Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other championship teams transfers 13:59 - May 15 with 81673 viewsloftboy

Ashley Barnes possibly going to Norwich.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 15:39 - Jul 11 with 5448 viewsaston_hoop

Ryan Manning is at Southampton's training ground today apparently, makes sense following Russell Martin. Means we'll get to face him pretty early on in the season anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 16:49 - Jul 11 with 5308 viewsderbyhoop

Sean Clare has joined Wigan from Charlton on a free. QPR supposedly were interested.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 19:09 - Jul 11 with 5155 viewsaston_hoop

Other championship teams transfers on 15:39 - Jul 11 by aston_hoop

Ryan Manning is at Southampton's training ground today apparently, makes sense following Russell Martin. Means we'll get to face him pretty early on in the season anyway

Official now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 21:21 - Jul 11 with 5021 viewsToast_R

So'ton bringing back that classic kit from the late 80s and Denmark of 1986
Other championship teams transfers on 13:44 - Jul 12 with 4758 viewsenfieldargh

Well done to Ryan for completely using all the clubs he signed for. Has worked the system really well and given his all for those clubs during the term of all his contracts.

shame several Qpr managers didn’t utilise his abilities perhaps he was learning on the job whilst with us.

Great addition for Saints

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other championship teams transfers on 13:53 - Jul 12 with 4719 viewsAntti_Heinola

Other championship teams transfers on 13:44 - Jul 12 by enfieldargh

Well done to Ryan for completely using all the clubs he signed for. Has worked the system really well and given his all for those clubs during the term of all his contracts.

shame several Qpr managers didn’t utilise his abilities perhaps he was learning on the job whilst with us.

'worked the system'
You mean, honoured a contract he signed and then decided to go elsewhere?
What a barsteward.

Bare bones.

Other championship teams transfers on 14:55 - Jul 12 with 4586 viewsWatford_Ranger

We gave some absolute dross games while he didn’t get much of a chance. Seems to have made the most of his ability and will be on a decent wedge there with a good chance of playing in the Prem next season.
Other championship teams transfers on 16:18 - Jul 12 with 4423 viewspaulparker

I seem to recall a load of posters on here saying he was our weakest link at left back and that he wouldn’t be missed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Other championship teams transfers on 16:25 - Jul 12 with 4407 viewsdaveB

not sure how he has used all the clubs he signed for. he did his best for all of them and got himself upwards moves at the end of each contract, good luck to him.

Charlie Austin did the same to Burnley and later on us

It's a shame we didn't bring Warbs in a year earlier instead of McClaren, he could have really flourished here if given the chance earlier
Other championship teams transfers on 17:38 - Jul 12 with 4268 viewsHayesender

Conor Washington has signed for Derby I see

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Other championship teams transfers on 17:42 - Jul 12 with 4252 viewstidydarts

Bloody hell
Other championship teams transfers on 17:44 - Jul 12 with 4242 viewsLazyFan

Manning does not always run back; he should be used as a CM, in my biased opinion. Or a LM or LWB at worst, and even then.

He might have all those assists, but he is very poor at tracking his runner. He might do it twice, but on the third occasion, he will not see the danger.

Therefore he can be exploited that way at LB or LWB.

zzzzzzzzzz

Other championship teams transfers on 19:16 - Jul 12 with 4140 viewsfrancisbowles

Other championship teams transfers on 16:18 - Jul 12 by paulparker

I seem to recall a load of posters on here saying he was our weakest link at left back and that he wouldn’t be missed

He wasn't great at left back, very often, when he was with us. He improved the defensive side of his game considerably whilst at Swansea. They played him on the left of a three on a number of occasions. He's got a great left foot but he isn't the quickest, and doesn't appear to try to be, when tracking back.
Other championship teams transfers on 19:26 - Jul 12 with 4087 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Other championship teams transfers on 16:18 - Jul 12 by paulparker

