Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 59878 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 2861 viewsLoyalitat

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:10 - Feb 14 by Beckenhamhoop

I have never wavered in my opinion that Armstrong is a non league level footballer.

Me neither.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 2870 viewsconnell10

We just have no urgency or fight ....I'm confused.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 2834 viewsQuillPenRiot

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:23 - Feb 14 by paulparker

We have had our chances to get out of this but if you can’t beat crap like
Stoke
Sheff wed
Huddersfield
Millwall away
10 man Plymouth
Then you can have zero complaints about being relegated

Ugh

Maybe we’ll get a League One bit part next year in Wrexham’s next documentary
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 2797 viewsDamo1962

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

This is the night we sealed our own fate I fear. Second best against one of the worst teams in the division.

Our inability to win enough games at LR is ultimately going to cost us. Always thought that ...and still do. Oh and we just don't have enough goal threat all over the pitch. Sounds like we can't even do the basics tonight as well. Never got carried away when we picked up a few points, as it always ends up like this.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 2733 viewsR_from_afar

Gooch blasts over. That could have been game over.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2708 viewslassel

Hopefully nobody will ever complain again when some of us point out that this group of players is full of cowards and Marti hates the fcking lot of them.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2666 viewsted_hendrix

Jesus wept wake up FFS

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 2552 viewsJimmyR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:23 - Feb 14 by Ned_Kennedys

No they didn’t.
Needed to properly go for it from the first minute against a team with no confidence and take the lead: being a bit better than them for 30 minutes without scoring and letting them grow into the game and eventually score was totally predictable.

Alright then they can’t….

We could of kept up what we were doing well the first 30, built on that and ‘ grow into the game and eventually score’

But we didn’t!
Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 2470 viewsVancouverHoop

I've had tooth extractions that were less painful than this.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 2433 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti needs to take his share of the responsibility tonight (and every night) - he's the f*cking coach!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 2414 viewsnumptydumpty

I don't mind if we try our best as to what the outcome of a game is but this game every single QPR player is okay at 20%.

This is a critical match for QPR but it seems the entire squad is in a win bonus for Stoke.

Stoke are very average but we have done absolutely nothing.

Professional players with no professional pride

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 2336 viewsR_from_afar

Our corner, for what it's worth

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 2278 viewsDamo1962

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:27 - Feb 14 by lassel

Hopefully nobody will ever complain again when some of us point out that this group of players is full of cowards and Marti hates the fcking lot of them.

Agree. A few new faces ain't going to change the ones who have got us into this mess. Thankfully most won't be here next season... hopefully.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 2258 viewsBklynRanger

WHY??!!!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 2192 viewsR_from_afar

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:30 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

Our corner, for what it's worth

Paal initial delivery - gasp - actually OK but of course, it all fizzles out

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:32 - Feb 14 with 2175 viewsted_hendrix

We're dying on our feet here, get to f uck into them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 2033 viewsjoolsyp

Unless we find something in the next 10 mins I fear that psychologically this will be the result that relegates us.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1976 viewskensalriser

When will Stoke get their second?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1939 viewsBostonR

Easy game for Stoke.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1884 viewsrbee

8 minutes extra time

Not even a third half would help us tonight.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1880 viewsBklynRanger

Wrong rushed decision after wrong rushed decision

8 minutes, come on you gimps!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1872 viewsR_from_afar

We're in the 90th minute of a crucial game and the QPR corpse hasn't even twitched. Eight minutes added.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1844 viewsDamo1962

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:29 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

Marti needs to take his share of the responsibility tonight (and every night) - he's the f*cking coach!

He doesn't seem able to motivate this lot on a consistent basis...but then no one seems able to. A lot of these players simply aren't good enough or strong enough to play at this level.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1844 viewsToast_R

8 days would make any difference
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 1809 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Relegation pretty much confirmed tonight. Stoke are one of the worst 3 /4 teams in this division
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024