 with 4657 viewsQPunkR

Sam Field on 10:45 - Apr 20 by Noelmc

Will definitely get my vote for player of the year. Another very good performance last night.

Shirley the only option for player of the season. Between him and Chair at any rate - no other candidates in the field (excuse the lazy pun)

QPR - "shit but local"

Sam Field on 10:57 - Apr 20 with 4649 viewsHunterhoop

Sam Field on 10:37 - Apr 20 by traininvain

The number of times Field comes to the rescue of our defence is quite staggering. It’s almost like he’s playing two positions at once. He deserves better.

Superb. Makes so many crucial blocks and tackles. Was everywhere last night. At times he took matters into his own hand and did the the job of the full backs and wingers too. The bloke is a very very good central midfielder at this level. He always gives his all, never shirks a challenge, but he simply isn’t surrounded by players who read the game anywhere near as well as him nor work anywhere near as hard as him.

The only candidate for Player of the Year.
Sam Field on 10:58 - Apr 20 with 4642 viewsPhilmyRs

Thought he was the only player that came out the Coventry game with any credit too. As others have said, only candidate for player of the season. Captain material.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 10:59]
Sam Field on 11:11 - Apr 20 with 4577 viewsbosh67

Sam Field on 10:58 - Apr 20 by PhilmyRs

Thought he was the only player that came out the Coventry game with any credit too. As others have said, only candidate for player of the season. Captain material.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 10:59]

Yes agree he was good V Coventry and should be captain. Sadly, probably one of our most sellable assets as well if we go down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sam Field on 12:32 - Apr 20 with 4442 viewsted_hendrix

We'll miss him next season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Field on 12:36 - Apr 20 with 4405 viewsOakR

He's great. It's a shame Amos is injured so much as they would work well together I think.

One of his best attributes mentaly is despite all the crap this season, he never has his head down or stops trying, starts hiding etc.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Sam Field on 13:27 - Apr 20 with 4213 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good player surrounded by lightweights. A younger version of Geoff Cameron similar style player to him. Shame we are not doing better as his sale value plummets with our demise.
Sam Field on 13:37 - Apr 20 with 4171 viewsSuperhoop83

He has been superb and his sliding block in the first half yesterday to stop what looked like a certain goal was something else.

God only knows where we'd be without him.

Suffering since 1978.

Sam Field on 13:43 - Apr 20 with 4147 viewskingsburyR

Excellent.

That's him sold for £15 million. How much more do we need?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sam Field on 13:55 - Apr 20 with 4102 viewsLogman

Sam Field on 12:36 - Apr 20 by OakR

He's great. It's a shame Amos is injured so much as they would work well together I think.

One of his best attributes mentaly is despite all the crap this season, he never has his head down or stops trying, starts hiding etc.

Spot on. Quite remarkable how he keeps going and has never given up when we have been down and out in games. A rare commodity. Take a bow indeed.
Sam Field on 14:24 - Apr 20 with 4027 viewsenfieldargh

Of The Eze money only Field and to a certain extent Dykes has offered any value for money

Austin poor return
Bonne zero return
Johannson good start then zip
Jordy too injury prone although I think me made some money on him
Dozzel truly awful
Kelman who?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sam Field on 15:57 - Apr 20 with 3899 viewsNortholt_Rs

Sam Field on 13:37 - Apr 20 by Superhoop83

He has been superb and his sliding block in the first half yesterday to stop what looked like a certain goal was something else.

God only knows where we'd be without him.

Down already.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Sam Field on 22:47 - Apr 20 with 3689 viewsstainrods_elbow

He's been decently consistent, nothing spectacular. But the ominously hushed tones of this interview suggest to me he feels we're gone.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Sam Field on 10:34 - Apr 21 with 3528 viewsTheChef

Sam Field on 22:47 - Apr 20 by stainrods_elbow

He's been decently consistent, nothing spectacular. But the ominously hushed tones of this interview suggest to me he feels we're gone.

Nah - lovely Sam is just softly spoken, and could whisper sweet nothings into my ear all night

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sam Field on 10:52 - Apr 21 with 3506 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sam Field on 14:24 - Apr 20 by enfieldargh

Of The Eze money only Field and to a certain extent Dykes has offered any value for money

Austin poor return
Bonne zero return
Johannson good start then zip
Jordy too injury prone although I think me made some money on him
Dozzel truly awful
Kelman who?

That supports the 1 in 4 theory.
Sam Field on 12:36 - Apr 21 with 3401 viewsPaddyhoops

He’s been a nugget of gold in a turd heap.
Whoever we keep next season . Keep him.
Sam Field on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 3199 viewsHunterhoop

I love this man. Crown him now.

POTY.

Hero.
Sam Field on 18:29 - Apr 22 with 3130 viewsted_hendrix

Mr Reliable.

First name on the team sheet etcetera etcetera

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sam Field on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 2966 viewsaston_hoop

He's the one in our squad who can step up and play in the League above. Tremendous player, its a shame how things work out that we'd never get the kind of fee a player like him deserves purely because he isn't a flashy player.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sam Field on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 2875 viewsMatch82

The most obvious POTY candidate we have had for a decade.
Sam Field on 19:52 - Apr 22 with 2798 viewskarlski

Absolutely tremendous and without him we’d be in much bigger trouble. Im a better team he’d be more involved in attack too.
Sam Field on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 2718 viewsVancouverHoop

Most consistent, and arguably most important, player we have. Nice to see he was wearing the armband today. For me the clearest captain material within the club since Gerry Francis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024