Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dennis Cirkin 17:04 - Aug 12 with 27633 viewsCorbyQPR

Signings seemly coming out of nowhere. Left Back?
0
Dennis Cirkin on 18:41 - Aug 12 with 4645 viewsnumptydumpty

Is this signing linked in anyways to the partial eclipse of the sun

Spooky goings on.

About the only player we havent been linked with at all by Football League World. Makes you wonder what constitutes journalism today....

Seems like a similar signing to Lamptey.

According to Sunderland fans, a class full back on his day, injury issues, a local lad wanting to resurrect his career, still young at 24, but with massive experience at this level for a big club and none of their fans have a bad word to say about him. From what I read can play centre back and centre mid too.

And signed when we already have a half decent player in the position already. Its a squad game, injuries or not, and three game weeks, could be much easier to manage.

A free transfer - I know its kind of not the done thing on here, and yes we have yet to see the results of this transfer window, but they do all look promising signings for little outlay and adding depth to the squad.
[Post edited 12 Aug 19:25]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

7
Dennis Cirkin on 18:42 - Aug 12 with 4657 viewsBurnleyhoop

Dennis Cirkin on 18:27 - Aug 12 by loftupper

Difficult to get excited about signings when we don’t know the contract length 😁

Given that Kempet will only make 50% of games due to the clubs shocking physio and medical teams they need at least two in each position


Two in each position…competition for places.

That was always part of the plan.
1
Dennis Cirkin on 18:53 - Aug 12 with 4549 viewsderbyhoop

Dennis Cirkin on 18:27 - Aug 12 by loftupper

Difficult to get excited about signings when we don’t know the contract length 😁

Given that Kempet will only make 50% of games due to the clubs shocking physio and medical teams they need at least two in each position


It must be your positive outlook that keeps you going.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
Dennis Cirkin on 18:56 - Aug 12 with 4515 viewsaston_hoop

Good age, good experience, highly thought of by his former club and also a London lad (Sunderland mate told me that he was desperate to move closer to home). Feels a smart pick up for us, I like it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

4
Dennis Cirkin on 19:20 - Aug 12 with 4295 viewsTwoHalves

Dennis Cirkin on 17:26 - Aug 12 by Harbour

Injury record not good let’s hope he is fit now


Just what the doctor ordered.
1
Dennis Cirkin on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 4031 viewsLazyFan

Dennis Cirkin on 17:17 - Aug 12 by Maggsinho

When we signed Kemper WLS said we were looking to sign another left back so this seems to have been the plan all along.


Before we signed that Boy Kemper I said we would need two as Esq is not up to it and Larkeche may not have recovered. I bet JS said hes not going into another season without a LB and a demanded two of them.

I would say they will move on Esq and Larkeche will be loaned out for sale later on, once he proves his fitness.

As we are being greedy, can we have that B2B mid now and, even more greedy, a number 9.
I read reviews of Obikwu (from other teams of course as he never plays for us), despite his height, he seems to be more of a pace merchant like Burrell rather than a hold-up man.

George Hirst on loan perhaps. Greed is good!

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Dennis Cirkin on 19:54 - Aug 12 with 3943 viewsMyke

Dennis Cirkin on 19:44 - Aug 12 by LazyFan

Before we signed that Boy Kemper I said we would need two as Esq is not up to it and Larkeche may not have recovered. I bet JS said hes not going into another season without a LB and a demanded two of them.

I would say they will move on Esq and Larkeche will be loaned out for sale later on, once he proves his fitness.

As we are being greedy, can we have that B2B mid now and, even more greedy, a number 9.
I read reviews of Obikwu (from other teams of course as he never plays for us), despite his height, he seems to be more of a pace merchant like Burrell rather than a hold-up man.

George Hirst on loan perhaps. Greed is good!


That would make sense as he was signed to cover for Burrell. Hope he gets fully fit before too long. I think Lloyd will have a say up front too this season
0
Dennis Cirkin on 19:58 - Aug 12 with 3898 viewsArvoSturm

Junk the algorithms. Get in more of Ronnie’s mates, I say.
[Post edited 12 Aug 19:59]
0
Login to get fewer ads

Dennis Cirkin on 20:07 - Aug 12 with 3813 viewsTwoHalves

Dennis Cirkin on 19:58 - Aug 12 by ArvoSturm

Junk the algorithms. Get in more of Ronnie’s mates, I say.
[Post edited 12 Aug 19:59]


Can the Chippendales play football too?
2
Dennis Cirkin on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 3669 viewsTonto

Clive cancels his evening plans to start a 1500 word essay on a player anyone over the age of 40 hadnt heard of.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How do we feel.about Marti post Plymouth?

5
Dennis Cirkin on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 3615 viewsstevec

Wonder if Ilias will pass to this one?
3
Dennis Cirkin on 20:32 - Aug 12 with 3600 viewsTwoHalves

Dennis Cirkin on 20:22 - Aug 12 by Tonto

Clive cancels his evening plans to start a 1500 word essay on a player anyone over the age of 40 hadnt heard of.


Thought that was his evening plan.
0
Dennis Cirkin on 20:39 - Aug 12 with 3512 viewsEuroRanger

Dennis Cirkin on 20:22 - Aug 12 by Tonto

Clive cancels his evening plans to start a 1500 word essay on a player anyone over the age of 40 hadnt heard of.


I'm judging how strained relations between Clive and the club leadership are by how often they release transfers in way to maximise the damage to Clive's social life
8
Dennis Cirkin on 21:09 - Aug 12 with 3251 viewsHammersmithR

Well the last time we got promoted we had a Latvian at the heart of the Rangers defence in Kaspar Gorkks. So welcome our new Latvian to the Bush. Have heard good things about this lad. Attacking full back who will create chances and score goals. Sounds like Kemper is more defensive, but this guy is better offensively. You can imagine Kemper starting midweek night games up north!
0
Dennis Cirkin on 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3214 viewsTK1

Dennis Cirkin on 20:22 - Aug 12 by Tonto

Clive cancels his evening plans to start a 1500 word essay on a player anyone over the age of 40 hadnt heard of.


