Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other championship teams transfers 13:59 - May 15 with 84429 viewsloftboy

Ashley Barnes possibly going to Norwich.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 10:54 - Aug 10 with 5246 viewsCamberleyR

Other championship teams transfers on 09:56 - Aug 10 by MedwayR

Once we have the 'dome' with indoor pitches built I'm sure we'll have all the facilities for a Cat 1 academy. The issue is running costs which jump from approx. £1.5-2m/annum for a Cat 2 academy to approx. £4-5m/annum for a Cat 1 academy I believe.

Would be better use of our money than blowing it on loan players in my opinion.

"The issue is running costs which jump from approx. £1.5-2m/annum for a Cat 2 academy to approx. £4-5m/annum for a Cat 1 academy I believe.

Would be better use of our money than blowing it on loan players in my opinion."

Agree. And one of the potential youngsters we could keep rather than being hoovered up by the North Battersea/Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham puppy farms for virtually nothing could eventually pay the running costs of the academy for several years.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Other championship teams transfers on 11:03 - Aug 10 with 5204 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other championship teams transfers on 23:36 - Aug 9 by QPR_Hibs

Ross Barkley signs for Loo Town.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66453836

Fair play to him presumably trying to resurrect his career rather than swanning off to Turkey/Saudi or just living out the rest of his days in luxury following a largely wasted but lucrative ten years.
Other championship teams transfers on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 5060 viewsfrancisbowles

Other championship teams transfers on 10:54 - Aug 10 by CamberleyR

"The issue is running costs which jump from approx. £1.5-2m/annum for a Cat 2 academy to approx. £4-5m/annum for a Cat 1 academy I believe.

Would be better use of our money than blowing it on loan players in my opinion."

Agree. And one of the potential youngsters we could keep rather than being hoovered up by the North Battersea/Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham puppy farms for virtually nothing could eventually pay the running costs of the academy for several years.

It's been said on here before, being Cat 1 still doesn't prevent them from pinching our youth, just they have to pay a bit more in compensation.

I believe you also need supervised accomodation for young players to be cat 1.
Other championship teams transfers on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 4868 viewsEastR

Scott from Bristol City to Bournemouth - £25m

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Other championship teams transfers on 16:19 - Aug 10 with 4798 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 15:28 - Aug 10 by EastR

Scott from Bristol City to Bournemouth - £25m

Oof! Gives them a lot of money to play with over the next two weeks!
Other championship teams transfers on 18:53 - Aug 10 with 4583 viewsRangersw12

Other championship teams transfers on 16:19 - Aug 10 by Hunterhoop

Oof! Gives them a lot of money to play with over the next two weeks!

Maybe they will put a bid in for Willock 🤞
Other championship teams transfers on 17:54 - Aug 11 with 4270 viewsHAYESBOY

Hamer at Coventry worth 15m? Loopy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Other championship teams transfers on 18:41 - Aug 11 with 4208 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 17:54 - Aug 11 by HAYESBOY

Hamer at Coventry worth 15m? Loopy.

He’s bloody good! I’d have thought he might have gone for more, tbh.
Login to get fewer ads

Other championship teams transfers on 16:57 - Aug 18 with 3967 viewsloftboy

Didn’t realise Ward Prowse had gone to West Ham.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 20:51 - Aug 21 with 3638 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66573132

Good signing. Hope he isn't fit....

Smells like a trout farm in here

Other championship teams transfers on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 3465 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other championship teams transfers on 20:51 - Aug 21 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66573132

Good signing. Hope he isn't fit....

That’s a real coup. Dozzell will have him in his pocket.
Other championship teams transfers on 07:10 - Aug 22 with 3217 viewsNorthernr

Hull have suddenly made a bit of a move - Scott Twine and Keinan Davis.
Other championship teams transfers on 07:18 - Aug 22 with 3201 viewsvanrrrr

Other championship teams transfers on 07:10 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Rumours they are looking to add philogene from villa for 5m per The Athletic… assume they still have parachute funds?
Other championship teams transfers on 07:20 - Aug 22 with 3198 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 07:18 - Aug 22 by vanrrrr

Rumours they are looking to add philogene from villa for 5m per The Athletic… assume they still have parachute funds?