Thought he was great going forward on that left, linking up with Eze, but his positional sense when defending was dreadful. The gap between him and Barbet was huge, which led to Barbet getting a couple of reds when sliding across.
Other championship teams transfers on 18:44 - Jul 13 with 3566 viewsVancouverHoop

Viktor Gyokores has left Coventry to sign for Sporting. 23 million euros.
Other championship teams transfers on 19:02 - Jul 13 with 3487 viewsgolborne

Other championship teams transfers on 19:26 - Jul 12 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Thought he was great going forward on that left, linking up with Eze, but his positional sense when defending was dreadful. The gap between him and Barbet was huge, which led to Barbet getting a couple of reds when sliding across.

Not a LB for sure, but unfortunately we kept playing a back 4. He's a solid left WB and a good overall footballer with a very good left peg. I wish him all the luck cos he should have been a regular in our team long before he was
Other championship teams transfers on 20:08 - Jul 13 with 3338 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other championship teams transfers on 18:44 - Jul 13 by VancouverHoop

Viktor Gyokores has left Coventry to sign for Sporting. 23 million euros.

Didn’t need him with Bonne tearing it up anyway. Fair play to Cov.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:04 - Jul 14 with 2992 viewsdannyblue

Brum doing quite a bit of business. It would be so galling if Laird and Roberts work out for them. Added Siriki Dembele today, who we wanted before he went to Bournemouth, I believe. To replace Chong who's gone to Luton.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:28 - Jul 14 with 2870 viewsToast_R

Other championship teams transfers on 20:08 - Jul 13 by Watford_Ranger

Didn’t need him with Bonne tearing it up anyway. Fair play to Cov.

Bit of an odd move for him personally. I would have thought a few Premier League teams would be in for him.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:29 - Jul 14 with 2860 viewsLoyalitat

Other championship teams transfers on 11:04 - Jul 14 by dannyblue

Brum doing quite a bit of business. It would be so galling if Laird and Roberts work out for them. Added Siriki Dembele today, who we wanted before he went to Bournemouth, I believe. To replace Chong who's gone to Luton.

Thought our former assistant manager, Eustace, did a very good job there last season and will do better next season.

Roberts aside, they appear to be making sensible recruitments, alongside some good youngsters that have come through their academy like Jordan James and George Hall, and some solid championship experienced players. They should finish in a higher position than forecast.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2023 11:48]
Other championship teams transfers on 11:52 - Jul 14 with 2740 viewsDannyPaddox

Haven’t followed this thread closely. I’m guessing every other Championship team now has a stronger squad than ours so we can go into the new season as official dogs of war underdogs. Haka-chanting /Alpine tree climbing mavericks defying all the odds. Destination 6th place.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:59 - Jul 14 with 2707 viewsCateLeBonR

Other championship teams transfers on 11:28 - Jul 14 by Toast_R

Bit of an odd move for him personally. I would have thought a few Premier League teams would be in for him.

After 2 years living in Coventry, a life of sun, sea and sangria is probably quite appealing.
Other championship teams transfers on 13:57 - Jul 14 with 2533 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Other championship teams transfers on 11:59 - Jul 14 by CateLeBonR

After 2 years living in Coventry, a life of sun, sea and sangria is probably quite appealing.

Sophie on Utube will be very sad he was her favorite player but it shows the difference betwenn promotion and staying in the Championship .
Other championship teams transfers on 17:36 - Jul 14 with 2308 viewsbosh67

I see that in the Premiership that Arsenal have signed defender Jurrien Timber from Ajax. At least we'll all know what to shout if he goes to ground too easily or put on a bit of weight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Other championship teams transfers on 17:59 - Jul 14 with 2238 viewsdmm

Other championship teams transfers on 17:36 - Jul 14 by bosh67

I see that in the Premiership that Arsenal have signed defender Jurrien Timber from Ajax. At least we'll all know what to shout if he goes to ground too easily or put on a bit of weight.

"Oi fatty, get up"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024