He played against QPR home and away in 24/25.
0
Dennis Cirkin on 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3211 viewsbosh67



He's more of a wingback or left sided midfielder. As he says in the interview, he's a powerhouse player. Only 24 and experienced at this level. His hair will give Ronnie a challenge too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

7
Dennis Cirkin on 21:16 - Aug 12 with 3182 viewsOakR

Dennis Cirkin on 21:09 - Aug 12 by HammersmithR

Well the last time we got promoted we had a Latvian at the heart of the Rangers defence in Kaspar Gorkks. So welcome our new Latvian to the Bush. Have heard good things about this lad. Attacking full back who will create chances and score goals. Sounds like Kemper is more defensive, but this guy is better offensively. You can imagine Kemper starting midweek night games up north!


I think Kemper has done well, but in the 2 games I've seen him (Fiorentina and Millwall) I think he has hardly crossed the ball at all, so I wonder if you are right in that we are looking for a LB who can attack a bit more.

Poll: Will we stay up?

0
Dennis Cirkin on 21:25 - Aug 12 with 3096 viewsstevec

6 foot tall and plays facing the opposition goal rather than 5 foot 6 stood standing with back to goal, waiting to get knocked over.

Is this really happening? At QPR?
7
Dennis Cirkin on 21:26 - Aug 12 with 3086 viewsrbee

Interesting. We are assembling a decent squad. If we can shift some more fringe players and a wide player we can invest in another right back and midfielder.

Found this on the Roker Report

I was personally really sad to see Dennis Cirkin leave this summer. Not only because he’d been with us on our journey to European football, but because whenever he seemed to be looking like he could go to the next level, an injury would find its way to him.
0
Dennis Cirkin on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 3015 viewsTK1

Dennis Cirkin on 21:13 - Aug 12 by bosh67



He's more of a wingback or left sided midfielder. As he says in the interview, he's a powerhouse player. Only 24 and experienced at this level. His hair will give Ronnie a challenge too.


He's played his games under Le Bris as a left back, in a 4231, sometimes a 433. That's why we've pushed the boat out. He and Lamptey, if fit, will be hard to beat as full backs in this division playing that formation.
1
Dennis Cirkin on 21:55 - Aug 12 with 2792 viewsLblock

Dennis Cirkin on 18:42 - Aug 12 by Burnleyhoop

Two in each position…competition for places.

That was always part of the plan.


Be good to have even one in the right back position

This fella looks to have good stats.
Looking forward to the LFW analysis piece on him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Dennis Cirkin on 22:08 - Aug 12 with 2691 viewsHunterhoop

Dennis Cirkin on 21:55 - Aug 12 by Lblock

Be good to have even one in the right back position

This fella looks to have good stats.
Looking forward to the LFW analysis piece on him


On the face of it, an exciting signing, and a very good free signinh. I am surprised, mind. I would think Boy Kemper is too. I can’t believe he signed to be back up. And we still have Larkeche and Esquerdinha on the books, so someone needs loaning/selling/releasing asap.

Good to have the strength in depth, and it sounds like Cirkin has some flexibility about where he can play, which is helpful. And he’s 6ft! We needed some height, so helpful.
3
Dennis Cirkin on 22:15 - Aug 12 with 2615 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Dennis Cirkin on 21:16 - Aug 12 by OakR

I think Kemper has done well, but in the 2 games I've seen him (Fiorentina and Millwall) I think he has hardly crossed the ball at all, so I wonder if you are right in that we are looking for a LB who can attack a bit more.


JS has talked a lot about different formations and starters for different oppositions. These signings are going to give us those options. Kemper did well against Azeez on Saturday, but against a weak RW then Cirkin would play.

I miss Hamaleinan and Todd Kane. 🤣

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

1
Dennis Cirkin on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 2579 viewsLblock

Dennis Cirkin on 22:08 - Aug 12 by Hunterhoop

On the face of it, an exciting signing, and a very good free signinh. I am surprised, mind. I would think Boy Kemper is too. I can’t believe he signed to be back up. And we still have Larkeche and Esquerdinha on the books, so someone needs loaning/selling/releasing asap.

Good to have the strength in depth, and it sounds like Cirkin has some flexibility about where he can play, which is helpful. And he’s 6ft! We needed some height, so helpful.


Esquidinha will never cut it at this level on current evidence.
I’ve found some of his antics frankly embarrassing and he’s clearly not “robust” enough.
Not sure I’m right here but IIRC there was talk also of an attitude issue previously.

Larkeche is a shame as I do actually love his attitude and his biggest asset was that he ran around like a dog chasing empty plastic bags in a windy car park. To be honest though, his skill set limited and an ACL never the best when your asset is in game bleep runs.
Maybe he’s another heading to the SPL for a long loan????

I’ve also liked what I’ve seen of Kemper so let’s hope squad harmony an be maintained by the higher ups.

We’ll see

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

1
Dennis Cirkin on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 2576 viewskensalriser

Dennis Cirkin on 21:26 - Aug 12 by rbee

Interesting. We are assembling a decent squad. If we can shift some more fringe players and a wide player we can invest in another right back and midfielder.

Found this on the Roker Report

I was personally really sad to see Dennis Cirkin leave this summer. Not only because he’d been with us on our journey to European football, but because whenever he seemed to be looking like he could go to the next level, an injury would find its way to him.


We're going to have the best treatment room first XI in the division.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026