Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160392 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 18:06 - Nov 24 with 4045 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

bronkhurst gone on 17:55 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Well, in the case of Wolves, he could have said what he said on the Thursday on the Monday. Killed it stone dead.

Except he couldn't, because what he said on the Thursday wasn't true, and he was very interested in that job and spoke to them about it on more than one occasion.

And this is exactly why fans are now rightly sick of this. He needs to go asap so that we can hopefully get Critchley.
He is actively courting other clubs then saying the opposite and how he is committed to QPR blah blah blah.
Someone else has asked why Beale even bothered taking the job and that I think needs to be answered.
bronkhurst gone on 18:10 - Nov 24 with 3990 viewsBurnleyhoop

Just sling your hook Beale and don’t forget to take your poxy power point presentation with you on the way out.

Oh, and leave what vestiges of integrity you have left for the cat to lick clean.

Shocking behaviour.
bronkhurst gone on 18:13 - Nov 24 with 3961 viewsJuzzie

bronkhurst gone on 17:55 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Well, in the case of Wolves, he could have said what he said on the Thursday on the Monday. Killed it stone dead.

Except he couldn't, because what he said on the Thursday wasn't true, and he was very interested in that job and spoke to them about it on more than one occasion.

Thanks but what can be done to stop clubs approaching other clubs on a regular basis?
Managers can't be out on the training field constantly replying to or bashing out messages.
bronkhurst gone on 18:42 - Nov 24 with 3797 viewsPBLOCK

bronkhurst gone on 17:50 - Nov 24 by Rangersw12

The snake deserves everything he gets tbh

Sorry I don’t agree with this

If he’s having to delete his Twitter account because keyboard warriors are going in on him then I think that’s more on them than him

If he goes it will look bad granted given what he said after the Wolves approach but we go again and get someone else in if he does

Would I hold it against him, no not really I like the guy think he has done some good things but ultimately he’s been here 5 minutes

The issue isn’t if he goes it’s more who comes in as long as we get the appointment right should he leave then hey that’s football

When was the last time we had clubs sniffing round our Managers , Players etc

We are going in the right direction I’d be happy if he stayed but I’m not gonna look to hang myself and post sh!t to him on the internet if he goes
bronkhurst gone on 18:53 - Nov 24 with 3712 viewsNorthantsHoop

There seem to be a range of decent alternative managers out there at the moment, still believe we are a reasonably attractive prospect. Bag the compensation and start again with a manager interested in the project.
bronkhurst gone on 19:00 - Nov 24 with 3646 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 18:42 - Nov 24 by PBLOCK

Sorry I don’t agree with this

If he’s having to delete his Twitter account because keyboard warriors are going in on him then I think that’s more on them than him

If he goes it will look bad granted given what he said after the Wolves approach but we go again and get someone else in if he does

Would I hold it against him, no not really I like the guy think he has done some good things but ultimately he’s been here 5 minutes

The issue isn’t if he goes it’s more who comes in as long as we get the appointment right should he leave then hey that’s football

When was the last time we had clubs sniffing round our Managers , Players etc

We are going in the right direction I’d be happy if he stayed but I’m not gonna look to hang myself and post sh!t to him on the internet if he goes

I feel he's been taking the p out of us and you can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

Yes we will move on he will be forgotten once we get a new manager but it's still disappointing how he's behaved
bronkhurst gone on 19:00 - Nov 24 with 3644 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 19:02 - Nov 24 with 3619 viewsCLAREMAN1995

When Mick Beale turned down down Wolves to stay with us that thread became the most uplifting , funny and hopeful one in years IMO.
Some brilliant poster just simply typed " time for a wa*k I think " and it truly made me burst out laughing .
This thread is starting to get ugly slowly I wish the same poster would repeat his amazing post today we need it
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 19:18 - Nov 24 with 3531 viewsJuzzie

bronkhurst gone on 19:00 - Nov 24 by Rangersw12

That analogy would mean Beale has been going around hawking himself to other clubs.

Is that what he’s been doing? I thought it was clubs contacting QPR?
bronkhurst gone on 19:31 - Nov 24 with 3416 viewsDubaiR

Why would Wolves be flirting with him. Either MB or someone close to him has been whispering in multiple ears.

More than sure Villa would of had a similar whisper and responded with I’m not that drunk chunky
bronkhurst gone on 19:45 - Nov 24 with 3286 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 19:18 - Nov 24 by Juzzie

That analogy would mean Beale has been going around hawking himself to other clubs.

Is that what he’s been doing? I thought it was clubs contacting QPR?

At the risk of repeating myself...

Wolverhampton Wanderers, a Premier League club, that rarely stray outside the stable of Jorge Mendes for their signings or managers, decide completely of their own volition (without having a conversation with Mick Beale or his representatives who don't exist), that their new manager is going to be a bloke from the Championship (from which the Premier League has taken two managers in five years), who's only managed 16 first team games in his life.

Having come to that conclusion all by themselves they then (again without having a conversation with Mick Beale or his representatives who don't exist) start briefing the media that this is a done deal, the appointment will be really quick, just waiting until the Cardiff match is out of the way before they make the approach but once that's in it'll all be done in time for him to do the Leicester match at the weekend.

Beale, who has never spoken to Wolves and is staying with QPR out of duty and integrity and loyalty but has neglected to mention this at any of the numerous chances he had to do so in interviews over the previous four days, then rejects the official approach out of hand without ever speaking to them about it.

