| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. 20:54 - Sep 11 with 43201 views | qpr_1968 | done a few of these before.... couple of years ago sheffield united were top of the league, predicted a 1-0 away win against them..spot on. tomorrow...1-0 away win. |  |
| |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:38 - Sep 11 with 19516 views | loftupper | Agree on both, thread title and predicted score |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:40 - Sep 11 with 19491 views | colinallcars | If we win 1-0 you deserve a pint in the Prisoner of War. Can't see it meself, I reckon a good performance but a narrow loss. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 19497 views | qpr_1968 |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:40 - Sep 11 by colinallcars | If we win 1-0 you deserve a pint in the Prisoner of War. Can't see it meself, I reckon a good performance but a narrow loss. |
i'll hold you to that. |  |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:27 - Sep 11 with 19358 views | Spaceman_P | We're going to lose due to forum rules being broken. E17 this loss is on you... too slow 1968 good luck |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 with 19314 views | rbee |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:27 - Sep 11 by Spaceman_P | We're going to lose due to forum rules being broken. E17 this loss is on you... too slow 1968 good luck |
The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet. Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning. I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:49 - Sep 11 with 19305 views | qpr_1968 |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 by rbee | The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet. Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning. I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow. |
someone had to do it, is was getting a bit late, remember its a 12.30 ko. if we lose someone else will have a crack...thanks for the heads up . |  |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 06:58 - Sep 12 with 18945 views | dmm | Love the title, '68. If it works, we should use it again next week against PNE. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 with 18872 views | Harbour | 1-1 and I will be happy with that |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 08:57 - Sep 12 with 18727 views | connell10 |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 by rbee | The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet. Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning. I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow. |
Yes i had a winning streak a few years back , oh those were heady days, the adulation, the pms , the party's......then it all went wrong . Book out soon ...title to follow! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 08:58 - Sep 12 with 18725 views | connell10 |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 by Harbour | 1-1 and I will be happy with that |
So would I . |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 09:38 - Sep 12 with 18599 views | PunteR | A win would be nice, of course. After a strong start to the season, we seem to have plateaued already, in terms of player availability, just 6 games in, causing a bit of a slump in online confidence with this team, management etc. As we all know, to do well in this league, you need to hit the ground running and then keep that momentum. None of these blips where we lose a bunch of games or dont score 3 games in a row or whatever. Thats for losers. Im calling this the first official 'must win' game of the season.! |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 10:27 - Sep 12 with 18462 views | Lblock | 1-1 And you’ll be happy with that. We’ll see…… |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:19 - Sep 12 with 18249 views | QPunkR | Predicted starting 11 -- just 10! |  |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:21 - Sep 12 with 18217 views | flynnbo | |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:22 - Sep 12 with 18200 views | GaryBannister86 | Interesting team; I would have started Kamara if at all possible after his display at Charlton. Varane really needs to stand up and be counted in the (no doubt) early bombardment. [Post edited 12 Sep 11:22]
|  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 with 18073 views | Wegerles_Stairs | Still no Kolli. Joke. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:33 - Sep 12 with 17998 views | dmm |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Wegerles_Stairs | Still no Kolli. Joke. |
He got injured during a warm up before a DS game a few weeks ago. If he's still injured it's understandable, of course. If he's available, it's madness. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:33 - Sep 12 with 18001 views | cpgerber |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Wegerles_Stairs | Still no Kolli. Joke. |
That is still a strong team, but the bench is starting to look a bit thinner. I hope we see a bit more of Obikwu and might also see Morisson. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:36 - Sep 12 with 17932 views | loftus77 |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 by Harbour | 1-1 and I will be happy with that |
+1 (and clearly more...) but swap 'happy' with 'ecstatic'. A draw is a win. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:37 - Sep 12 with 17912 views | stevec | Smyth, Vale and Poku need to earn their corn today, otherwise that plus goal difference could be wiped out. |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:41 - Sep 12 with 17838 views | Wilkinswatercarrier |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:21 - Sep 12 by flynnbo | |
It's about as good as it is going to get. Expect JCS, Cirkin, Burrell, and Madsen to be replaced at 60 minutes. That bench is pretty thin gruel. |  |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:47 - Sep 12 with 17739 views | EuroRanger | Looks like basically the best available team. I'm not too down on the bench, though it does have a couple of youth players and the lesser spotted Obikwu. I'm hopeful about Isak and Scarlett looked alright the other night |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:51 - Sep 12 with 17666 views | QPunkR | And we get to see that abomination on an away kit in the flesh! |  |
|  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 17641 views | QPROslo |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:22 - Sep 12 by GaryBannister86 | Interesting team; I would have started Kamara if at all possible after his display at Charlton. Varane really needs to stand up and be counted in the (no doubt) early bombardment. [Post edited 12 Sep 11:22]
|
With Dunne out Varane's ability in the air could be useful |  | |  |
| Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:53 - Sep 12 with 17630 views | Rs_Holy | I've gone all pessimistic again ... I think we will lose ..... Reeeeeeeeally hope I'm wrong! |  | |  |
| |