They do not, but they did get a big chunk for Lewis Potter going to Brentford last summer.
Other championship teams transfers on 08:03 - Aug 22 with 3084 viewsdmm

Meanwhile QPR's big cash transfer of the summer, Taylor Richards, didn't even make the Development matchday squad last night.
Other championship teams transfers on 08:58 - Aug 22 with 2976 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 07:10 - Aug 22 by Northernr

My hopes they might be one of the mid table sides to implode this season, don’t look good.

Still holding out hope on Blackburn though.

Even now though looking at the league, I think it’ll be 3 from Wednesday, Rotherham, Cardiff, Huddersfield, QPR, and Plymouth.
Other championship teams transfers on 13:24 - Aug 22 with 2697 viewsaston_hoop

Will add this on here but Gary Rowett is apparently in a bit of danger at Millwall. Done a superb job there but chants of 'Gary Rowett, your football is sh1t" this weekend after a slightly rocky start. Can't believe they'd get rid but at this stage, any other Championship club imploding is good news for us

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 13:31 - Aug 22 with 2672 viewsAntti_Heinola

Other championship teams transfers on 13:24 - Aug 22 by aston_hoop

Will add this on here but Gary Rowett is apparently in a bit of danger at Millwall. Done a superb job there but chants of 'Gary Rowett, your football is sh1t" this weekend after a slightly rocky start. Can't believe they'd get rid but at this stage, any other Championship club imploding is good news for us

yeah i read that - was really surprised. Just goes to show all the stuff on here about 'good football is wiunning football' only gets you so far. From the outside, eveyrone would say he's done a great job. From the inside, if it's not entertaining, what's the point?

Bare bones.

Other championship teams transfers on 14:19 - Aug 22 with 2499 viewskensalriser

Other championship teams transfers on 13:24 - Aug 22 by aston_hoop

Incredible how quickly fans become entitled. Millwall are perennial third tier sloggers who've managed to establish themselves in the Championship over the last few years and now they want the manager out if they think they're not going to challenge for the playoffs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other championship teams transfers on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 2325 viewsMedwayR

Also, 'Gary Rowett, your football is s*it'

Since when have Millwall been known for good football?!! Ollie got hounded out of Millwall for trying to get them playing good football, weird bunch!

Poll: Who’s better?

Other championship teams transfers on 15:32 - Aug 24 with 1941 viewsderbyhoop

Jamaica Lowe likely to be released by Bournemouth ahead of end of transfer window.
That + Luke Freeman likely to stir the pot.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 16:01 - Aug 24 with 1826 views89_50

I didn't think the Lowe loan was terrible. I'd have him back here if he was available on a free and we could fit him in our wage budget.

Seen that Kieffer Moore looks like he'll be given the heave-ho, as well. Again, another I'd have here in an instant, but zero chance of that happening.
Other championship teams transfers on 16:10 - Aug 24 with 1770 viewsBAWHoops

Lowe was part of the team and culture that completely collapsed last season. Am sure he's a good player etc, but wouldn't have him anywhere near the place.
We HAVE to move on from what happened last season

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Other championship teams transfers on 17:02 - Aug 24 with 1668 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 16:10 - Aug 24 by BAWHoops

Lowe was part of the team and culture that completely collapsed last season. Am sure he's a good player etc, but wouldn't have him anywhere near the place.
We HAVE to move on from what happened last season

Correct. We need leaders not sheep. Lowe was a sheep.
Other championship teams transfers on 17:06 - Aug 24 with 1653 viewsMonkey_Roots

Other championship teams transfers on 17:02 - Aug 24 by Hunterhoop

Correct. We need leaders not sheep. Lowe was a sheep.

Not ‘A Sheep’… ‘Asleep’.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024