Guys, come on. Come on.
bronkhurst gone on 19:45 - Nov 24 with 3282 viewsdistortR

bronkhurst gone on 19:02 - Nov 24 by CLAREMAN1995

When Mick Beale turned down down Wolves to stay with us that thread became the most uplifting , funny and hopeful one in years IMO.
Some brilliant poster just simply typed " time for a wa*k I think " and it truly made me burst out laughing .
This thread is starting to get ugly slowly I wish the same poster would repeat his amazing post today we need it

If your desperate for one, mate, you don't need anyone else's validation - knock yourself out.....
bronkhurst gone on 19:53 - Nov 24 with 3185 viewsBerkoRanger

I think someone else suggested on here that all this could be avoided if football clubs were not allowed to approach another club's manager during a season. Sack yours and you have to promote from within or hire someone available. And I agree. Totally sick of money always talking, in football.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2022 20:08]
bronkhurst gone on 19:55 - Nov 24 with 3169 viewsconnell10

I think Eustace deserved the job , he wasn't even mentioned , the bloke must have been gutted.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

bronkhurst gone on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 3136 viewsdistortR

bronkhurst gone on 19:45 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Wolverhampton Wanderers, a Premier League club, that rarely stray outside the stable of Jorge Mendes for their signings or managers, decide completely of their own volition (without having a conversation with Mick Beale or his representatives who don't exist), that their new manager is going to be a bloke from the Championship (from which the Premier League has taken two managers in five years), who's only managed 16 first team games in his life.

Having come to that conclusion all by themselves they then (again without having a conversation with Mick Beale or his representatives who don't exist) start briefing the media that this is a done deal, the appointment will be really quick, just waiting until the Cardiff match is out of the way before they make the approach but once that's in it'll all be done in time for him to do the Leicester match at the weekend.

Beale, who has never spoken to Wolves and is staying with QPR out of duty and integrity and loyalty but has neglected to mention this at any of the numerous chances he had to do so in interviews over the previous four days, then rejects the official approach out of hand without ever speaking to them about it.

Guys, come on. Come on.

if he stays, the next interview between you and him will be a joy!
bronkhurst gone on 20:06 - Nov 24 with 3057 viewsArcticHoop

Possible bad news if we want Critchley

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/23148553.afc-bournemouth-reportedly-in-t
bronkhurst gone on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 2981 viewsed_83

bronkhurst gone on 19:45 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Guys, come on. Come on.

This is it. MB's official explanation of what happened with Wolves never came close to adding up, and the fact he was willing to treat fans like mugs did him no credit at all. I was happy to let it go and get behind him for the rest of the season, but between that and now Rangers I've lost patience.

Also the slump in form since the Wolves stuff suggests that it's undermined rather than solidified his authority with the squad. I remember Clive saying that he could say to players "look how committed I am, now it's your turn to run through walls for me" but if anything it seems to have had the opposite effect: why push yourself too hard for a boss who's actively fishing for another job?

Either MB's committed to the project he and the club have begun together, or he's not. If we're going to get this whole song and dance every time a bigger job comes up, then I'd rather he just goes now and we appoint someone who actually wants to be here.
bronkhurst gone on 20:39 - Nov 24 with 2795 viewspaulparker

Ronaldo as player manager

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

bronkhurst gone on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 2699 viewsjoolsyp

bronkhurst gone on 16:36 - Nov 24 by dmm

There is nothing wrong with being ambitious. Nothing wrong in wanting to achieve and working toward the highest possible position in your chosen field of work. But, where you get to in life isn't the only important thing. How you get there is just as important and possibly more so.

As a head coach I think he's about an 8 or a 9. Perhaps a 9.5 after a few beers. He's good but my gosh doesn't he just know it.

bronkhurst gone on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 2527 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 16:01 - Nov 24 by bosh67

I can't say he won't go of course but unless there is an official approach it is just speculation.

I make TV shows when I am actually employed, which is infrequently, but it's kind of like people in the my media papers saying I am lined up to be the next Star Wars director. I have nothing to say about that until someone actually asks me. I just get on with whatever I am doing, which is generally being unemployed! :)

It's easy for fans to shout he should say something, the club should say something. I am sure if the club is approached they will say something. As yet it is just a lot of papers and fans going mental until it happens, or not.

The thing that it dents his reputation really is a bit too much. He's coaching the players at the training ground. As it stands he is being true to what he said after the Wolves approach.

I may be proved wrong of course. If that is the case then I stand corrected. If not and this doesn't happen and he stays then the fans really have to get behind him because how could we then fault someone who stays despite two approaches and why should he be tarred with the press brush before anything has actually happened.

They may well approach. He may well say no. In which case onwards and upwards.

It's more like if you were telling the reporters you were going to be the next Star Wars director when in truth you've not been approached but its got youir name out there and they might think oh maybe we've missed something and should speak to him
bronkhurst gone on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 2520 viewsdaveB

The way I see this panning out is that he'll speak to Rangers but won't get the job, he'll have to come back to us tail between his legs, card marked and in all likehood be sacked within a month if results don't turn quickly

Merry Christmas
bronkhurst gone on 21:22 - Nov 24 with 2470 viewsgigiisourgod

bronkhurst gone on 11:57 - Nov 24 by Stanisgod

I wonder if Willock, Chair or Field fancy Scotland

Hopefully Dykes does
bronkhurst gone on 21:26 - Nov 24 with 2428 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 21:17 - Nov 24 by daveB

The way I see this panning out is that he'll speak to Rangers but won't get the job, he'll have to come back to us tail between his legs, card marked and in all likehood be sacked within a month if results don't turn quickly

Merry Christmas

If he does the same again and ends up staying this thread will be like turning a fcking a ship around
bronkhurst gone on 21:48 - Nov 24 with 2242 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 21:17 - Nov 24 by daveB

Merry Christmas

Solidarity with Paul Morrissey in planning the video for this scenario.
bronkhurst gone on 21:57 - Nov 24 with 2174 viewsStanisgod

bronkhurst gone on 21:22 - Nov 24 by gigiisourgod

Hopefully Dykes does

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024